It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's definetly fantastic, I can't wait see what kind of interactions our character's have.

Ohh, just a question, what are the things your character hates the most about vampires, I"m paiting a huge target on my NPC's for you lol

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well that will be developed in the first few posts.
He hasn't at this point had cause YET>

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Fantastic.

Either way one of them is going to be a Nazi Hitler Youth lol

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I figured that gives my character about 30 years worth of possible exciting back stories in which to play with before we get real serious with the present. That way there is more than enough time to have had past confrontations and bad blood between long lived vampires and werewolves.

Not only that but my character will need to have had time to experience combat and build up enough skills in martial arts etc. Some of the other characters are going to be ancient when compared to my guy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah I agree, just my guy at twenty three hundred. That's a long time to gain power, languages and train my overall self.

I really hope we get to have a fight scene haha. That would truly be epic. But good plan so far.

I might delve into some past as the story moves along, my first couple will probably introduce my two NPC's which will be a reflection of hate and loneliness.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi,

Great bios everyone.. no pressure for me then lol

Just found out I can hyperlink the working thread banner..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70087e8a8a30.png[/atsimg]

Code:

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread493110/pg1][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70087e8a8a30.png[/atsimg ][/url ]

Remove the last space in the last atsimg and the last url

Might make a new banner when the story starts.. my bio is coming soon.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I'm looking forward to your BIO that's for sure. I love reading a member for the first time, especially in something like this.

Were off to a good start folks, let's keep up the pace.

Anybody know of any new members?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Name: Mr. Toodles
Bloodline: Marcus

It's been some years since there was a meeting of Clan Elders.
In fact, I can't even remember the last one we had. But I sense that
things are changing and a meeting might be imminent, if not necessary.

I am Toodles. Clan leader of the Marcus bloodline. I stand at 5'11
and decided years ago, to do away with the long hair usually associate
with my kind. On a good day, you could almost mistake me for being
human, my eyes turn nearly a perfect brown. Our kind are the
youngest of the vampire world. Some consider us babies. Unexperienced.
I believe we are simply the new and improved vampire. Sure, alot of us
are not pure bloods. I am not even pureblood.

Two centuries ago to this day was when I was made into this immortal.
My maker, Kaelus, was killed in battle with the werewolves 150 years ago.
It was that very battle which brought us to peace talks. Both races were
nearly extinct.

I come from a human family of farmers from Scotland. I moved to france
the year I was bitten, in hopes of making a better life than a farmers
life for myself. Almost ironic how it worked out.

Ever since the standing peace between the Vampires and werewolves began,
I have kept a watchful eye. We can never trust Dogs. As I am sure they
feel the same towards us.

Since I was reborn, I have seen many of my kind die before my eyes. I
made it up to clan leader when our previous leader took a mortal blow
to the heart and we were forced to put him into stasis. I have only been
leader for a short time, but hope my leadership is as good and as well
accepted as our previous leader.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2da252574f78.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Wicked bio, Toodles.

Nice to see you joining the fray.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
WHOA! Some excellent work here my friends
I have a feeling that we are going to be starting very very soon. The BIO's are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Slayer you out did youself (I would give you an applause but can't, amazing creatvity!), Mr. Toodles that Bio was simply STUNNING! Everyone is doing great. John Q thank you for that addition!

Wow, excellent work guys.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

This is just the working thread when we create the real opera thread we will have to post them there at the beginning as well. Since this is just the working thread it really doesn't count towards the opera. That way the opera thread will be neat and clean from all the back and forth mess.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey guys/gals...

I'll be heading to the coast late tonight it's about a 3 hour drive west then another 2 hour drive south to our final destination. I wont be back until late Monday so I'll be out of action all weekend. So if you don't see me around don't worry I haven't fallen off the Earth or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Alright so how about a start time of Monday? Is that alright with everyone? Can everyone knock out their BIO's by then? If so, Monday is the time of release and the beginning of the Epic.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I'm good with that, no problem.

Slayer, wonderful BIO, the addition is fantastic. Enjoy your little vacation, and I look forward to my character getting a copy of that document hehe.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Name: Skyler

Bloodline: Alexander

Skyler replaced the last spark plug in his Harley. He had been wanting to get this done for some time and he finally found the time. He had been busy with the rest of his clan when they had to relocate. They could only stay in one spot for so long before everyone realized that the people missing had something to do with the new motorcycle club that had come around. He had been told it was a curse, and now he couldn't agree more.

He went inside his one room bungalow and cracked a beer. He took a long pull from the can and flopped on the couch. Of course the remote was no where to be found. That went without saying. So he began to think about his situation and what would happen here in the new place.

Hopefully they would keep it cool for a while. At least till Skyler could get himself established with some of the woman he had been seeing. This place had promise. He reached under the couch and felt around till he found his revolver. There it was, a Colt King Cobra 357. A wonderful little toy that helped him out of more than one jam. He opened the chamber and made sure it wasn't loaded.

He didn't need money. The clan had plenty of that. They received it from the older clans. That was old money and they knew it wouldn't be used up in their lifetime. He cleaned the pistol with a tissue as he thought about losing his friend that one night at a strip club. It was a vampire. He was sure of it. The guy was just way too quick to be a mortal.

Skyler couldn't wait to talk to the clan leader about what they were going to do. He couldn't wait to take revenge on them blood sucking vermin. He wasn't sure of what clan the guy belonged to. The guy seemed young but that didn't mean much when you were talking about vampires. He had something for them, and he couldn't wait for the next full moon.

Their whole clan was young. The clan of the bloodline of Alexander. They became a motorcycle club out of necessity really. The way they had to keep moving and keep under the radar. A motorcycle club was just the way to do it. They had their own colors too. They were actually respected by more than a few of the older, more established clubs. New members usually didn't make initiation.

The Hounds of Hell. It was fitting. He laughed to himself as he closed the chamber on his Colt and tucked it back under the couch. He polished off the rest of his beer and decided to nod off for a while. Some of the guys would be roaring up to his place shortly. So he used this short reprieve from the action to catch up on some much needed sleep.

He remembered when he was just fourteen. Him and his friends had been playing man hunt in the woods. He found the perfect spot to hide. Underneath a large fallen tree that had vines growing all over it. The vines made a canopy of sorts and he was able to sit under the whole structure as if it were a tent. Then he began looking around.

There were alot of animal prints in there. Some of them were filled with water. He scooped up some of the water with his hand and slurped it because he was really thirsty. Nothing changed then, but the moment he did it he knew something was taking him over. He couldn't tell everyone else.

That night, he knew something was wrong. That was when they visited him for the first time. He heard them outside his bedroom window. He knew he had to be with them. He ran out into the night with the pack and feasted. It was all downhill from there. He had no regrets. He was cursed and he knew it. He would play the hand he was dealt like a pro. He drifted off into a deep sleep and waited to be awoken by his brothers.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Great bio, I look forward to seeing more of him.

Good on taking the biker club thing too, that adds another dynamic.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Great bio jack be advised you wont be the only one riding a Harley.

Edit to add: Hey maybe that could be a future "IN" with your clan muhahahahaha

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/441e1c4a6a3e.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Awesome BIO! Wonderful to have you in the ranks of the Werewolves
Wow, I really cannot wait..lol..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh man, with jackflap as a werewolf. This will definitely be a fun story to write. I can't wait until monday.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks guys! I just wish I was able to add some photos and stuff. The whole media thing has me baffled. I am going to have to leave my posts generic. I feel like such a tool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join