It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Alright folks my post is up. And I set it up so that anybody can start now, I dn't think we'll need to follow posting order aslong as nobody posts twice today.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Great I'll jump in as soon as we get a few more characters dialog going that way I'll have something to work with great work everyone.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Looking forward to it Slayer :d.

And don't worry, I don't mind people pointing out my typos, I write really fast and sometimes things just appear right, so I like having a second set of eyes.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wow tenth fantastic post and I agree I think we can all begin to write on our own now
We are all doing well so lets begin and don't forget ONE post every 24 hours so that way no one gets lost and has the oppurtunity to catch up

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Oh man, I just posted. I couldn't bare the thought of sitting through that meeting. I kind of passed it up if you check it out. It may not have been twenty four hours since my last post, but I had to get that off my chest.

By the way tothetenth, AWESOME POST MY FRIEND!

Edited to add: If any of you guys needed me there at the meeting, write me in on your story lines. You can have me talking or whatever. If this is ok. If I posted out of line or you guys had something that I was to be involved in let me know because I can still edit. I have to split for a few but will be back.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Excellent post mate, orders are no more, but 24 hours still in effect. It doesn't exactely have to be 24 hours as long as you post the next day. I LOVED YOUR POST..lol.. The Sea horse definately made me smile. But it was awesome
You added a good bit to your back story, which is important. And don't worry, the meeting will be handled by ToTheTenth and john Q, because they are our leaders. So its all fun and everything
I hope you guys like the new post

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah definetly fantastic, good set up.

And I hope me and John can hash things out, he seems to be on at off times for me so we'll figure something out tonight or tmr.

I won't be posting until tmr as I have given an in for John to start his talks in the meeting.

Well done everybody.

Jackflap, thumbs up to you, very well done.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Awesome post Myth! I loved it. Thanks so much Myth and tothetenth! I thought after I posted it that I might have jumped the gun and ticked everyone off. I am glad you guys liked it. The sea horse thing and the dream was something I was thinking about as well as the vampire sitting on the wing of the plane. Kind of like it was making him have the nightmares.

Nice post on the meeting tothetenth! I can't wait to see what Magnus has in store. His little deal with Zacharia is intriguing and I am really interested to see if Magnus takes the bait so to speak.

Myth, awesome post. Some really gripping background on Zack. This
character has alot on his mind and alot to sift through.

John Q, I almost forgot to tell you, ABSOLUTELY COOL...The way he was glaring at Skyler, thinking of beating him down I'm sure. And the imagery of the werewolves getting restless and transforming. TOO COOL. Your character is awesome.

I am so sucked into this storyline that it is crazy. Thanks for the posts and the awesome imagination that everyone is displaying. It is a nice retreat from the every day grind if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So true its a nice retreat for us, but its not only a retreat for us, but for our readers. I recieved around 5 u2u's yesterday thanking everyone here for their writing and the story
Its helping everyone, because the world is too bad, but stories like this and the Space opera are a nice escape for everyone. Now, whats next..lol.. I cannot wait.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I received a U2U from one of the writers of the space opera yesterday. I heard of it and I can find the working thread, but I could not come across the actual opera. Would you mind throwing a link in here for me. I did want to check it out.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Here you go fine sir:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You are the man, thank you sir. I will be perusing this fine literary tale as well. Thanks again.

Edited to add: I just checked it out, I was looking for The Space Opera! Do you believe it? I came across this thread already and didn't realize it was one in the same!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Slayer my friend, great post.

Way to take advantage of the security, but mind you perhaps you've set a trap for yourself, maybe not lol.

Im gonna write a little bit of action for you in my next post lol I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Entering may have been easy, leaving probably not so much

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Excellent Post Slayer
Very nice and the pictures really set it up well. Wow, this is awesome.
I really cannot wait to see what Tenth has to throw at you. Should be interesting.

[edit on Aug 26th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well this isn't exactly Sunday school. BoyZ.
Just remember that the characters in the drama are not aware of what is going on with the others thoughts or actions until it becomes obvious.

Having said that....
BRING IT!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Don't worry Slayer, I won't do anything to compromise that integrity, but come on, you can't expect my character to have only put in ONE security system for a building that has underground levels devoted to biological research now can you? lol

I'm sure you won't have a problem dealing with what I am going to send after you, but it will make for some interesting reading for our readers and writters.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Oh no not at all. I was just saying from experience that some people will cross what is known here in the working thread with what their characters know in the drama. I'm not saying this has happened yet.

Continuity is all.
Trust me I've already thought about this possible being discovered scenario.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm not surprised, this is good, would you like to collaborate on it, or just do it on the fly?

If so we can U2U.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Slayer, great post. I would be kind of scared if I were you. I mean, there are an awful lot of very aggressive and very toothy creatures in that place. Had they any inkling of a mortal, even a genetically enhanced one, they would pounce unmercifully. That's quite a predicament my friend. Keep very quiet, please!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Oh trust me I'm well aware of what I got my guy into.
That was the easy part it's getting him out that will be a possible issue.

('
')

There will be a few surprises from both sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join