It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I had a few of our readers who mentioned the very large paragraphs. I was actually passing along their comments.

Just a heads up.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My next post is up...

Looks like war then
LOL. Ok, first off dont panic, nothing will happen for a long time yet. Theres the whole build up to war, plus many other things for me to write about before it all kicks off.

Plus together we have to decide how best to write the whole war thing.. is it going to be one huge battle across open fields? or smaller missions? or something else.. but thats way off at the moment.

Also remember its only me and my two imaginary friends (Kull and Melchior) that know about this war at the moment, so dont write it in to your posts just yet. It will come out into the open, but not yet.

Thanks.

JQ

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
OK my latest is up. Great work so far guys. Let me know if you need anything for this great battle. I have an old score to settle first then it's onto focusing on you guys.

PEACE

Slay

I mean...

WAR

Slay

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just added a post. I kind of revealed more of Skyler's plan. John Q, I will be U2U'ing you some things I need to address. Your last post was perfect where you left it off!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Yeah I just did my final edit on my post from last night. I left out a couple of paragraphs I forgot to paste into the main body of the work

I think slayer had a tad bit too much scotch last night in real life.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your post was awesome as usual SLAYER69. I don't think the scotch had any effect on your writing skills. This is growing into a really cool story. I mean I've seen stories on the whole vampire werewolf thing before, but this one is totally unique. I love it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thanks...

I'm trying to keep an even pace. This is going to be a long drama. I dont want to throw everything out there in the first half dozen pages. I want to build up the readers knowledge of my characters and locations. Then once the foundation is set then I can explore the characters personality.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just to let you guys know, I am leaving for the weekend. I will not be able to post until Monday. That is unless something in the storyline requires my attention before Friday afternoon. So there may be one more post from me by Friday, if not, Monday at my earliest convenience.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I hope you post at least one more before the weekend.

Hey park your character then. That way if others feel a bit creative this weekend we can proceed around yours without messing up the storyline.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe, with what John Q told me, I will be posting one before I leave on Friday, that depends on what he posts. Park my character? I don't believe he has a gear shift, but if I have to, I will. I mean my character doesn't have anything to do with you guys right now anyway, and if need be I'm sure you guys can write around him or talk for him. I trust everyones writing skills here.

Hey, I just looked into the rules at the beginning. Myth posted about having to park a character. Check it out.

A team member may choose to park a character for some period of time, provided that time does not exceed 30 days (or a month). Thereafter, The creator reserves the right to cause the untimely death of the Team Member.

This will certainly not be thirty days. I believe we can work around the two days that I will not be posting. What do you think?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I wasnt trying to make a statement just a suggestion. Yeah I knew about parking a character that's why I suggested it. I put mine to sleep. Sometimes he'll pass out

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry for the tardiness guys. I might have a post up tonight. Been having computer problems

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Nice to see you back in action. You have to formulate a plot to make Magnus see that you are a visionary man, he has you pretty locked up! I can't wait to see where all that goes.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
School is taking up so much time folks..lol.. I will have to post by Sunday this weekend
I probably will not be able to dish out one sooner than that. So the creator is going to have to park his character for about 2-3 days..lol.. Is that embarassing? Anyway, just wanted you all to know! If I get time to post sooner, I will, but so far I doubt it.

AND! EXCELLENT POSTS EVERYONE! Keep it up, I have been getting huge compliments and I wanted to pass them to you
Good job everybody!

[edit on Sep 3rd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My newest post is up. It is kinda short but straight to the point. I hope my next one will be faster than this one was. Took forever I know. Computer problems coupled with Real life has made it a drag to think of anything

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey folks,

Was on a little hiatus dealing with some RL, will have my new post up in about a half hour or so.

Great posts everyone BTW, I'm really enjoying where this story is going.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The new post is up. A little short, but I wanted to do something with Zaio to keep his character relevant. I will be doing the same later on with Zoe.

Mr Toodles that was a good move lol. Even better story wise, we will have to work on this together. I very much like the whole data collectiong thing, you may gain his respect after all lol.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

See, my character IS more than an arrogant prick haha. I think this will turn out very interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Lot's to go over and catch up on.
I'll try to have something either later tonight or tomorrow morning now I'm off to read.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

hahah we will see lol.

Slayer, yeah it took me a few hours to mull it all over in my head. My next post will probably be a complicated one for me haha.

Stupid Lycans and their wars hahah.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join