It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm writting the EPIC battle right now between myself and Samantha and I have a little surprise in store for the end of it.

It should be up tonight, but it will be very long, so probably a b2b post for me today.

Stay tuned.

Great posts everybody BTW, very well done.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well the first part of the Kaelus post is up..

It was fun, and I will try and post the second bit tomorrow... I cant wait to see what happens next.. oh yeah, I already know. lol.

Still exciting though..

Great posts everyone, and Jack you are right I am twisted

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Part one is up folks.

Epic battle with a cliff hanger.

I should have the rest up tomorrow.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas about how this could end let mek now, I will need them.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Very cool post tothetenth and John Q. I cannot wait for the rest of this. If you need help Magnus, Toodles and Skyler are apparently not too far away. It would be a way of uniting lycans and vampires again. I don't know, just my musings. Let me know what you guys think.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Well Myth is laying in the street, having fell from the top of sky scraper, I'm sure he's a little messed up lol.

I already have my idea for who will dispatch Samantha, but in the meantime if you guys wanna show up and try some things, go right ahead, I will write around it.

Oh and as a Lycan, you might have some trouble getting around the compound lol We are on lockdown after all.

~Keeper

[edit on 9/28/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No, I'm gonna wait for that next post of yours. I like your idea much better. Besides, I don't think we'd stand a chance against the likes of Samantha.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am writing my new post now. It will be off from my last one. I did not anticipate Magnus giving me an order during the midst of it all. It was my fault, I should have collaborated a little more. I will U2U Masqua with that posts changes that need to be made.

This next one has some more battling in it. I hope Skyler can offer some assistance hehe.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Great posts everyone and the action is definitely heating up. I have a new post ready and on ice, however, I am going to refrain at the moment, since everyone is in constant collaboration, and it has to be right. Okay, to make sense, I took into account that as it is nightfall in New Orleans when my flight departs, it stands to reason that it would be most assuredly day time in London with the 6 hour difference taken into account upon arrival. London would be ahead of New Orleans time after crossing the time zone.

With that, my character has made his own arrangements to get to the complex in daylight, as a result of the battle at the complex, it stands to reason; that my welcoming party would be tending to more pressing matters. I think you will like how I pull it off. Therefore, since it is daylight, it gives Samantha the upper hand on Magnus, because his abilities are weakened during the day, correct? I think an attack during the day would be brilliant for Samantha. Just some questions I need answered because it will help me tweak my post. Oh yeah, Keeper I am going to get a hold of you in U2U so keep and eye out for it. Hold off on your next post until I speak to you, thanks. Keep up the good work, everyone!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Just to make things difficult... lol sorry. Im in england in the mansion and ended my last post with the moon rising and night falling.

Although the two stories could be running along side of each other through the same day and the werewolf meeting (with all the bloodlines) would then happen at night. (or the next day)

I would have to deal with Kaelus, then the meeting... could be a long night. lol.

Just a thought..

JQ.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
reply to post by Jakes51

Just to make things difficult... lol sorry. Im in england in the mansion and ended my last post with the moon rising and night falling.

Although the two stories could be running along side of each other through the same day and the werewolf meeting (with all the bloodlines) would then happen at night. (or the next day)

I would have to deal with Kaelus, then the meeting... could be a long night. lol.

Just a thought..

JQ.

Yeah, you are right, and I am having a difficult effort dealing with the time constraints as well. However, I am working on it. Maybe we can pull something together before I post. I am just waiting for some more feedback before putting it up. Your input is appreciated.

Thanks,
John

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
New post is up and I took care of the day problem quite nicely. Thanks for everyone's input, it's appreciated. I'm very close now to the action, and hopefully I will be able to join in the fun. Keep up the good work and enjoy. Oh, one more thing, my last bit of dialogue isn't turning orange, and I have done everything to spec, could anyone give me an idea of what's wrong? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Change "Won't" to "Will Not"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I figured it out and thanks Toodles.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Epic battle ending is done.

I hope you all enjoy it. Now we need to clean up this mess and perhaps prepare for Kaelus to return to us?

I would assume he would try that after getting out of the Lycan's hands.

Anyway, we will see.

Nice posts everybody.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Another post is up and ready. I had to follow-up Toodles after writing my character in so eloquently. I hope etched into the collaboration okay? Outstanding posts everyone. Keep up the good work. Yes, Keeper, I am curious to see how Kaelus plays into all this as well. Will he be a ally or enemy? I guess, time will tell . . .

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Man this is starting to speed up. Sorry for stuffing you under the stairs Myth, but what else could we do with you. We didn't want you in the hands of the vampires. Thanks for not leaving me in the creepy vampire compound!

I'm thinking of heading to the Mansion with all the company. As we approach, the place is crawling with werewolves. All hell is breaking out around the Dark World as the elders re ignite their ancient wars. Man this is going to be good.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
if no objections, I think I will be heading with Skyler and Zacharia to the Mansion. If I can convince King John that peace is once again, what we need in order to defeat the elders of ancient, then it might be beneficial to everyone.

(ironic isn't it? toodles was the one who pretty much started the war again)

Oh btw Jackflap, that gun was yours to keep. Take it with you. If all goes well, then I might share my technology with everyone. Hoping it will help to convince John of our plans if he sees that a Vampire gave him Skyler a weapon that Skyler could very well use against Toodles.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Great battle guys, it must of taken a few u2us to sort that one out..

Im half way through the second part of the Kaelus post, have to change it a bit with the new posts that have gone up lol. Im gonna be away from the computer for the next two days. Sorry, I know everyone is waiting on me now but such is life, sometimes I dont get much notice / warning with the work I do and just have to do it when people say.

But im off friday so the Kaelus post will be up then, also I will start working on the meeting too. If you guys have any thoughts / ideas on how you want it to play out then either reply here or u2u me.

Im not working sunday either, so I plan on getting the meeting written, posted and finished by then which will then allow you all to leave and free to post whenever.

Once again sorry for the delay..

Laters,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Sounds great. Let me brush the cobwebs off and I'll start on it soon. This is going to be cool.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Sweet post Toodles
That was really awesome. Keep it up. I eagerly await your return John, so hurry back!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join