It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Of course this is not a smoking gun, no video or picture ever will be considering what we can do with CG, but this popped up a couple days ago

Of course, whenever you see something really blurry its a bug, something far away its a plane or a satellite, and anything really clear its CG...hense why no video will ever be proof of anything more than something cool to watch.

So, I present to you...something cool to watch and discuss (btw, first one to say its CG gets stuck buying a beer for the rest of us).

Does anyone know where this video originated from and if it is for sure a fake?

(be nice if we ever reach a day where filming a alien craft is as common as filming a airplane...well, dependingly, jaffa death gliders wouldnt be so nice)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For being so out of breath, the cameraman sure has a good lead on that ship.

Cool vid.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
12 pack on the table. Enjoy.

It screams of CGI

... else others would have captured similar footage and it would be the SnewZe's talk-of-the-day.

$.02

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The Birds sure didn't seem to take to much notice of it...but hey - it could be a common occurrence out there. If so, I want coordinates.

Looked good, but (warning - cliche' on the way) maybe too good. Regardless of the tech of something like this, I would still think it would disturb the areas foliage to some extent.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It's Vietnam, I doubt many people in the jungle have camcorders wrapped around their necks in preparation for taping a UFO.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Breathtaking in any event.
I got dizzy.
Only the Illuminati knows why there are real saucers or fake ones.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Absolutely, 100%, CGI.

It's *really* obvious, this one. Otherwise I wouldn't say that.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The frame rate of the sprite is higher than that of the video... CGI..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'd like to know what makes you think this is not cgi?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Absolutely, 100%, CGI.

It's *really* obvious, this one. Otherwise I wouldn't say that.

Well, What makes it obvious?

We can demand how things we dont understand react (why do the birds not flip out? well, its not like its making any massive sounds, and they are cheeping at something)...so, thats a nowhere argument

So, what makes you fully sure 100%?

for me, I think its as stated too good to be true..but thats not me stating its fake, just something I have trouble believing in because of my belief structure all together.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
It's Vietnam, I doubt many people in the jungle have camcorders wrapped around their necks in preparation for taping a UFO.

.. and yet, Here, we have Crystal Clear "footage" of Just that - taping of a UFO(?)

Me?
the video screams of someone playing with their video kit's filters and whatnot.

I'd offer a dollar on a dime, if it's proven anything short of the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

I'd like to know what makes you think this is not cgi?

Never said it wasn't...frankly, I think it probably is, however I am not sure considering I didnt make it and it doesnt have any signatures on it claiming who did it. Actually, I posted it so that if it isnt CG, someone with more experience in testing than I can explain why it isnt overall...stuff like this is assumed its CG until otherwise shown not to be in my opinion...so stating its CG is a given by default on all videos of UFOs, elves, fairies, demons or angels in fire smoke, etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well I can't place the model but a torn up hub cap might have been
an inspiration.
All we need is Lucas and Spielberg to tell us how the clear ones are done.
All I can tell them is that they are messing with the Tesla craft that
we all deserve.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I ask because I often wonder when someone posts a video such as this... a video that was so aptly described as "screaming of cgi"... why they bother?

I mean... does the op really and truly have doubts... or are they as sure it's video trickery as I am, and just posting for the sake of having something to post? Or gathering flags? or general boredom? etc.

I do find myself considering that question a lot.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ignore the `ship` and observe the foliage on the trees to the right of shot. As an amateur 3d artist I can say for definite they used Vue Infinite or D`esprit from E-on Software. The leaves are just a 2d map projected into 3d space around a 3d tree. So if the forest is fake, then I`m afraid the rest has to be too, otherwise why bother? Sorry

Edited for spelling

[edit on 18-8-2009 by MrGrey1701]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrey1701
Ignore the `ship` and observe the foliage on the trees to the right of shot.

I didn't think I'd actually have to explain that, but thanks for doing it for me

Seriously guys, isn't this obvious?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
wow it was lucky he had his cam on at that point because he wouldn't have been able to see it before it cleared the tops of the trees.lol

top topics

join