It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm activity isn't the same anymore....Weather modification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here in Amarillo this place is supposed to be a Semi Arrid climate. It's is supposed to be pretty dry. I'm new to the area and the locals tell me that this rain we are seeing is UNPECEDENTED.....

I am and have always been familiar with weather since a child and notice that what I see on radar now days does not make any since.

Storms come from no where without a front....
A storm line will pass while one spot will RAGE on for hours as if it's intentionally raining in one spot.

And the newest anomaly I have noticed is the INTENSE VERY WHITE and THICK lightning that we are getting. That comes with torrential rain. No this is not because of the heat that the lightening is intense... Teperatures have been below normal and I have lived in hot climate all my life and have never seen lightening act like this.....

And another anomaly is that my kids showed me during a recent thunder storm that the Plasma TV was changing colors as this stoem was on top of us. This happened as a line passed but right outside of town above all places a storm raged over Pantex nuclear wepons facility...(Weather Modification IMO) That made me think that maybee some kind of UHF/VHF/Microwaves were being used to boost the power of these storms.

If you want my opinion they are inducing storms in the Texas Panhandle area to fill the water storage tanks of these deep underground bases as they will be put into use soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ya know man, it's funny that you mention the lightning.
I live just east of you in Oklahoma, south west to be exact; I've noticed the lightning this year looked...different. It was more intense than I've ever seen it, and I've lived here my entire life, I've watched the storms my entire life. But it wasn't only the intensity, it was the color, it was this wierd red/purple color, I never saw anything like it.

I don't want to make the weather mod. jump but something is different. Even the weather patterns have changed, it seems like the real storms are moving north more every year.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey Chaos,

I just heard a representative of the TWMA (Texas Weather Modification Association) on the local talk radio show here. He said they have been seeding the clouds around Texas for years now, almost every day! They use silver iodide to get the moisture to essentially freeze and fall from the cloud.

Texas Weather Modification Association

I'm guessing your area is covered by the Panhandle Groundwater
Conservation District (PGCD). Here is their website
Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District

The operational area includes all or portions of the 9 counties making up the Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District service area. Those counties include Carson, Gray, Wheeler, Armstrong, Donley, Roberts, and portions of Hemphill, Potter, and Hutchinson counties

-E-

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"If you want my opinion they are inducing storms in the Texas Panhandle area to fill the water storage tanks of these deep underground bases as they will be put into use soon."

Just to add
There was that lake in Chile that was completely drained last week.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join