The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmmm, just thought of a really good line to use should the situation arise. And very much in character for our twisted little kitty. And the thought of hearing it almost gives me goosebumps.

Which might not be a bad idea when the project meets its conclusion...an audio reading with different voices for the characters....Something to think about down the road.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Hmmm, just thought of a really good line to use should the situation arise. And very much in character for our twisted little kitty. And the thought of hearing it almost gives me goosebumps.

Which might not be a bad idea when the project meets its conclusion...an audio reading with different voices for the characters....Something to think about down the road.

sounds good mayn

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
so is crypto dead? been hoping on a new post from someone.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I have been wondering the same thing. I feel that I am currently in a holding pattern as far as action unless I was to go off to do something alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I would like the story to proceed as well. I am still in it. I guess we three can keep the thing going until it picks up again. I guess I will do some side projects with my character for the time being.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Alright, I will write up a new post tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it will fit with current story line lol

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sorry guy's my internet went down and it took me awhile to diagnose the issue. I had to wait for my service provider to send me a new adapter for the modem. But I'm back though it doesn't look as if anyones still writing, if you guys are still in I'll get to work on a new post.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Feral Rage

Go for it man. i wanna keep writing but no one cept jake has posted. Not enough for me to go on

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
so is crypto dead? been hoping on a new post from someone.

Dead????

Hell no. I'm almost ready to jump back in if that's ok with the rest of you. Sorry about my absence.

LIFE!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hey everyone, good to hear from a lot of you. I am ready to get the ball rolling again. Lets bring this bring this baby back to life.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Glad to see slayer comin back. I can't wait until that post is up. I am definitely ready to continue writing for crypto. I wanna see a few more posts up before I write again though

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Likewise, Toodles! It is good to see some familiar people coming out of the woodwork. We need to breathe life into this once again. I have missed the great writing by all the contributors. Like, you, I will wait for another post by someone else, since I was the last. Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well I have made a post. Hopefully someone else will post at some point. Been months since anyone wrote for chrypto and I would love to see some new talent enter the picture or some of our old writers get back on it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is this dead? It is very cool concept and I would really like to get in on it. U2U me if its still going on and if a new writer can join up please.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Name - Lothario Maggini
Race - Vampire of the line of Lillith
Born - 1607
Appearance - 5'11, Dark Hair(length varies) Piercing Blue Eyes

I would like to introduce myself.

I am Lothario Maggini. I was born on a warm summer night in 1607 in the beautiful town of Cremona, Italy. My father was a master violinmaker, one of the greatest in the world, its what our town would eventually be known for in every forgotten corner of this world. I was learning the trade, how to manipulate the supple spruce, willow and maple woods and turn it into one of God’s most prized possessions. In 1628 the plague hit Cremona, my entire family fell ill. Cremona became a ghost town, all that could leave did, and the ones who couldn’t perished. The plague did not affect me in the same way as the others, I was very weak, but I didn’t die.

That is when Nava found me. She was hungry, but she saw something in me and saved me. She took me as her partner, and the world was our oyster. She was my maker and I loved her. We lived like others could only dream. She taught me how to hunt, how to be a companion and how to love. Before her my life was devoted to violins, how poetic that it took death to teach me to live.

Nava and I traveled to the new world home of our kind in the early 1800’s. It was a good time to be alive, things were simpler and one had the time to appreciate life. We lived in a cloak of anonymity for nearly a half of a century. Nava was insatiable, she fed daily until she was caught draining a slave on a tobacco plantation, by the owners wife. A group of locals followed her to our nest, when she told me what happened I begged her to hide beneath the floorboards with me, but she was nearly 2,000 years old and every inch a proud Vampire Princess, a descendant of the Great Lilith. The locals stormed our house when the sun was at it highest, found our caskets and brought them into the scorching Louisiana sun. The men smashed in our caskets and I heard her scream, if I still had a heart it was broken by the sound. The men set both caskets on fire sang songs of sweet victory. My love died under a gently swaying willow that day, more than a part of me died along with her. When night arose, I exacted revenge. I killed more than I care to remember that night without knowing or caring about their level of involvement. Louisiana was no longer home for me. I returned to Europe, my home embraced me once again.

I turned my back on my kind; I left the world behind and wandered. Never knowing where I was going, never caring. I would cross paths with others from time to time but I became an expert at stealth and was never subjected to cruel realities of conversation. The lingering sting of her death was more than I could bear. I rejected life and became a nomad.

I heard the call of my brothers when war broke out. At first I rejected it, but one day during my slumber I heard the voice of Nava. She told me I must heed the call and fight these wretched hounds. That I was key in a Vampire victory, and she had chosen me because of the role I was to play in the wars. As a vampire it was my duty to hunt these creatures, Nava made sure I knew that early on. We would relish the times when we would run into a pack. I was a proficient killer and my brothers called out to me again, this time I listened. I loathe the stench that penetrates my mind when I think of the beasts. War progressed as wars tend to do, casualties were massive on both sides. Eventually truce was called and treaties were signed. I like many of my brothers and sisters was unable to fully suppress my innate hatred of them. I was lead to believe that it was for the good of all, I bit my tongue and stifled my will. Pure blood runs through my veins but I am not royalty, and my words mean little. I will wait and see what this truce brings, I have my doubts that all will be clear. I will be ready when the time for me to once again unleash the warrior arrives. Until then I remain stagnant, untrusting and wits sharp. I will rise to take the throne if necessary, its not my desire, but I will not let my kind fall because of an err in judgement.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome to Crypto Lothario! Go ahead with your first post when you are ready. If you want to leave the intro in the story thread, that is fine. Just make a second post after that one.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So this show is getting back on the road folks!

At some point in july, I think the 15th.

Perhaps we should start dicussing our chararcter's return, and what's transpired since the story broke off?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Does there need to be a "Return" or simply pick it up where we have left off?
Continuity? I have had some time to think about my character and some adventures. I'll also be writing in the Zombie thread

Me and Zombies are like peas and carrots

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Does there need to be a "Return" or simply pick it up where we have left off?
Continuity? I have had some time to think about my character and some adventures. I'll also be writing in the Zombie thread

Me and Zombies are like peas and carrots

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

I'm not sure, IMO we should perhaps say that it's been a few years from where we left off, I think it would be easier to re-intergrate ourselves that way.

I was thinking something along the lines that the war has escalated and driven both factions underground as the humans have taken notice or something of that nature.

Just an idea.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm curious about this. I've been reading the thread and it's really fun. If (just musing) one wants to join the adventure, how does one go about doing so? Is there a test? or is it closed?

new topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join