It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah I figured it would happen being the Supreme Leader, they usually don't do very much by themselves, however I might end up dealing with Toodles personnaly lol.

I'm not too worried about you anymore. All bark and no bite so far

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Well it does work in the story. It would also be great to find out what your boundaries are regarding that type of character early on. That way you're not having to guess or wonder about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I got my eye on your wallet.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hahaha, I am looking forward to it.

You don't seem like the mugging type lol.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well we cant be bumping each other off.
We need to start sending out disposable henchmen etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I changed that last image, check it out. Nothing growing there that we cannot grow anywhere. Thanks for the heads up, I never recieved a reply from worldwatcher or mrwupy so I just changed it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well if they do respond you may still want to ask about what kind of limits we have here in the creative forums. I mean I thought it worked perfectly myself.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah, but anyone seeing it might be offended even if the character is against it. It is better to just get rid of it. The new image works just as well and I feel better about it anyway. When I did it, I didn't even think along those lines until you pointed it out. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My post is up.. and the hunt is over.

Didnt quite work out the way I wanted it to. Wanted to write about the King a bit more, might do that in my next post.. but its all working up to something exciting.

Great posts everyone, especially from our new writer

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Awesome post John. I was looking a bit more gruesomeness but apparently we keep things PG 13 here lol.

Any idea what your going to do with Jackflap and about this Toodles character hunting your men?

If you wanna collaborate feel free to U2U me. Just cause we are mortal enemies doesn't mean we can't get along does it?

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Any idea what your going to do with Jackflap and about this Toodles character hunting your men?

Jack is next on my story list, I have a long list of things to write

Some stuff coming up soon:

Skyler: interaction between the king and skyler, also trying to get the alexander bloodline onside.

Kull: background and history on this character

Melchior: background and history on this character

Bio tech lab: writing about new tech and introducing some new characters.

Berzerkers: Introduction of the Berzerkers, elite combat squad trained to get our men out of difficult situations, and to tie up loose ends (and story loose ends) Also these guys are responsible for the whole "belt" issue, what we use to change into werewolves at any time. They have the whole back story to that.

Theres other stuff too, but most of it I will save for u2u, dont want to give to much away to our readers lol.

But I do think a little direction to what / where people are going with their storylines doesnt hurt, plus helps other writers to see whats going on.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I agree a little direction is always good. What kind of King's would we be if we weren't directing our members eh? lol

I am looking forward to your next, I think mine is going to be the history of our biological research, I think some light needs to be shed on it.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I was thinking of working in a little back story of Brian and another character I'll introduce soon. Where they have had encounters with one or more of you immortals and barely lived to tell about the encounters...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Feel free to use my character Slayer.

You can speak for him as well, I trust your writing ability.

I think that would be pretty cool, your posse have some sort of grudge against me lol

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well I was thinking, they need to have an open relationship with my character and than means knowing what he knows it also means they are aware of his genetic modifications. The story of how Sebastian finds out that he is different hasn't been told yet either.

I might tie those all together soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Background is always good, and it would make sense for us to introduce background as things progress instead of doing it all in one batch.

I like the idea.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
tothetenth, John Q very well done. I am impressed as always. I too thought the captured woman would have been a bit more descriptive, but hey like you said pg13. Anyway, John Q, I have been thinking about my next post and I believe Skyler will be using the encrypted ship board communications to try and reach you. This is where Pablo's vessel may take an unexpected turn and those crewmembers will be in for the shock of a lifetime. This is something I am just mulling over, I will U2U you for specifics as I do not want to give anything away prematurely. This will hinge on reaching you, so if you need another day romping in the forest no problem. My guys will be enjoying a leisure ride aboard the ghost ship. I will get in touch soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Background is a very good idea and I am currently peppering some in what I am working on at present. More meat to the characters can't hurt. I am in deliberation about how I am going to present my characters maker into the story. I know I can of left it open ended in the bio. Hopefully, soon I will find the appropriate instant for the vampire to make his grand entrance, so stand by. Post should be finished this evening *knocks on wood*.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well it does work in the story. It would also be great to find out what your boundaries are regarding that type of character early on. That way you're not having to guess or wonder about it.

Yes, I thought about that as well. I will clear this up shortly. Nobody really knows what principles actually guide Skyler yet. The next post should clear things up in this regard. Quite a twist on things actually.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh well, I put the post up. It does clear up things as to the character of Skyler and what is going on with him. Please check it out John Q. SLAYER69, I hope that puts a little clarity on him and his guys. Let me know what you think.

Jakes, very cool. Right after I posted mine I saw yours go up. Great minds think and write at the same time? Awesome post though. I like this guy and the more I read your stuff the more I'm wishing you had decided to become a lycan! Just kidding. You are helping this awesome story along already and I can't wait to see some more from you!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by jackflap]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join