It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometime ago I posted this.Didnt get much response please look again as its been covered up since!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As it says in the thread title,I posted links on this story a while ago and since then have not heard any follow up stories or a satisfying explanation for what happened?

Please just take a few moments to read the info from these links and see what you think,I found it very bizarre and it stinks of a cover up!

Two mystery men, a flurry of bizarre texts hours before drownings ... the riddle of Jude and disabled Millie

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, I'll give it a flag and a bump, because my son had serious reaction to vaccines, and a year later, he is finally back to normal and trying to catch up in his development!

I do believe that autism is caused by something in the kid's environment, not any physical disability (a claim shared by most doctors, as no cause has been identified).

Cerebral Palsy is a different story. It is often caused by head and neck trauma during birth. Almost every case is preventable!

A misdiagnosis is also very likely!

Why drown them? Many parents run off and try alternative therapies, the drug companies and governments do not fear the truth, they have already covered all their bases.

Was the "headline" related to a health discovery, or to their drowning?

Why is Scientology called a 'cult' so matter-of-factly? As far as I know it is still a very popular 'religion' with a great number of followers!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey at least you have a great source!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

Regardless of source, no one sends a text to the wrong person then keeps texting even after being informed of the error.

Then you hear "Scientology" well those loons would surely fit in to the picture when they can smell money and illness.

Yup something about this smells.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
S+F because I think you're on to something, this seems like a very strange case with strange circumstances. Cerebral Palsy and Autism caused by Government? Coulthard, who doesn't know the woman at all supposedly, the text messages continuing to the wrong person, Scientology?

I hope more turns up on this, I would love to know how the pieces fit together.

new topics

top topics

join