It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
umm I made a booboo...Accidentally posted in the story thread. Was meant for this thread. When I write my next post...I will bother masqua again to edit my entire post onto the blank one now in the story thread lol.

Will have more for dieter to work with tonight hopefully.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I have a little bit of a problem here lol, Ive just finished the second part of the Kaelus post and went to post it but Mr toodles has already written about Kaelus.. so im kind of stuck now

Heres my post I was going to put up:

“A war is coming..”

Kaelus stood in the hallway near the tech lab in total darkness only being lit by the red flashing beacons. He looked down the hallway and saw dark shapes moving towards him. Five, ten, fifteen maybe twenty dark shadows moving across the floor, the walls and the ceiling all heading towards him at great speed.

Werewolves he thought as he looked on.

He stood there motionless and watched the shadows moving closer. He unfolded his wings and leant back. With a loud scream, he shouted the words.

Bring it on

The werewolves stopped in their tracks. Kaelus lifted the black case and swung it across the polished hallway floor, it passed all the werewolves as it slid across the smooth surface. Eventually the case came to a stop hitting the door at the far end of the hallway.

Kaelus clenched his hands and relaxed them again.

I will make this quick but I cant guarantee it will be painless

All around the mansion the lights were flickering on and off. The intruder sirens were now screaming louder than ever.

Time to die said Kaelus standing ready looking at the werewolves approaching.

With that he rushed past the first werewolf slicing its neck with his finger nails. He twisted back around and grabbed a sword hanging on the hallway wall. Quickly he spun round with sword lashing into three werewolves in one go. He then shoved the sword upwards towards the ceiling and another werewolf fell down from above him.

Are we having fun yet? He shouted.

The werewolves started to rush towards him faster and faster. Kaelus slammed the sword into the ground and looked up at the creatures speeding towards him.

WHAT.. you think you can take me, do you not know who I am?

He waited and watched the werewolves getting closer and closer. Any second now he thought. The werewolves were almost on top of him as he reached out picked up his sword. He crouched down and swung the sword around cutting the legs off the creatures around him. Their bodies fell to the ground as Kaelus continued his massacre. He raised the sword above his head and kept hacking into the werewolves on the floor.

My name is Kaelus, my name is Kaelus. He kept repeating over and over again as he mutilated the werewolves below him. He then stopped.

Remember me.. He said looking at the butchered bodies on the floor.
Covered in werewolf blood he looked down the hallway to see how many of them were left. Only five remained now, this shouldn’t be a problem he thought. He quickly despatched the werewolves one by one. Lunging, stabbing, swinging his sword in all directions until only one remained. He looked at the werewolf that stood in front of him, he was holding a battle axe in each hand.

I know you said Kaelus

Kull stepped forward out of the shadows.

I couldn’t believe it when I heard your name on the intercom. I thought you were dead, killed in the last war Said Kull in a stone cold voice.

Kaelus edged backwards he remembered Kull from the last war. They had fought each other and Kaelus barely survived that fight.

Whats in the case? Asked Kull.

Nothing, Its mine said Kaelus it belongs to me.

Looks like your gonna have to get past me if you want that case Said Kull raising both of the axes.

I wish you hadn’t of said that Said Kaelus pointing his sword at Kull.

The two of them edged closer with their weapons raised. Kull looked past Kaelus and smiled. Which made Kaelus wonder if there was someone behind me, he turned slightly to look behind him and diverted his eyes away from Kull. Kull threw a battle axe towards Kaelus it spun through the air and hit Kaelus on the shoulder plunging deep into his flesh.

Arrggh Shouted Kaelus, he dropped his sword to the ground That was unfair werewolf, you fight dirty. He said holding his shoulder.

Wounded, he knew this was a fight he wasn’t going to win. Kaelus rushed towards Kull leapt onto the floor and slid right passed the werewolf grabbing the case as he went. He continued to slide and crashed into the door in front of him. The wooden door broke in two as the vampire went through it. He came to a stop just as power returned to the mansion and all the lights came back on. Kaelus looked around the large room he had entered and at the hundred or so werewolves staring at him whilst he sat on the floor clutching the case.

Youve got to be kidding Said Kaelus. Theres so many of you? He said laughing.

Ok said Kaelus getting up and brushing himself down I will make this quick but I cant guarantee..

Suddenly the lift doors opened to the side of him.

The werewolves stood there in shock not really knowing what to do with this vampire.

Kaelus ran into the lift and shut the doors as quickly as possible. The lift started to move upwards. He turned around to see Butler standing there with his fists raised ready to fight.

Not now old man said Kaelus Im not in the mood to play games

Butler punched Kaelus directly in the face.

Ow.. what did you do that for? Asked Kaelus in shock looking at Butler right, you leave me no choice old man

Kaelus reached forwards and grabbed Butler’s arm but noticed a symbol tattooed on his wrist. It was the same as the ancient text on the tomb that had imprisoned him. Kaelus let him go.

Who are you? Said Kaelus are you one of the ancient ones, an elder? He said stepping back.

No replied Butler but I am a “Keeper” we dedicate our lives to the elders. We keep them asleep and protected. But now they are returning, and we cant stop it. Kaelus, know this, theres a war coming and you need to decide whose side youre on. What you have in that case may be our only hope to stop them.

It was the Keepers who gave order for the experiments to begin a hundred fifty years ago. We knew one day the elders would return and we needed a weapon to defeat them.

Hang on a minute, you imprisoned me, kept me locked up for a hundred and fifty years and now you want me to help you.. this has to be a joke. Said Kaelus.

No, its not replied Butler you could be our only hope, for the vampires and the werewolves.

Then it looks like you will all burn in hell said Kaelus looking up at the hatch at the top of the lift.

Kaelus jumped up smashing through the lift hatch and stood on top the lift as it moved upwards. He unfolded his wings and flew up the lift shaft and broke through the mansion roof at the top sending tiles and debris scattering down below.

Kaelus shouted Butler his words echoing around the lift shaft please Kaelus, we need youre help.. save us Kaelus.

Kaelus flew away from the mansion and into the night still clutching the case and blood pouring from his shoulder.

Save them he thought to himself whilst laughing. That’s a joke. But the old man got one thing right though, there is a war coming and I’m the one bringing it.

-----------------------

Thats the post.. just let me know what you want me to do..

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Whatever needs to be edited, let me know via U2U.

I ask only one thing... please link to the post using the 'this post' function so that I don't have to search for it within the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

That's awesome John Q. Maybe we can get the post Toodles put up edited? I don't know. I like the way Butler seemed to be more than just a Butler, and he punches Kaelus! Dude, seriously, we gotta get that post into the story thread. Let's see what Toodles thinks because I believe this would work for all of us actually.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Man I jumped the gun horribly didn't I. John if you want Masqua to delete my post, I am fine with it. In fact, go ahead. That post is too awesome to NOT be posted.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Maybe copy and paste it back to your computer. Then refine it to what John Q has posted. If that could be done.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

No need. will only take me 10 minutes to write a new post after Johns is up.

I have been jumping the gun a little too much lately. Gonna hold off on posting for a day or two and let everyone get a post in so I know where I stand. Don't wanna hijack the story again.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Thank you for letting the post go up, I wasnt sure what to do..

I will post it now, might take a while with all the color=orange stuff I have keep writing lol.

Thanks guys.

JQ.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well the post is up and Kaelus has left the building...lol.

Not sure what were going to do with Kaelus, like I said before I think the character is good enough for a new writer to take over.. if we have any lol.

I enjoyed being vampire even just for a short time but back to being a werewolf now.

I dont say this stuff in the real world..lol.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
U2U sent to masqua to delete my last post. I think that one will just stay blank and just be an "oopsies" on the board. Like I said, gonna hold off on posting for a while. I got so excited with Kaelus being back that I just jumped right in.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
New post has been dished out and an excellent post by John Q. I am looking forward to some more progressions and twists for this story! Keep it up and I hope you enjoy the newest post!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
New post is up. Hope everyone enjoys. Keeper, I wrote something in there for Magnus. Look at what I have and hopefully you can write from it in your next post. Excellent posts, everyone!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Excellent post Jake
I look forward to more of this type of discussion, between you and Keeper.

In my next post I will cover Zach's past up to his childhood. I hope you all will enjoy it.

Also, I have been contacting a few people concerning joining the Chronicles and no one has responded yet. So we will have to wait a little longer I guess. I really want new blood in here SO IF ANY MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I will be posting something up tonight. Had a little 3 day vacay with the family.

Can't wait to read everybody's posts. And I am continually looking for new blood for the Chronicles, I am opening a thread on BTS about it today.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Welcome back, I hope you had fun with the fam. I wrote something for you to latch onto in your next post. Hope you like it. Looking forward to what you have in store, keep up the good work, friend.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

why didnt I think about BTS lol. Good idea tothetenth.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Great posts everyone. John, Kaelus is wicked, I hope he comes to find me lol

Myth, the reincarnated Elder? That's ridiculous. All the children are now the bearers of responsibility. That's a really good line for us to follow. So much story can be written about that.

Jake you really gave it to me huh? That's good it gives me something to work with today.

And the thread on BTS is up, I hope we get some responses.

Keep up everyone and stay tuned for my post.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
excellent post everyone. I will be making a new post tonight as well. King John awaits me

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok, the meeting is now open..

Its a short post but should get things moving, I will wait for others to have their say before posting again.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Short but well done John Q! I want to jump in right now! The only problem is I don't know enough to jump in at this point. It would be cool if there was a disruption as Zach, Skyler, Toodles made there way to the front to bring the all important news. I mean could you imagine Toodles forcing his way through the werewolves to speak at this point? It would be epic! I say go for it.

Or Zach or Ruth or Margarette. Any one of these characters would work.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by jackflap]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join