It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Make Way For Islam's Savior"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters
Oh boy, So we got the Mahdi to save Islam, God's chosen people in Israel and the Christian Jesus Christ savior, all converging down on us at once. Is there an exit somewhere for those of us who just want to be left alone?

Space...either outer or inner.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The time of the Gentiles was apparently up when Israel was restored in one day in 1948. (Zeph. 3:9, Amos 9:14-15, Luke 21:24, Ezekial 6:8, Isaiah 66:8, Ezekial 34:13, Isaiah 43:1, 5-6, Ezekial 36:24, Ezekial 38:8-9, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 9:27)

Lots more, but that gives one an idea of the Judeo/Christian teaching.

Now we're waiting for a few other prophecies to be fulfilled, and we'll see who was lied to. Judeo/Christians or Muslims.

We'll see if the God of the Israelites will keep His promise to them that they will never be uprooted from the land He gave them after being pulled from all nations in their restored country.

Or we'll see if the moon-god Allah will keep his promises.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by babloyi
There have been dozens of claimants to the title of Mahdi....in the end, they all failed.

This sort of behaviour seems troubling. Kinda like the Islamic equivalent of the Christian End-time crazies who are friends with Israel solely because they want to bring on the End-times.

You don't know what you are talking about. Christians don't like Jews because they are going to bring on the end-times, that doesn't even make sense. We care for them because they are God's chosen people, and why that is is strictly God's business, and God instructs us to love them, He also warns those who come against them. The Jewish people showed more devotion and reverence to the God of Abraham than anyone in history. God was most moved by their shows of devotion, thus Moses was chosen to bring the 10 Commandments. But God was also most disappointed when they faltered in their devotion, and the Jewish people have suffered more persecution than any group of people in history.

Just thought you could use a little history lesson there.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Bombeni]

Hi Bombeni/
Gods Chosen are ALL those that do good and not just for the sake of a written down name in the Bible!
The Lord also 'instructs ALL to do good, regardless!
Many people throughout the world have suffered catestrophic, horrific deaths and tortures in the hands of Evil....this is not about just one group of people!

''for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance''. Matthew 9:13
He calls all the people...those that do good obviously did not need help to come to the truth,it was the Sinners that accepted Jesus Christ,was it not?
Pride was never a good word!
Adam fell into sin(broke away)because of Pride.
It takes alot of guts to accept one's fault....If only Adam humbled himself instead of blaming Eve and Eve blaming the Serpant.

And a few more...
''I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9

''Christ shall be slain,
and the people who shall deny Him shall not be His.
Daniel 9:26

''My people did not hear My voice,
and Israel harkened not to Me ... They gave Me gall for My food,
and in My thirst they gave Me vinegar to drink ...
Let their eyes be darkened,
and their back bend down always.
Pour out Thy indignation upon them: let Thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be made desolate,
and let there be no One to dwell in their tabernacles,
because they have persecuted Him Whom Thou hast smitten,
and they have added to the grief of My wounds.
Add Thou iniquity upon their iniquity; and let them not come into Thy justice.
Let them be blotted out of the Book of the Living,
and with the Just let them not be written.
Psalm 80:12,68:22-29

I also agree with babloyi to a certain extent that ....

There have been dozens of claimants to the title of Mahdi....in the end, they all failed

Prophecies are many,but not ALL are considered worthy to be called Prophecy,unless it is 100 per cent accurate!
Many believe there are many right and wrong answers.....this is not true!
There may be many right and wrong answers based on individual opinions or a group of set rules and laws, but in reality,this does not make it,truth.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
I think Mahdi is their code-name for nuclear weapons...

Ok...one line or not, that was just freakin' interesting. Why should we try and take mythical writings and ascribe them to a man? That, my fiend, is just as valid an assertion as any other.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Quran stated that in the end times, Islam will rise and prosper in Southeast Asia. It means Islamic superpower in Mideast will weaken or cease.

Currently, Iran is the only upfront Islamic country cause it has oil and self-made technological advances compared to the rest. But there will be a shift of power sooner or later. Quran does not lie.

Some Muslim scholars prophecize that the savior will emerge in a coutry least expected. Some say it is Singapore.
He will be raised as a Christian before converting to Muslim.
He will have much resources and influences.

Don't worry. Israel and its allies must be happy to know Islamic-superpower in Mideast will soon end.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
All SAVIORS and MESSIAH ALL mentioned on EARTH AND THRU ALL RELIGION is the SAME DIVINITY returnuing TO TEND TO HIS FLOCK OF unique SHEEP.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Caliphate, outlining the new Pan Islamic empire.

Because the people running that show are essentially quite rascist, and they also want to control the trade routes through southeast Asia into the Middle east, they prefer their headquarters to be in that area.

However, on the chance that they are going to blow that again they are also setting up Africa.

They envision themselves like the new egyptian empire.

Bad times, they are a'coming.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Do the prophecies of the Mahdi concern all Muslims? I thought this was more of a Shi'a interest based on their sect's traditions of the "Hidden Imam." In fact, I'm not even sure if all Shi'a await the Mahdi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join