It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Magnus, you are a meanie lol. JK. Hope the new post does ok. Edited my post to include a personal message to Magnus

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I read your post Jack, very good. Just one more post from me returning from the forest to the mansion, then I can pick up communications with you in the following post.

How do you feel about a meeting back at the mansion in England, I could send in the Berzerkers to pick you up... Its just a thought.

Details of the meeting can be discussed via u2u.

But its your storyline so I will let you make the decision if you want to go with the idea.

Cheers,

JQ

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

This is not a bad idea at all. I will u2u some things that we can discuss in private about that. Awesome idea John Q.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Great story.
I do have a request though. Would it be possible to break up the large paragraphs from here on out? It kinda makes it a bit difficult to follow along in the dialog.

Just a thought.

Great storyline so far.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

SLAYER69, have you checked out my last post? I hope this shed's light on the character of my character. I have alot in store for the next few posts so you will want to be apprised of it all.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Let me get some coffee in me I just woke up. I'll be rereading everybody's post to catch up and I should have mine out later today.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I am seriously excited to hear this. I love that character and am waiting with eager anticipation at his next exploits. Hurry up and get that caffeine flowing through his genetically altered blood stream.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Pardon my mistake, but apparently my time ran out to edit my post from last night. I U2Ued masqua to see if he could delete it and I am waiting to hear back. Should I put an alert on the second post as well? Again, I am sorry for the double post and it wasn't intentional. Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I've deleted the double post, Jakes. No big deal.

When you have something else to write for the main thread, send it to me and I can edit it into the blank post for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Good thing, I wasn't sure what to think of that one! You had me worried man, I thought you may have took on the role of vampire for real and were insane. Just kidding, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks buddy. I'll get to work on it soon. I will forward it to you when it is finished. Your help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

That's fine Toodles, I am enjoying the arrogance of your character lol.

I guess I can finally leave the compound and actually do something eh?

Hmm, alright then I have a surprise for you.

My next post will be a good one.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Alright my next post is up, sorry it took so long, school got in the way..lol.. Anyway, its up and Keeper, I gave you a nice side story to help your daughter and I..lol.. Feel free to use my character
So that way you can complete the conversation.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I already posted for today, It will have to go into tomorrows I guess.

I am busy dealing with Toodles, he's gonna have a hell of time lol.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Damn, tothetenth, you do not mess around. I believe I feel sorry for Toodles at this point and he is stalking me! That was awesome. I do believe you guys are going to have to mend fences though, I mean that is where this story is tugging on my heart of all things! It is incredible. Very cool.

Myth, awesome post as usual. We are going to have to do something about these advanced creatures in the very near future. That lilith character is bone chilling guys. I would not like to meet her.

Toodles, hold tight, and think. There has to be something that can be done to make Magnus see that you are a visionary. I believe those uv cannons will be useless shortly. Alot rides on coming up with a twist that mends those fences!

John Q and I are currently working on something that will surprise as well. I cannot give details but I'm sure with John's post coming up we will all be intrigued.

Jakes, good luck in New Orleans. I believe that you have your work cut out for you as well.

Awesome stuff guys. Oh, and SLAYER69, I cannot wait to see that next post that we spoke of in previous posts. This character has me living vicariously through him. How I wish my life were so prolific! Just kidding, but I do enjoy this character you have created.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, I have my post ready and U2Ued it to masqua but he is off line at present. I went over to the main thread and the edit function was there in my blank double post and i wonder if I could just fill it in with what I have, so that you guys can read it tonight. I won't do if it is going to cause a problem with the thread. Any ideas? Maybe I will just wait?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

It went up just as you logged off, Jakes. Timimg is everything.

You won't have editing powers on that post any longer. It timed out 2 hours after the double post went up.

Any time an edit is needed by anyone on the main story, just U2U me.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad you enjoy reading my stuff. Your writing is great as well. As for the dialogue, I am sorry if I confused you and I will address the matter in my next post. Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks, your help is immeasurable. Keep up the good work and I think we have something golden here. Very entertaining!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
nice one magnus. I have my work cut out for me on my next post. Excellent posts jake, I can't wait to see you try and infiltrate my compound,

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join