It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbian boys presidential assassination prediction in correlation with timewave zero

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sorry but its COLOMBIAN, Columbian is a next thing.

Fix up, redneck

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I would agree completely. Things will turn to crap very, very quickly.

Be interesting to see how far this blow up will go - assuming it's an unsuccessful attempt.

If it's somehow successful, well, this may be the time that the US as it exists today is on the way out.

And a new beginning.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day, and I wanted to add the thought that I had before I forget it. My thought came about when I was reading about that Kenyan article from '04 that came out this week where the author said that Obama was born there.

I was thinking, what if "assassination" in this Colombian boy's prediction is more figurative than literal? What I mean is, perhaps this assassination would be a political assassination. Perhaps some revelation, be it Obama is from another country or otherwise, will arise that will seriously damage Obama's political clout, to the point that he would be a lame duck. What do you all think about that?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
From the Boston news (boston.com):

Secret Service strained as leaders face more threats

WASHINGTON - The unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama, a rise in racist hate groups, and a new wave of antigovernment fervor threaten to overwhelm the US Secret Service, according to government officials and reports, raising new questions about the 144-year-old agency’s overall mission.

The new demands are leading some officials, both inside and outside the agency, to raise the possibility of the service curtailing or dropping its role in fighting financial crime to focus more on protecting leaders and their families from assassination attempts and thwarting terrorist plots aimed at high-profile events.

So it's now nearly 5-months since the prediction, and this is now being reported. I honestly don't think the prediction will actually happen (and I obviously don't want it to), but it's odd this is in the news right on schedule.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Oh man. That's kinda scary. I really hope that nothing happens! I guess, a "glimmer of hope" is that the boy, if true, didn't say that Obama would die, but only that there would be an assassination attempt.

Let's hope an attempt doesn't even occur.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember the dress that Michelle Obama wore on Election night. I dubbed it the the 'black widow dress'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join