It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I will be skipping today as well, my apologies. I simply don't have the time to sit and work something out at the moment.

I'm in the process of the process of upgrading our server rooms and my IT team has completely messed up our VOIP for roadside, so I'm currently dealing with that.

I should be up and running late tonight at the latest tmr after noon.

I apologize again folks, just continue, if anybody wants to use my Character go right ahead in the meantime.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As the meeting is over, now is antars chance to make her first post. Since she will be my victim, I am about to leave the building and take a little walk before jumping on a plane back to america

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Very cool. We need antar to make an appearance. I hope she decides to join in for more than just a snack.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My post is up. Not the best thing I have ever written, but it gets the point across
Oh and there is alot more to it than what I explained. It will come to light in later posts

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You are kidding right? That was absolutely fantastic man. Dude, you just let everyone know that you have superior technology at your fingertips, and that you are secretly advancing the vampire race. INTENSE!!! Twisted? Yes. INTENSE!!! Man, all I can say is bravo. I love this character.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I plan on making it seem as though my clan is just a bunch of thugs. But in reality, the money they loot. Everything! Goes into a private savings account overseas that is used for the anonymous purchases that have allowed our advancement. The benefit of being the younger generation is we are ALOT more in tune with technological advances

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It came across very well in your post. I could tell it was something that had been going on for a while. Watching the hunting patterns of the werewolves? That was cool and not something I expected. But it makes sense.

Man, I am more creeped out then ever. My character is at home hoping his buddies arrive at his house, while night is quickly approaching. He just wigged out and killed that rogue you had and now he knows he's in trouble and can get no help.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Absolutely fantanstic SLAYER69. That character has some brass ones and he has me intrigued. What a way to end it man. Zach and a genetically enhanced technically savvy human forming an odd relationship of some sort. This is way too cool. Very good dude. Keep it up please.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice post slayer. Action all the way through. Your character is one mean mother. I think I would be more scared of Sebastian than a werewolf if my character had a choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He may be enhanced but he is very human. He is no Superman.
He also has some vises. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well my post is up, surprised I had time to write today but hey looky there lol.

Slayer great post, everybody great post. Looking forward to moving this along.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bravo! That was awesome. Looks like I will have some fun trying to evade the trackers and satetllites.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Great post tothetenth! I don't know where you guys come up with some of that stuff but I love it. That test subject 982 I believe is something I'm concerned with. This is an awesome story. I want to put it to print and put an elaborate binding on it. I can't wait to see where this is going. I have an awful lot to think about for my next post. Intense guys, really cool.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes you will my friend lol

Ahh and the famous test subject 982 will be something to be reckoned with as well.

He's my trump card for Slayer however, I don't wanna reveal too much ahha.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this should be our war marching song.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Absolutely! That is too cool and very dark. You could really feel the emotions in that one and they aren't very pretty ones. Nice find. I would've put something like that in the storyline.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I had planned on it but forgot about it when I was writing my last post. So I just put it here. I will post some tunes in future posts though

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Alright, I posted. I made it short for a reason
So don't freak out..lol.. Hopefully, my plan with Tenth will work here, but we will have to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Nice Myth. So here we have the werewolves pretty much confused and wondering what to do next. A very dangerous vampire that seems hell bent on destroying them. An extremely dangerous vampire king who is at his wits end and is beginning to believe that war is all but imminent. A rogue genetically modified human who wants them all dead. It is too much man. I love it. I'll be posting later. I want to see if anyone else is going to add to the intrigue!

[edit on 29-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I think we will have plenty of intrigue! The story has JUST BEGUN and we are all ready addicted..lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join