It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crypto-Chronicles Working Thread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Alright. I think that is a good idea. Lets keep the order going for at least one more time around and then start on our own. But yea, this is going be interesting! And I hope it all works out..lol.. I thought it looked cool for a photo, I still wonder where your you got that photo at for your BIO.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I'm just a little confused. You were sitting on the back of the black BMW when you noticed me. You disarmed, and confronted me. I thought you would have took it from there. I'm not sure who is with you either.

I can take my story line anywhere. I am just wondering what might be going on.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Alright, I left that part up for you
Because I liked the way you used it and I left it open with what I talked to you about, explaning that you needed to stop killing and to calm down.

I am with Tenth right now. You are in the Foyer with the king
Waiting for the meeting to start. Because I got called to talk to him privately. Did I explain that well enough? If not let me know.

[edit on Aug 25th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Gotcha, I can work with that. I am going to wrap my head around this and continue shortly. Watch for the next post. You guys will like it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Awesome!

lol, now I really cannot wait

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have to make this known. JackFlap what an AWESOME second post my good friend
I felt it, SERIOUSLY, I felt it..lol.. That was awesome, wait until the others read that, wow...
That was awesome.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thanks Myth! I am kind of disappointed with it though. I couldn't really do too much with what we were working with at this point. I mean, we have to wait for the meeting and I wanted to be present. I wanted to describe how the building made me feel more but I am being inundated with things going on here at the house at the same time. When we get passed the meeting I think we will all be a little freer to expand our characters. I hope that post does not disappoint.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Perfect as far as I am concerned friend, nothing short of awesome.

I'm going to wait till John posts his and tootles, and then we will start the meeting.

Sounds good?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Disappoint? No! That post in way disappointed..lol.. In fact I thought it was definately AWESOME. I was not disappointed

BUT, did you consult John Q about posting for his character? If not, just make sure you get his permission next time. I didn't mind you controlling my character, just make sure you get that persons OK before. But when you posted my characters speech and all that, I was like WOW, is JackFlap a MIND READER..lol.. Because I had the same thing envisioned myself. How odd, great minds must think alike.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Alright, if John Q isn't down with that stuff I can definitely change it. I wasn't sure how to go about it all without using your character and John's. In my mind I had two scenarios. He would be at the meeting without the King knowing, which would have been alot more involved. Or I would be found out by him and still know what was going on. I kind of had to use your character as I was confronted by him in the last post.

I mean there was no way out of that without using him. I could have miraculously gotten away from him, but it would not have been too believable. I hope John Q is alright with the stuff I put in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't see why not, I know you had to come up with something and it was very sensible and fun
I enjoyed it and I have no issues with it.

EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT:

SparkNotes: Dark Days in the Underworld/Crypto-Chronicles

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Great writing so far gentlemen. Excellent follow ups. Dont forget to star each others posts.

I'll wait for after the meeting to get under way before posting, that way I can make comments and add to the storyline.

WOW so far...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Awesome! Spark notes? That is a cool little feature to summarize what is going on. Enjoyed it and star and flagged it as well. You should have put Skylers conversation with Pablo the drug lord in there. I enjoyed doing that one. Skyler has a billionaire drug lord at his disposal and I find this very funny.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I will definately add that
Thanks for letting me know! I totally miised that, and I apologize. It will be updated tomorrow accordingly.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My post is generally ready, just waiting on John Q and Mr Tootles for their posts in the compound, and then we will start the meeting.

Spark notes is wicked btw.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I hope John Q is alright with the stuff I put in there.

No worries, its keeping the story moving forwards so its all good.
plus its giving me something to work with, sub plot between the werewolf bloodlines.

As you may guess ive started my second post from where Skyler and myself had words, it seemed most logical thing to do and its keeps the story flowing.

Finished it with us waiting at the table for the vampires and the meeting to start lol.

So, i guess its over to you now.. tenth, so whats this meeting all about then?

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Toodles, John Q, Awesome stuff. I am psyched to see what happens next. Myth, I never told you that your last post was awesome too. I only said I was confused as I couldn't seem to see what was going on, because of the mayhem that I was dealing with yesterday I now realize. Your post rocked! Tothetenth, I am eager to see you continue your awesome work as well. This is really cool. I feel we are working on an incredible story here.

I wanted to edit to add something. A question really. In this thread, the working thread, I posted the bio which consisted of two parts. One and then a few posts later, I posted the continuation which consisted of Skyler hearing of the meeting and him forcing a shady Pablo character to fly him to London. Is there any way we can get them put into the actual story before my first posts? If not, I can deal with it. If so, I believe the continuity of this character story would be enhanced by anyone reading just the actual story. Just wondering.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by jackflap]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow, what a way to wake up in the morning
Seriously, this is the best way to wake up... TO EXCELLENT POSTS!
Wow, everyone FANTASTICS posts and like I said yesterday to JackFlap, I can actually feel what you guys are saying. I am loving it
Keep the excellent work up everybody! I will be back around 2:00 Central time, because school starts at 12:00 today.

Just wow guys
Excellent work, this is really something special.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Is there any way we can get them put into the actual story before my first posts? If not, I can deal with it. If so, I believe the continuity of this character story would be enhanced by anyone reading just the actual story. Just wondering.

Good question, what you can do to catch yourself up is in your next post, your character can be Reminiscing about the past and how he got thier. I imagine thats not going to take you that long to set up Pablo and yourself. So you can just continue the Present day story in the same post. Does that work for you young blood?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Very good idea Myth! I will be able to work his past in as I continue, yes. This is a great idea actually and you have my mind working. I am very excited to see where our story will lead us!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join