It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice work Slayer! This character is definitely sure of himself and that is a good thing. He is in a vampire compound with who knows what coming for him. I believe Magnus released test subjects of some sort. I can hardly wait. Great post!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nice post slayer.. should be interesting lol.

My post is up, nothing to dramatic this time but im still thinking about war against the vampires...

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Darn dude, I just sent you a U2U about something. I haven't read your post yet. I am going to check it out now. Anyway let me know what you think about the U2U.

Edited to add, NICE POST. Very cool. Given the timeline in that post I doubt what I U2U'd you would've happened yet anyway. I will include it in my next post that should be some time today. Very cool post John Q!

[edit on 28-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just a heads up guys..

My posting could be short, brief and at weird times over the next three days.. Saturday, Sunday, Monday (Bank Holiday UK) im working all three days and long hours too.. poor me lol.

The way ive left my character is that im not involved with anyone else (other writers) at the moment and the next post from me will describe the hunt.

If you do involve me in your post and your waiting for a reply from me, you might be waiting a while lol... like I said just a heads up.

Im back to normal Tuesday.. well, werewolf normal.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'll be around all day today so if anybody needs anything or help with a post/info feel free to U2U me. I have a long day in the office, just got off my flight.

Nice posts btw everybody, Slayer looking forward to what you have in store lol.

I should have another post up abuot mid afternoon.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I believe Magnus released test subjects of some sort. I can hardly wait. Great post!

Throw me a fricken bone here people! [Said in his best doctor evil voice]

OK sorry I did that late last night/early this morning with one too many scotches.
What exactly are their [abilities/appearance/weapons if any] being "Test" subjects?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You might want to U2U tothetenth. I know, if you read his last post, your heat signature was picked up. It was then that he ordered test subjects to be released.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Yeah I read that....

I was asking about the test subjects.

What they looked like?
Their abilities?
Are they mindless beasts?

ETC.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't think from his post that he intends for them to kill you. Then again, I may be wrong. I believe what I gleaned from his post is that he is more interested in the technology that you are so familiar with. He may be wanting to capture you and utilize your expertise toward his fiendish goals. Tothetenth, any input here would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'm cool with anything he comes up with.
I'm flexible.

My characters main goal at this point is to extract himself as soon as possible. His goal on this occasion was to gather intelligence not having a confrontation.

In any case having a few obstacles is always a good thing. My character has only prepared for a possible confrontation. that doesn't mean it has to go down that way.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Would it be possible for you to exit out of the sewers..lol.. That would be funny, if you and I ran across each other. I wonder what would happen? Besides you trying to kill me..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

All those entrences are sealed, he's gonna hafta blow himself a hole to get out of the building lol.

The test subjects are basically genetically enhanced Vampires. Not completely mindless, but somewhat. They have longer fangs and teeth, SUPER speed and can also jump very high distances.

You can make their appearance up as you want to. As they are test subjects, they look pretty mangled, but don't under estimate them

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

All those entrences are sealed, he's gonna hafta blow himself a hole to get out of the building lol.

SPOILER!

How did you know?
I'll have something up soon, now I'll have to rewrite it lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The next post from me (tomorrow) is about hunting...

Just wanted to know how we stand with the gore factor here, how graphic can I make it.. this is a horror story. lol.

But I also know ATS is a family show, so a little guidance would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Let keep it PG-13
I think that would be acceptable of if you want UK 15. Its up to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Cool... thanks, understood.

Im already working on the hunting scene.. lol.

Laters,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just posted. Please check it out guys as I have revealed alot about our current situation. Tomorrows post will be cool. It will be Skyler and his buddies dealing with swarms of rogue vampires at night sent by their leader. At least that is what I have envisioned. That may changing depending on what is posted from everyone else.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

GREAT POST JACK!

I will probably skip posting for today..lol.. Until Slayer gets a new one out. I just want to see how things develop a bit more, before posting.

[edit on Aug 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This saddens me Myth. I was looking forward to your post but I know what you mean about having to wait. I guess that is the challenge that is collaborative writing. No worries. I am sure it is going to rock. Can't wait to see further posts.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm sorry my friend, but fear not the next post will be bigger and very much badder than the one I can do now.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join