It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, JackFlap awesome beginning..lol.. What the hell, that was awesome!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I must agree, fantastic.

Who is sitting on the BMW? That you Myth? I'm so confused hahaha...

Anyway, good start, looking forward to the rest.

The entry to the compound will be during daylight as well.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes, that is me
I was on the trunk of the car, which is a BMW by the way. You vampires know how to ride..lol..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

hey Myth can you post this as the picture of the compound?

I can't upload from here.

www.saaciconf.co.za...

I'm going to include it in my OP as I am describing the building, I just need it uploaded onto a Media Space first.

~Keeper

[edit on 8/24/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Finished, check your u2u

No, yes, maybe this is a second line...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here's the Vampire Compound

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3579e208bcc6.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry i couldn't dish it out sooner Tenth
But I like it as a compound.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Awesome very happy with that

Thanks Myth.

Looking forward to MR. Toodles post.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Great posts

I'll have to modify some a bit. About a compound being a high rise and all.
No biggy. Good start so far let's keep it going. I cant wait to read the others.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I was hoping MR Tootles would get around to posting tonight, but I guess tmr will be the official start, that's cool.

Slayer, the only part you can't access is the roof. I say that because it's my character's residence and there is NO way you'd get in through there undetected haha.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
my first post and bio are now posted. I described the interior a little bit in the post. Hope it didnt mess something up

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

It's a high rise not a mansion. You may want to reedit it.
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
bah I knew I would get something wrong. lol always do. thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

wow. great avatar. I would like to thank them also for the help on it. I am not good at explaining things. Not real good at making original graphics either. I can edit a picture like no other but I can't create images.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Great first post.
I cant wait to see the others.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Ok, there might be some editing that's needed. Sorry guys I should have mentioned it already.

The compound already has a bio, sort of. In my OP you will see I've already written the look, there is also a picture that will be posted in it, which is already posted in this thread like 4 posts up from this one.

I apologize Mr Toodles, I didn't account for the other vampire who would obviously be in the compound.

I think I should post my OP tmr first thing so that everybody knows the setting a little bit better.

~Keeper

~Keeper

[edit on 8/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
np. I will edit out the descriptions and leave it to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ok, my first post is up..

Ive introduced two characters (Melchior and Kull) that will be important to the story so please dont kill them off, at least not yet.

Melchior: very old friend of mine, been through many battles together and I treat him like a brother.

kull: the greatest warrior of the werewolf clan and bodyguard to the king.

These characters will have back story, purpose and be important to how the story plays out. Once they are built into the story line it sets them up for an epic death scene either by slayer or the vampires.

Just thinking ahead

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Excellent first post
. You guys are planning ahead...now I feel like I must do so lol. I was just planning on writing whatever comes to mind and goes with the story. Has worked so far in the space opera...although I used a person as a NPC...wont make that mistake here lol

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Awesome post Toodles, and John Q. This is looking really cool so far! Every free moment I get, I'm going there and reading what's going on even if I just read it. I am so twisted. I feel like a kid with a brand new toy.

Anyway, Toodles I wanted to thank you for the help on the avatar too. I know I asked you and you tried to help my sorry butt. Believe me, it got so bad I had to ask Myth to sign on as me and check it out, but we are passed that now and the adventure has begun.

That vampire compound, when you were looking out the window Toodles, I got a real creeped out feeling about it. I could almost see inside there. I seen your character, pale skin, tall with broad shoulders and some kind of cloak. Every move you made was purposeful. You seemed to be carrying some ancient wisdom there. A move ahead if you will.

John Q, very cool character. I see alot on his mind. He seems to be worried about the future of his brothers. He seemed restless almost but very much in control at the same time. I seen him also, sitting in the car pulling up to the compound. His entourage busily readying for any surprises. This gave him a moment of reflection as he was lost in his thoughts, knowing his guards were vigilant. I seen his face through the tinted bullet proof windows. He was concerned and eager at the same time.

This is way too cool. I could get lost in this project easily. I must contain myself.

I guess I wanted to say awesome work here guys, everyone. I am looking forward to the next posts. By the way, that compound, its haunted and the spirits there are right at home. The vampires that live there smile with them from time to time because they are one. At least that's the feeling I'm getting from the place.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I haven't got around to reading the first posts, but I am glad everyone here is communicating and correcting things that are wrong
Way to work together guys! I am very proud of all of you
I cannot wait for the next few posts to come up. I will back around 3:00 today and I cannot wait, keep all of your great work up! And I just got contacted by a member who wants to join. So I will back within a few so take it easy and continue working!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join