It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Myth, thanks for that link! I figured it out and am ready to rock. I tested it in my post above with dont fear the reaper. I love that song. That is not what I am using for the story though, it was just a test but I am going to leave it. Thanks again man, that was easier than I thought it would be.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

YEA! Congrats my friend, it was no problem
Now I look forward to this post of yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just posted. I hope you guys like that one. I think its pretty cool anyway. The rogue clan pretty much fending for itself. I think its a good one, check it out.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Not bad Jack, I enjoyed it.

I'm just wondering if Werewolves COULD use weapons in their forms. Wouln't their hands be far too big for the triggers? And why would you need guns to fight if you were a Lycan out in the open, especially in the forest?

It's cool that it's in there, but that's just my 2 cents on the matter. Other than that the writting was awesome, great fight scenes.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I mulled this idea over in my mind. I thought about what you are saying and came to the conclusion that it would work. I don't think in their werewolf state that they become unintelligent and they would remember where their weapons were staged, if they needed to use them. A claw could fit inside the trigger guard of a weapon and holding it low, not aiming is a possibility. This is 2010 by the way. Is it a bit corny or do you other guys think it works?

John Q, a very good description of the hunt. I could see everything you told about the King clinging to the tree and jumping into the air. Man that was cool. I am wondering who that human will be.

I do need to know what you guys think of the werewolves using the weapons. Please throw your thoughts in on that. I mean its kind of an unfair advantage if we cannot use them, but I can still edit and remove it and remodify that storyline.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My post is up.. ive decided to split this hunt into three parts (three posts) because it leads up to something important.

The human im hunting in my next post is no one we know...lol.

Thats it from me,

See ya,

JQ.

Werewolves with guns... im not sure.. lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

So is that a yes or a no on that one? You are the King after all, some direction is fine. Just give me a heads up. I mean I really did think about it and I felt it could work. But if everyone dont seem to think it works, its gone and the storyline is changed. Let me know one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No it's fine. I would perhaps add something that the weapons were modified so that your changed shapes could use them effectively. That would put the issue to rest.

Great post John, very nice. Can't wait to see the rest.

My new post is up, threw in a bit of a twist at the end. We'll see where it goes.

Myth I set you up with what we talked about.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Very cool post tothetenthpower! I am really trying to figure out who this woman is that could subdue the dark Lord Magnus! Very gripping. I cannot wait. I have to go back and edit my last post. I will modify the trigger guards. Thanks for the input and again, awesome post tothetenth!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Awesomeness..lol.. Everything and every post is immaculate so far. I am ready to post, but I will post tomorrow, so I can think things over carefully.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I changed my last post to include modifying the weapons. Myth, what say you on that subject of the werewolves using the weapons?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I would try to avoid it, but modified weapons are fine. However, I would try to avoid it..lol.. Only because I don't think weapons would be necessary for werewolves and I don't think the Claw or metacarpels would work like that. Its not anatomically correct, but its fine for one or two posts.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That did it. I modified the story and was clear that the weapons had been staged for use in their human form. Thanks for the input guys. I just want to get it right. If it is not a good idea I am glad you guys bought it to my attention. Awesome story thus far guys and I cannot wait for your post Myth.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow Slayer, great post. Loving your character so far. I'm enjoying the information you got from that Brian Character as well.

Feel free to make as many details about that as possible, I was thinking of making a post about how we became so powerful and wealthy, but that would take too much time.

So have fun with it.

Jack no problem, the human form makes way mor sense

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow Slayer awesome post
I will post tomorrow, because I posted earlier today. I think you guys will enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great post SLAYER69! I love that character! He has good taste in music. Just kidding. I can't wait to see how this is all going to tie together. It is great and you guys have awesome imaginations!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm glad you guys liked it. I may post something later tonight. That's if of course there are a few of your guys posts in between. I have to elaborate on those "Holdings" that go way back. He also needs to stop by and see a couple of females.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well I was thinking.

If the creative juices are flowing and if we have everybody actively posting. Could we have a break from the 1 post in 24 hour rule? I mean take today for example. Most everybody has posted. So it would not be that bad if those who have posted earlier post again later on tonight.

Just thinking is all...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yea, I think everyone is pretty good so far, but I am not sure about Toodles or John Q. I don't want them to be stuck behind to far. I guess we could allow one more post today, just space it out for later tonight

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree, I think it would be a good idea. I mean so long as we have other posts in between than it doesn't look like anybody is posting more than anybody else.

Especially considering John is posting his hunting in 3 posts, they are pretty short, and I have some things I'd like to get out as well that will be a bit short.

What do ya think Myth?

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join