It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

There is quite a composite to the character. Cat, from Red Dwarf; a small bit of Prince and Morris Day; quite a bit of Rory Breaker, from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; and as I have said earlier, my late teenage years exaggerated to the Nth degree.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Fantastic posts everyone.

Ahabstar I am loving your character what a great dynamic. I am currently in talks with a few people over joining the collaboration, so we might have some new blood soon.

Myth will have more details if I get a response back later.

In any case, I am really enjoying this.

Toodles, yeah you can create any mobile fort you want, I like the idea.

I should be posting tonight, finishing off our little dialogue and move things forward.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
New post is up. I have a feeling a huge battle is about to take place in the forest. This should be interesting to say the least. Oh and Ahab, I love your character lol. Reminds me of a Thundercat on speed. You tore the dogs a new one hahaha.

Has anyone heard from Slayer? Is he too busy to post? I miss his posts. I wanna meet the human that blew a hole in the high rise

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I am certainly loving it thus far, keep it up Toodles.

2nd...

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
New Post is up folks.

Im giving Mariah a little bit more story here and introducing a possible side story with Zaio.

Something is very wrong with him

Hope you all enjoy.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Alright, I just want you people not to panic, the glowing hand man was lieing in a few of his sentences. So do not take everything he says as complete truth! But what was he lieing about? That is yet to be known to our characters.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
These are some preliminary rules and guidelines for Elders in the Crypto Chronicles story line. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Elder Qualifications

There may only be 7 active elders at a time due to the fact that there are 7 active bloodlines in our story.

There may only be one older for each specific bloodline at a time. ( So if the Lilith Bloodline elder is active, then we cannot have a second one, even if the Samantha bloodline's Elder is not active).

To qualify as an elder you must be of royal lineage. Pure bloods only. Unless you were bitten by an Elder themselves, this would give you the proper genetics.

Age is important. No entity under 100 may become an elder.

You must have abilities which place you "above" the rest of your species. Abilities can be anything from Telepathy, to Telekenesis or Flight. And elder may posses no more than 3 of these abilities and none of them may include "God" abilities such as invisibility or weather control. ( Let's leave the X-men out of this
.)

Abilities must also have a story, either how they were discovered or what makes the character so special to deserve them.

There must be a clear and concise story behind every Elder, one may not simply "show up", without due explanation, it must be made during the revelation or shortly there after unless the story permits vagueness.

As the Elders arch is our primary story line at the moment, it is imperative that we provide our writters with consistency when it comes to dealing with them, this is why the following rules for story and background apply.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I suggest posting those elder guidelines in the story overview thread, so they dont get lost in endless collaboration pages. I like them btw.

Oh and too bad the dude was lying...Would be awesome if Toodles got insane power and became an elder haha.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
New post should be up tomorrow

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My new post is up.. its a bit short and a bit vague, but I thought I could do less damage that way lol.

I dont know who wants to post the location of the werewolf elders.. im guessing it would be either me, jack or myth. Plus we have to work out where to go from here..

I did u2u some ideas to myth but will wait and see what happens next..

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
New post is up. Some assistance in the forest would be great lol. Awesome posts everyone, btw. I like how this Zaio thing is going.

The Chorus of the song I included is what makes the song so perfect for this fight scene.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Help is on the way Toodles! Great posts guys. Sorry I have been absent for a while but I am in the middle of trying to move. I have been boxing up stuff and disassembling furniture. It sucks. By next week I will have to cut the connection here. I will be reconnecting in another state a few days later. I should be able to get at least a couple more posts in by that time though. I will let everyone know when this connection is cut. Then I will let everyone know when I am re established.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
School is swamping me. I will not be able to post until Sunday, so if anyone wants to my character is up for use to move the story along. Just stay true to Zach's character and do not kill him off..lol.. That is all I ask, bt go ahead and use me to progress the story!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
New post is up. Wrote up a little background on 2 of the Lycan elders if that is ok. Made it look pretty good too

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Alright I just got back home from a trip that I had no idea I was taking. It was a surprise trip...lol... So I will try and get a post up! Not a lot of posting been happen since I have been gone. I hope that picks up when I post. Vacation is over now..lol..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Im gonna have to "park" my character until 28th / 29th October, I have a lot of work on at the moment, which means im not around so much. Might log in but will only be here for a few minutes.

You can use my character if you need too..

Laters,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Now that was quite an open invite. No telling what kind of trouble we could get into....nah, i think it best to have you "do something on your own" behind the scenes as it were with heavy description a bit later.

Perhaps an item that needs to be recovered that you father reminds you of before you can begin in ernest.

Although, I did park myself for a short bit until some posts have passed to get a better feel for which way I need to head.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Losing connection here Thursday. I am parking my character and I don't believe I'll be more than a week before I am re established.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
O boy. Sadly I have to park my character as well. Exams are here and I need to study and pass. No time for fun and play. Since it would seem that nearly half of us are parking perhaps it is best for a Writer Vacation. So that way we can all have a break and get what we need to get done finished in Real Life. Just be sure to check back for new writers BIO posts, because wer have a few new ones. So check back and take a look at some young blood BIO's. I will return by next week, but I will be checking this thread for new BIO's and new members!

Enjoy the vacation!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am going to continue with my writing if that is ok. Perhaps I will go off on an adventure with some of the new writers, at least until everyone returns. And then we can go back to the problems with elders

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join