It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Challenges Obama To A Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Student Challenges Obama To Debate

Don't blink or you'll miss Obama put his foot in his mouth.
This kid makes a valid point.

Obama thinks this kid has a good idea, then let's see the debate.
Obama never accepted the challenge from the Special Olympics bowler, I doubt he'll accept the challenge from this kid for an Oxford style debate.

In Obama's own words: "UPS and FedEx, are doing a lot better than the post office".

Then why does he want to have the government to run our healthcare if private companies can do a better job?

If ObamaCare goes thru, you can bet all our hospitals will almost immediately begin asking for a bailout.

Also notice how Obama starts making a statement that he never finishes "I just want proof that eh eh..."
Proof of what?

more

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Student 1 Obama 0

Obama will never accept the challenge. He just has too much to lose if the student outdoes him.

IMO, if obama wants affordable healthcare all he has to do is mandate it from the insurance companies. Would take up a lot less paper to do so as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so this is the president the people vote for?
the guy cant give a straight answer,just rumbles poltical stuff and got me confused

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought it was hilarious! Obama's response proved the kid's point. Obama just kept talking and digging himself in deeper. LOL

I agree with another member up there. Kid 1 - Obama - 0

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These debates are useless anyway. People have made up their minds before they even begin. The student could use absolute perfect logic to technically destroy Obama and nobody would change their mind. Just as Obama could destroy the student and nobody would change their mind.

Unless the things being debated are concrete and based only on solid facts, figures and irrefutable logic they cannot be debated. When this political crap is involved it's just a lot of slogans and choir preaching. No substance whatsoever since ideology and emotion have already decided the "winner".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah obama is not moving in a very good direction and that college kid really proved it.

top topics

join