It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
New post up. The duo have made it to their destination and the game is beginning to take shape. More action to follow . . . Stay tuned!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, my new post is up.. ive introduced the "Berserkers" and they are on their way to Jacks next post, let the fun begin..

I threw in one of my favourite songs for the Berserkers theme tune lol

and the video has wolves in it too,

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Excellent posts everybody! So far so excellent! I should be able to post Tomorrow...hopefully, just wanted to chime in and say awesome job folks!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nice well done both of you!.

I am really enjoying this story and John, great background.

Jake, I do have to chime in. There was some action that took place in my and toodles last post, he's been captured and taken to my compound. I don't think they have left yet, but perhaps you could raid the compound after everybody leaves for extra info?

Unless you have something else up your sleeve, either way.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Alright finally got the time to post, hope you guys like the history lesson and the extra additions. Hopefully, its interesting and I hope you guys liked it!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Jebus Myth, you sure put me on the spot here haha.

Ok I'm gonna write something for tonight, I was gonna wait until Toodle's post was up, but This intrigues me heheh.

But who should I send? Hmmm.....can you maybe edit your post to include a message you left, of the situation?

That would better direct me. Just a thought.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

lol.. On my way, my friend! Send someone secret, like a hidden agent or something. Or send Ruth..lol..

Alright I fixed it up, couldn't make the message too long or that wouldn't make sense. So I made Zoe make the message, hopefully, it turns out well.

[edit on Sep 5th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thanks for reading my mind lol.

Ruth it will be my friend, but not the same you think haha.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Now, I'm intrigued..lol.. This is going to be good. I wonder what your going to throw at me and make sure you send more than Ruth, like a helicopter evac and weapons and crap..lol.. Like an armed brigade.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nah, she will be quite enough, you just watch

She may be Ruth, but a blackdog no more hehehe.

Actually on second thought, it is my daugher and most valued "asset" that are in trouble...hmm maybe a few more will do.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This looks intriguing..lol.. I really cannot wait. Wow, this story is so awesome and the characters are above average.

Pulitzer Prize Prize anyone?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

King John never fully forgave Zach for killing his Nephew.

You killed my nephew, how could you...
you dog.

Lucas was King Johns illegitament brother.

I have a brother lol, no one tells me anything... lol.

Are there anymore family secrets I should know about

Yeah, dont call me for help... Im still getting over the fact you killed my nephew, the nephew I never knew I had...lol.

Good post by the way, Plot deepens..

JQ.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My post is up, a bit quick and not much background on ruth, but I will leave her appearance to you since you will be very shocked lol.

And John, there are thigns they don't tell me either. 2300 years of undead life will make you forget things

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Awesome post tenth, now I have things to work with..lol.. My bad John, but as Tenth said, your old and forget important stuff..lol.. Thats what happens when your 2000+ years old.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey guys. I'm having a brain fart...

Writers block I have about 40% of a post written. Having a hard time focusing is all today. Maybe if I have a couple of stiff ones on ice.....

[edit on 6-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

lol, take your time Slay, it took forever for me to think about my post. I think we have a good weekened, because now we can rest our brains for a while, because of Labor day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well actually I have a bit more than 40%. I'm just trying to get a feel for the location. I may have to create a temporary character with a fictitious background based on the werewolves lineage for the next one.

disposable if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice to see your return Slayer

As for disposable characters, if you ever need anything to hunt, just U2U me and I will be happy to dispatch some unfortunates your way

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
New post up and with some carnage to enthrall any horror fan. tothetenthpower, I read your post about Toodle's untimely surrender and thanks for that tidbit. I will keep in it in mind when writing proceeding posts from here on. It will change what I had in mind to begin with, but I think I can work in this new change of events. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and stay tuned . . .

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just got back a little while ago guys. I have to catch up some reading now! I will be posting a little later on tonight when time permits. I did do a brief brush through and it looks awesome. I cannot wait to sit back and really enjoy where I left off. Talk to you guys soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join