It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's all good. I thought I had missed something is all.
I'm so into the thread right now I cant wait to see what happens next.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Alright my new post is up
I hope you folks enjoy it, I attempted to help everyone add to their storyline with some generic questions and of course the mystery of who orders what...

[edit on Aug 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Awesome Myth! What in the world is going on here? We have much tension and intrigue so far. It seems as though it will be all out war shortly, or will it? This is way too cool. I am so happy to be in a collaborative writing story with you guys. Very good idea starting this up my friend. Who was that mysterious woman? I do believe Antar is going to willingly feed Toodles shortly. If I remember correctly. Where has she been, hiding?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

lol, she will be coming in very soon. At least until Mr. toodles is ready of course. JackFlap your post was excellent was well
I am still wondering if your good or bad..lol.. I have not decided yet, but I enjoy your character and thank you for the kind words.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Too bad antar is only going to die
I would really like to turn her and have her join the writing indefinitely.

Question. Can we embed youtube links into the post? Like the song myth had in his OP? Or does it just have to be the link to open a separate page?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I believe he is mostly good. He doesn't want any of the other werewolves to be killed, especially by vampires. He has a quick temper but knows his limitations. As observed by our little meeting outside the vampire compound. He will lie to get his goals accomplished. Do you think King John would have sanctioned the killing of that rogue vampire in the Victorian house? No way, but Skyler's anger and the fact that he now had that belt set him off. He took matters into his own hands and could care less. He feels that him and his clan are really on their own now and their lives are in danger, so he will do what he has to.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I just did that on my last post. I hope that is ok because it is already done. I tried to make it say "link" but something was wrong with it so I just put the link there with directions to open it in a new tab. I hope that was alright. It is a good way to hear some tunes and add to the drama in our posts as you listen to the music. If this is allowed I encourage more of it. I like it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I mean to have it actually show up in the thread. Not just a link or something to click. But the actual video containing the music is IN the thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Jack if you want I will do it for you? By that I will load the video in the thread for you just send me a u2u again

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow great post guys, really helped move the story along. I only ask that people ask me before speaking on my behalf, I can work with what has been said, but a heads up would be very appreciated.

I'm working on my post now, had a long day and am in the Hotel so it should not be very much longer.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Can hardly wait Magnus! Bring it. Hey, steer clear of that mini bar until after you post ok? Just kidding. Cant wait for your post.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Haha I hit the minibar in between meetings today lol.

In any case I'm all done posting and I hope you all like it. Tootles you've opened a can of worms on your bum lol.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Excellent Post Keeper
I will be u2u'ing you shortly so we can discuss this intrigue....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Great post tothetenth! Now I am really wondering who that woman is. Am I to assume the meeting is over? The tension in there is unbelievable!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not to be a party pooper.

I'm headed out the door to take the female unit out to dinner then to a concert at a nearby fair. I think the band "America" is playing in Kennewick Washington. I'll try to post later tonight.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Have a great time SLAYER69. I'm sure we will all be eagerly awaiting your post. From the last post it seems you have been found out.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Have fun Slay and I look forward to your new post! But remember the female unit will make you spend more than you want to, so forget your wallet..lol..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah meeting is totally over. lol

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I will ask permission next time I need to use someone for my post. Awesome ending to the meeting tothetenth.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

OK let the games begin.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm working on some really cool graphics for later on i may use some tomorrow .

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join