It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Interesting post, Toodles! Now you mentioned your confident, Andrew, he sounds like someone I would want to have interaction with since he is holding down the fort in New Orleans. He looks like my way in. I can hash out the details with you through U2U to keep the intrigue level at the maximum. Let me know how you want to proceed?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Just so everyone knows. My primary compound was demolished. Compound 3 is where the residents are currrently at and yes, Andrew is my first officer. He is alot more jumpy than I am at times though. Gaining his trust will not be easy. If you need some info on him, just U2U me jake.

edited my post to include a song

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Is compound three still in New Orleans or do I have to move? I sent the U2U as requested. How did you spare compound 3 from demolition. I am just speculating that the compound was destroyed by being burnt down? With that in mind, how are the authorities going to be thrown off by it? We still have those pesky humans to deal with can't have them over-reacting. Anyway, I have some ideas.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Compound 3 was kept secret until now. That is how. Yes it is in new orleans. It is also home to my entire database. The coordinates will be given to Magnus in my next post.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Although we took a few days off, nobody seems to have lost a step. Myth, tothetenth, Toodles, Jakes and Slayer awesome posts. The gears will speed up soon. John Q I believe will be posting today, then I could go from there. Slayer the animation in that post is really cool. Toodles, that tune is killer and definitely works for the post. Myth, damn the attractive animation! Just kidding! Everyone has done an awesome job and I like the fact that Jakes and Toodles and tothetenth are collaborating. Great stuff so far, I can't wait to jump in.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
John just finished reading your post and I have to say your character cuts to the chase. A very decisive leader you have created. So it's war. I wonder who will fire the first shots? Slayer good post and I like the revenge motif. How does it go, "Revenge is best served cold." I enjoyed the graphics as well, did you make them yourself? Very cool. Keep up the good work everyone and I think the drought has passed. Oh yeah, Jack, you are now officially the thread morale booster and I do enjoy the witty incite on the recent developments in the story. Keep them coming!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My post is up..

Jack this post should free you up and get you out of the mansion. Basically you can go where ever you want, use any resources that we have. It probably wont be long before the vampires know about the whole war thing lol.

Im going to deal with Kaelus in my next post, gonna throw a little twist in there too.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Awesome post John Q! I will be working on how to go about collecting the Alexander blood line from all over. Any ideas on this I would appreciate. I am thinking that the Butler will have a contact list of sorts. An old archive. This may tie into what Myth wants to do so Myth U2U me if this sounds like a way to meet up.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Those posts were awesome! This whole Kaelus thing is still absolutely awesome! as well as the Lilith still being alive thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great posts guys, really fantastic.

Slayer, you are a sick, sick man my friend

Toodles, well done, I will put up a post tonight to deal with what you have told me, I have a surprise in mind for you, I think you will enjoy.

Looking forward to moving this story along

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, perhaps time off was a good thing!..lol.. Everybody is doing FANTASTIC those posts were some of the best thus far! So awesome...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Just waiting on a little more info from you Myth. I think I have a good way to go about that little thing. I just missed you as you have logged out six minutes ago!

Gotcha Myth. I just posted. Man I hate posting and then realizing I did something bone headed like the color tags or something. Then I didn't like where I put the video. Then I had to edit all the tags, man that was crazy. I hope this works for you. I don't have much info on the Old Kingdom. Except that it is in the oldest part of London and still owned by the King to this day.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Great post Jakes51. I believe the sleeping quarters reminded me of a time I was on an island called Tinian. We had to sleep on the ground amidst a network of very old runways. You could feel rats scurrying over you as you tried to sleep. We were told not to worry about them, that they were just shrews. Man, they were rats. I feel for your character.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Jakes51

Great post Jakes51. I believe the sleeping quarters reminded me of a time I was on an island called Tinian. We had to sleep on the ground amidst a network of very old runways. You could feel rats scurrying over you as you tried to sleep. We were told not to worry about them, that they were just shrews. Man, they were rats. I feel for your character.

Now your personal account makes my skin crawl. Thanks for reading and I thought the rats made a good plot device in highlighting my character's
thoughts of Toodle's and his scurrying about in the shadows. I am glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just noticed something weird. I went to go back through the entire thread and read past posts. I noticed some of the pictures that I posted have vanished. Anyone know what that's about?

Oh, I think I know. If you delete them from your album, they disapear from the thread, right? Tell me if I'm right.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Correct. Since you had to use the ATS embed link on the picture to post it instead of the actual pic

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thanks for confirming that for me. That kinda sucks. You have to keep the damn picture indefinitely then. Oh well, I could just say the ink faded.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'll be posting more later tonight or tomorrow work/life and my new thread chewed up some time over the past few days.

Speaking of my new thread check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
School so slowing me down, so I will have to post tomorrow! I think it will come out well, so those of you waiting on me, I apologize, I will get it done ASAP!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
New post is up.

Toodles, you are now in a position of power. Use it well haha.

As for everyone else, I will be attempting some recruiting for writers today. Please all help to do the same.

This story is awesome, but we could do better with more writers.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join