It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

From TheMythLives post here. So we are both okay. Zoe, Ruth and Margaret are all there. So no need to correct anything.

Zach was extremely hesitant to take Toodles along, there was something about him that bothered him extremely maybe it was just his prescence, but none the less Toodles was among them. Zoe was a stranger in a strange land, the werewolves did not know what to do with her, to snarl or to smile. Ruth was a sight that many have not seen, but for those who could remember her it was a very confusing moment. But there were no time for formalities. They had to find King John and explain what the hell has been happening and of course to find out about these elders. If King John knew where they were, this would help them to kill them or at least to imprison them further.

Zach, I have done my reading on your background. Are you sure you and the king are on common ground? Margaret asked, as she walked up to Zach who was walking pretty fast among the group.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
King John... I mean John Q..lol.. It is all up to you now, I wonder what decisions your going to make! You have at least 20 things to do now..lol.. From listening to Ruth, deciding if your going to kill us, etc.

I look forward to your new post!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Myth fantastic post.. leads exactly where I wanted it to go..

Posting tomorrow guys its going to be a shocker lol..

Great story, great job everyone.

Laters.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I am going to make a post on my characters thoughts. To him, the werewolf elder awakenings are new news. Will be a short post and I will not add anything to the story line. if thats ok.

Nevermind that. I am going to wait until tomorrow after Johns post. At which time I will make an extra long post. Detailing the current crisis AND the whereabouts of Kaelus

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

If you want to post your thoughts on the elders, thats fine, no details of werewolf elders have been thought out yet. So dont mind what you come up with. Any talk / post about the elders wont affect what Im doing tomorrow.

But Kaelus might be in there somewhere... only a little bit lol.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
New post is up, only included a story my character heard as a child. Figured since the werewolf elders hadn't been thought out yet, I would posit a theory. I chose Anubis because he was an egyptian god that had the head of a Jackal. He was the equivalent of Osiris before Osiris was around, the god of the dead. Also, he has a cool name haha

Oh and in case someone does not know. Here is a little history on Lilith as well. In our story, she is the first Vampire. In real life, she was believed to be Adams first wife, before Eve. She left Adam because she was an equal and Adam believe he should have dominion over her. She is believed to have become the first Night demon. Or succubus.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It should be pointed out about my latest thread that Ahab Star is not an elder nor was he in Ancient Egypt. He does seem to tell some tales from time to time. All part of his character.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

lol I gathered as much from his attitude. I like your character though. He has a sense of humor, which mine seems to lack

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Congrats to our very own writer JackFlap for WINNING the Twist in the Story writing Contest!!

JackFlap wins

Well deserved my friend

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Congratulations, Jack. Keep up the good work, my friend. Should have another post up soon. Just waiting to see where Keeper goes with his post. New posts are awesome!! Like the new character as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My new post is up..

I couldnt see any other way to write it, the werewolves wanted a war and I gave them another peace treaty lol... plus its more fun this way, I get to go rogue for a while.

Myth if you need to discuss plot lines with the King, you can u2u Melchior

Have fun,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Very interesting development.

I have ideas from here of course, but not certain I should take the next posting in the story line. Unfortunately only one of those ideas has a slight chance of removing the immediate and obvious danger of the major character in the room. In fact, it could actually seal their doom now that I think about it.

Another idea, that does work a bit better, would require someone else to speak first in order for my character's input to make good sense to the now bloodthirsty mob.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If it helps with the story line I have no objection to anyone using the "King Melchior" character in their post, I can adapt to anything you write but all I ask is that you dont kill him off... at least not yet. This way you guys are not waiting for me to post something to keep the story moving.

And the same goes for any of the other characters, butler, Kull, the berserkers, the Queen (where ever she is lol) etc theyre all there to be used as you want, especially if it helps the story flow better.

Its just a thought..

Laters.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by John Q]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey guys, will be posting tonight.

Great job with the new posts, I am liking the story very much. It brings alot more of the Werewolves story into play.

Stay tuned...

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
New post is up.

Hope you all like it.

I am opening the door for the American story line, since we haven't really visited that part yet.

I left the Elder thing very vague out of respect for John and Myth, I don't know what you two have planned, but I figure I would throw in that as well.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That makes me wanna go back to new orleans and setup a new camp haha. Maybe I will buy a mansion somewhere and setup a mobile operations unit there with a direct, live feed weblink to the Highrise in london...in case anyone gets suspicious. That way they can keep tabs on everything from current searches, sat links, and even what the processors are currently working on.

Jackflap. You stole some Xenon lamps earlier in the story, now would be a good time to let someone know about them. Maybe we can equip them onto the exterior of the new mobile operations unit that I am going to purchase in New orleans

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Cool posts everyone. New is post up and it is some more back and forth with The Keeper about potential assignments. I think its shaping up into a nice collaboration. Keep up the good work, everyone. Stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Awesome posts so far by everyone. I love AHAB Stars's character, definately is one to get some much needed entertainment from. He just plain rocks
Good job Ahab. The rest of you are doing bloody awesome! I want you to keep it up. My new post is up and I hope it sets up the story for some more awesome collaboration!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am having fun. It is nice to bounce and react. I did have to make a slight edit to my latest post as I was about to post. Funny enough to original last paragraph was

Seeing John and the others emerge from the mansion, he slid down....

And yes, I think that is becoming rather fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Your character reminds me of many TV and Movie characters all rolled up into one Burrito.. For instance: The Count of Monte Cristo (Remake Movie), NCIS- Tony Denoso, and for some reason Dexter (Showtime)..lol.. I have no idea why, but it is awesome..lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join