It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Double messed up post ignore.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Nothing major, a few typos and grammar. Not being critical, but I would expect you guys to point out my mistakes as well.

Oh hey where do I sign up for that?

Please let me know immediately if I post some. Those are my pet peeves.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Fantastic posts everybody.

Toodles, I loved it. However I must stress that this kind of behaviour cannot be overlooked by my character. News of your event will get to him, and I might just go see you myself in order to settle this lol.

A power struggle isn't something he will readily put up with. I am enjoying these twists, well done

Myth, great post loving it. I like the weapons detail. I will be adding to that part of the compound in my next post, as well as letting the readers and writters know a little bit more about the mysterious blonde woman and my predicament.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just posted guys, I hope you all like it. I went through it about seventeen times so if you guys find something wrong let me know.

SLAYER69 thanks for responding! I am going to try what you suggested and yes, if I find something wrong in your posts I'll certainly let you know. We should all be doing that anyway really for everyone.

Its easy to overlook because you know what someone is saying and it gets brushed off as nothing, but to someone reading it who is enjoying the story it probably sticks out like a sore thumb.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Post was awesome Jack. I did see a few issues with the color codes, but that's only because there are apostrophes and what not.

Other than that it was wonderful. You and tootles are really going to get it. And what's with the immortal dudes?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not sure yet. I believe they are on the line between the living and the dead. The vampire that rules them only has to turn them completely. Which they are working towards. They want to be changed into full fledged vampires, but they aren't quite there yet. They have to prove their loyalty and what not before they are turned completely. That is why they are out in the sun, not completely vampires yet. Is this feasible? I can change it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I mean, they would still be humans really to tell you the truth. As far as I know there is no in between for Vamires and werewolves. YOu are humand then after you are bitten you aren't anymore.

Feeders don't turn because the vampire does not imput the venom into their blood.

That's just my view on it.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I see, give me a little bit and I'll see what I can do. That is easily remedied actually. I know where to take that with no problem. Thanks tothetenth!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
guys..

I have something partially written I may post this afternoon or late tonight.
I'm looking forward to reading all the recent posts.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Story has been modified to exclude immortal beings. They are both very dead and lying on the floor of Joes now. Thanks for the input guys!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My second part of the hunt is up..

Some background on the humans mainly.. third part should be more fun. But I might take a couple of days to write it.

Could take a bit of time to work through properly.. not sure, I will see how I go.

Good posts everyone...

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well my post for toda is up.

A little strange this one I know. I'm just really tired and I have dropped the ball on several occasions today lol.

I'll probably run through it a couple of time tonight and makes some edits. I'd appreciate some imput from you all if you have any ideas on how that post could have been done better.

Great Post JQ!

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That was so your best post yet! Seriously, wow, I felt it..lol.. Wow, that was so totally awesome

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Magnus, King John excellent posts. I saw one of your lines of text with the tell tale color=orange thing going on tothetenth. Nothing major, but excellent posts man. I loved them both! Way to go. Can't wait for you to have your meal John Q and tothetenth this woman has got me wondering. Great job guys really. I am going to go back and read them again in a bit, but I didn't see anything that screamed out at me except your exceptional writing skills!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, SLAYER69 I see how to move the picture to the left and right and thank you! That is going to come in handy. How about resizing the whole thing to make it bigger though? Or do I need to find an image already sized correctly?

Myth, I am loving what is going on with your character and I cannot wait to see what happens in Africa! By the way, I am loving those spark notes as well. I just looked through and now I am totally psyched to come up with an awesome post for tomorrow. What a great idea to do that man, really. Very informative and the just the notes are intriguing.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Its all fun..lol.. Your posts are so detailed that its hard to choose what to put in..lol.. But I am really liking your character, the bad "a", yet a good guy.. or wolf.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just read those two posts again for clarity. I had to make a special post for this.

John Q, hurry up and catch that bayotch, you will be helping all of mankind! Haha. I had to do it, man, it was epic. Hurry man, don't let her out of your sight. She only wants to break nards, its her destiny. End it man. Just kidding guys but you all have to admit. I will be eagerly waiting your next post! hahaha

I mean I was reading it and I'm thinking, man that chick sounds like a real nard buster. Then, when John Q said that that one is mine, I was like, yeah cool. It's twisted I know but only great writing can do that. I really can't wait for that next post.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I expect magnus to see my actions. Counting on it actually. hehehe. Mr. Toodles is a bad motha! He don't do nothin without a plan already in action.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
New post is up. Pretty boring but it is leading up to some epic stuff!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Very cool post Toodles. I am very much afraid at this point and I have to come up with a way to escape. I do not know how I will approach my next post, but I do have a few ideas that will surprise. Awesome work here my friend. I may have to post later on but not way later on. I do have some running around that I must accomplish.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join