It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok humor me, Whats going to happen on the 22nd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So ive dug and dug , and i cant seem to find a reasonable theory of whats going to happen the 22nd.
Should i take all my money out of the bank for fears that the bank may not be open on monday.
Should i take my family to the safe house cause martail law is happening.
I realy dont get it, i see threads everywere thats says beware the 22nd, well, what am i to be aware of. please somone enlighten me so i can be prepaired

[edit on 18-8-2009 by sapperranger04]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i also read something about hellios 1957 which is a brown dwarf that will impact the sun.

i think you can pretty much relax...nothing will happen.

cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm thinking of taking my family to our safe house on the 22nd. Of course thats because that is the day of the county fair and rodeo in our town. Hundreds of drunk cowboys wandering the streets looking for a place to pass out, throw-up or some one to sleep with. B&E's always go up the fair weekend of august.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sapperranger04

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Back in 2006, there were several threads that talked about things like nuclear war, etc. that would allegedly occur on August 22, 2006.
Regardless, hardly a day goes by, that someone doesn't post some such thread concerning just about any day and year you can think of. When nothing happens, they find some event that did occur on that date, and say that was what they meant.
I guess some people just have a lot of free time on their hands, or can't find anything more important to disuss.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well, for one i just saw that there is a flaming marshmellow headed towards the sun...

another is a webbot prediction of "financial" coverup being disclosed and the beginning of the death of the dollar... I am buying a lot of food this friday and also plenty of beer.. have fun and look at the sun, your eyes will soon be wide open...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"have fun and look at the sun, your eyes will soon be wide open..."

or you'll have retinal burns. I'm just saying

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yea, I dont know either.
there was a WEBBOT prediction on or about Aug. 22nd.
and suddenly about 6 months ago, we got a report that FEMA was going to close the banks AUG - SEPT time frame... the change the change campaign, produced it... it went viral and then disappeared. (the scary thing is) the truth software stayed green the whole video. strange, she actually believes what she was told was going to happen.
and now BC Bob out of the blue also used Aug. 22nd. and I think he might have gotten that date from another thread here on ATS i remember reading a week or so ago.
I and my small group came to the realization, that my money is my money and I want it without filing any paperwork for its return.
I opted to remove 75% of liquid assets, I can always re deposit but its hell to get it out when they MIGHT be closed after the 22nd.

So please someone look into their crystal ball and tell me whats going to happen... I'm living to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I dont know if any of you saw the Drunvalo thread yesterday.
In one of the last two parts, he said some thing is 'said' to happend from the start of august this year and some months ahead in time...

Realted ???

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The origin of Hellion 1957 is Godlikeproductions.com, a lunatic fringe conspiracy board. There are no other sources, except for those that took this supposed story from Godlike.

It has become viral, while having no facts whatsoever behind it.

Here is a link to a person that dissected the original claims of H-1957 - you may find it interesting, as well as a let-down if you are into doom scenarios.

Thanks for the following rebuttal goes to user Average_Joe, of Ego Central

Rebuttal

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I dont suppose i could give your avitar a haircut could I...?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
reply to post by ChemBreather

I dont suppose i could give your avitar a haircut could I...?

I think thatt would violate some ATS rules ...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

From what I have read Aug 22nd is the last day you will be able to withdraw money from the banks before they declare a bank holiday and close all the banks in the country.

I don't really believe it will happen but if it is true then it is recommended that you withdraw enough cash from the bank to get you through a few weeks. I always keep some cash on hand so I am not too worried.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Bank holidays mean that mbanks and some busnisses will close, but ATMs will work as normal. You don't have to worry about that!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The FDIC is officially broke. I think that's what the big worry is, but don't forget... that the FDIC has US$100 Billion in back-up funding already approved by Congress. They can tap into those funds, so there’s no need at this point for mainstream Americans to worry about their bank’s solvency.

Note I said at this point.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
maybe a earthquake... good god!!!! look what is happening in the pacific ocean/area...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

sorry the double link.. (why does it give us a second prompt???)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
its funny, a few days ago i checked the timewave software for fun. There is a big (BIG) drop in the timewave beginning on august 22 2009, and it go down until mid November.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK so the general voice here is, that the banks may close,,, i said may. So untill some hard fasts emerge, maybe i should keep my frogbacks outa the bank and in my billfoldfor bout a week or so. Im glad thats the main threat, i just dont think im prepared for the ZOMBIE WARS....

Altho, an earthquake could fit in somwere in the US, the do seem to be happining alot more than usual latley.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IC 1101

What is this timewave software that your refering to?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

That's a good amount of action..... reminds me of the swarms around yellowstone in the past....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

here you go: www.hermetic.ch...

i couldn't really explain how it works, i dont have the links on my computer. sorry

new topics

top topics

join