It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Alright, very cool. I will be posting very shortly. I see where you left off, I'll U2U anything that needs your attention. Great post John Q.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Alright, I made a short post and I guess whatever you want us to do at this point is cool. Whatever information you want us to have just relay it in your next post. I will take it from there and use whatever you offered as a guide. Thanks John Q.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

that is just too awesome. Too bad I am already toodles. I would love to be Kaelus, toodles' maker

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So far so good. I am going to post after the next person..lol.. So someone just throw out a post under Jack and I will post then. School is just all over..lol...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
New post is up. Pretty boring one though. But the good stuff is on it's way

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Well my new post is up as promised, not very exciting, but important none the less. ENJOY. ALSO EXCELLENT posts so far toodles: it was NOT boring. Jackflap excellnts as always. King John.. need I saw more..lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well my new post is up as promised, not very exciting, but important none the less. ENJOY. ALSO EXCELLENT posts so far toodles: it was NOT boring. Jackflap excellnts as always. King John.. need I saw more..lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well done Myth. I believe Ruth is looking pretty darn good too. Damn the attractive animation! Just joking. Very good story line that is building up there. I am into it. I can't wait to see what becomes of all this. I am eagerly waiting for John Q's next post to see what kind of information we are privy to. It's looking awesome so far.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
whats up with posts lately? Been two days and still not enough between my last post to make another one.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have no idea. Just give our folks some time to respond. If their are no posts up tomorrow. I will send out another UPDATE or ALERT u2u, your not the only one asking. We will see.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Just to let you know I am still around. I have a new post up at the moment. Nothing spectacular but a post non-the-less. It just some mindful deliberations, regarding events in the story. Still waiting to see what Magnus has in store for my character since his last cryptic message. Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My next post will be up monday, wont have time this weekend to get anything written. (At least I dont think I will) As I said to Jack I could of posted yesterday or the day before but was waiting for others to post before me.

I know real life gets in the way of stuff like this, and real life should always come first but I think we need some clearer guidelines on posting, just so that everyone knows whats going on.

Things im unclear about at the moment are:

How many people need to post, before I can post again?

Should we have a minimal number of posts from each person per week to keep the story flowing.

Also any news on new writers, this would also help with the story..

See ya,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I would also like to know if it is possible to write as more than one character lol. As far as posting rules I think it is every 24 hours or 2-3 posts in between. Whichever comes first. As far as new writers go. We need a few. I would suggest asking some of the people who have been writing for the short story contests if they are interested. Alot of great writers there.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey guys, sorry, will be posting something today. Haven't been in the office lately.

In any case, I look forward to reading and writting.

Any news on some new writers by chance?

Wow, just read the posts, GREAT JOB everybody!

Toodles, that was fantastic, John, can't complain one bit. Jake, the last one you did is very nice, I will be adding something for you in my next post.

Jackflap, you as well, very well done. Everybody just great

In any case, I will have something VERY long up tonight in order to catch up on everything and make sure that i get all the points in.

Stay tuned.

~Keeper

[edit on 9/19/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Post is going to have to wait till tomorrow. I am waiting on some info from other writers and then will be able to post first thing tomorrow afternooon.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
New post is up.

It's a long one, I hope everybody enjoys. Left you an open here Toodles, and Jake as well.

A little slow around here though huh?

*cricket sounds*

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Good post, tothetenthpower. I'll put something together in a few days after a few more posts. Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Q

Things im unclear about at the moment are:

How many people need to post, before I can post again?

Should we have a minimal number of posts from each person per week to keep the story flowing.

Also any news on new writers, this would also help with the story..

Ok a person can post back to back after the 24 hour deadline and no one else has posted. A person should post at least 3 times a week and two at the LEAST.

And new writers should be coming in soon. I know some asked before to join, so I am going back to them and asking. We should have some new posters soon

MY new post is up! I hope you guys enjoy it and hopefully, it flows easily!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Good post Myth and you never cease to amaze. Keep up the good work my friend.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
New post is up. I am loving where this lilith thing is going. Hope my new post is well accepted. I included some information for Magnus

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join