It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Columbian boys presidential assassination prediction in correlation with timewave zero

page: 1
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
watch this first

www.youtube.com...

Here is the video for people who can't view youtube videos.
www.megavideo.com...

the date below is 5 months after may 25th-26th.

Now, look at this.



The pinpoint where it seems to be at its lowest point is October 25th.

Just throwing it out there. Any thoughts?

More information.

The 26th of October is the first quarter moon.
First Quarter – October 26, 00:42

10-26(9), 2009(11) adds up to 11 in numerology.
OR specifially 9-11.


[edit on 18-8-2009 by jvm222]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by jvm222]




posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222
 


This is very interesting isnt it, never heard of this boy before.. Im not really familiar with this timewave zero, could you explain a little for me, thanks S&F.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Would very much like to watch it but the the video is not working for me.
"An error occurred, please try again later"
Real bummer.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
reply to post by jvm222
 


This is very interesting isnt it, never heard of this boy before.. Im not really familiar with this timewave zero, could you explain a little for me, thanks S&F.


Evasius, a member on this website explains it amazingly.

I'll direct you to his thread about timewave zero.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Would very much like to watch it but the the video is not working for me.
"An error occurred, please try again later"
Real bummer.


I've been getting the same message for weeks now. Weird, because I could always watch vids on youtube. Now, I can't.

Every video too. Not just a couple.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think I have read about this boy's predictions before and from what I have read he has been very accurate. Lets hope not on this though. I may not like Obama but nobody deserves to be assassinated.
I would really like to see what Evasius has to say about this. IMO he seems very knowledgeable on this subject.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I think I have read about this boy's predictions before and from what I have read he has been very accurate. Lets hope not on this though. I may not like Obama but nobody deserves to be assassinated.
I would really like to see what Evasius has to say about this. IMO he seems very knowledgeable on this subject.


What is interesting, IMHO, is the words used. Not that Obama would be assasinated, but that he would suffer an assasination *attempt*. I would have to assume that implies he survives. But then what happens? That's the part that startles me.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'll be uploading the video on a different website shortly for those who cannot view it on youtube.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It seems to kick something off after, just look at the increase, its more than twice the size that it is currently! I did remember hearing somewere on ATS about a possible false flagg in oct round the 22nd, could this be it?? another "kennedy" if you will??

Heres a few links i found that mention october to be of significance...

WebBot oct 25th

False Flagg, nuclear, washington

The reliability of these sources may be debateable, but none the less still worth a read.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Trolloks]



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well if you read page 38 of Evasius thread you will read that he already make a comment about this kid and the possible things above to happen



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
Well if you read page 38 of Evasius thread you will read that he already make a comment about this kid and the possible things above to happen


You're right of course but many people aren't aware of it and it is a big deal so i'm bringing it forth so everything can be aware of it.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This kids needs start a web site and post daily drawings.

 



Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Alxandro
Would very much like to watch it but the the video is not working for me.
"An error occurred, please try again later"
Real bummer.


I've been getting the same message for weeks now. Weird, because I could always watch vids on youtube. Now, I can't.

Every video too. Not just a couple.


Works for me now.
Maybe the video edge server are geographically located and unavailable for some regions during maintenance periods????



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Originally posted by dominuz
Well if you read page 38 of Evasius thread you will read that he already make a comment about this kid and the possible things above to happen


You're right of course but many people aren't aware of it and it is a big deal so i'm bringing it forth so everything can be aware of it.


I think you are right
i just thought that everybody in ATS was into TWZ since is one of big diamonds of this forum


And about the video it basically talks about certain acurated predictions of the kid and about Obama thing is just like the last 4 seconds of the video
but will be good trying to find if there is anything else in the web about his predictions



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
[reply to post by Trolloks
 


Yes I was thinking that same set of connections as well (as were others no doubt/or not);

What if the assassination attempt on Obama involves a nuclear bomb threat in Washington? Then Obama gets flown out in time but the bomb unfortunately still goes off....BUT it was all a false flag event anyway.... that would tie in TWZ, the false flag , the WebBot & the Colombian boy's prediction all in one uber-Hollywood-mega-style movie storyline.

As you say though - the reliability of some of the WebBot stuff & other predictions is a bit hit & miss in my view...

The Columbian boy's prediction is interesting though - I suppose we shall see & time will tell & I hope that nobody gets hurt in the process...




Also - could someone help correct my understanding (Professor Evasius? / jvm222?):
I've heard that TWZ predicts increasing novelty (as a downward value) by date.
So does that equate to an increasing focus of mankind, if so then it becomes self-fulfilling as people pay increasing attention to TWZ & dates such as 2012?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick?

What I mean is, does a downward trend on TWZ show an increased focus by mankind on the same subject (world news, TV/newspaper, daily conversation...etc) on a particular date, on one particular topic?
If so then the fact that TWZ predicts this, gets everyone talking about that date, focusing increasing attention onto the future event & wondering what it will be...etc...blahblah...self-fulffilling etc (I think you get what I'm on about)

Just a genuine question & I'm more than willing to believe I've completely misunderstood how TWZ properly works...though would be interested to know how it does work in that case.

cheers

[edit on 18/8/2009 by moobaawoof]



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moobaawoof
 



That was my understanding of it as well, moo, although I don't think the TWZ is a key component to itself as yet, meaning I don't think it is driving it's own results. Interesting thought, though. If the TWZ does eventually drive it's own results, wouldn't that cause a closed loop resulting in infinite novelty? This would explain why the TWZ "ends" and would imply that 2012 is simply the point where people as a whole stop believing in the possibility of a time wave



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers
 


bingo!! yeah that sums up my line of thought on it but I'm just not convinced I've correctly understood what TWZ represents exactly.

Hopefully someone will explain...




posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here's an image I just put together of combined screenshots from the Timewave program. Rather than viewing the timewave as a thin and jagged line (as in my signature), it's better to see it completely with the varying levels of novelty in relation to one another.

Time-Map representing relative novelty levels

The numbers along the far left of the program represent specific 'values' of novelty. When laid out in this fashion, it's easier to see where we currently are in relation to the end point in 2012. (We're currently appraoching the 2nd peak in 2009). As you can see October 25-26 marks the lowest point of novelty until January of 2011. The whole of 2010 doesn't descend below this October's level.

Anyway, I'm aware of the prediction, it's correlation with the Timewave, Web-Bot Project, and numerous other random sources (after all, I put that video up on YouTube - it was originally on another video site that was a hassle to view). Predictions are for massive increases in seismic activity, econimic collapse - round 2, death of the dollar, forced swine flu injections, protests over economy and flu, Israel/Iran/Syria issues, meteor impact, Moon bombing complications, assassinations -- you name it, it's being predicted.

I can't really say one way or another whether this prediction is more accurate than anything else on offer. What's for certain is that the two weeks approaching the 25th will carry with them a building of tensions equal to and then beyond that of mid-June this year (ie Iran upheaval, North Korea threats, etc). It will be a crazy time...and I don't mean 'crazy-happy.'



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moobaawoof
[reply to post by Trolloks
 


Yes I was thinking that same set of connections as well (as were others no doubt/or not);

What if the assassination attempt on Obama involves a nuclear bomb threat in Washington? Then Obama gets flown out in time but the bomb unfortunately still goes off....BUT it was all a false flag event anyway.... that would tie in TWZ, the false flag , the WebBot & the Colombian boy's prediction all in one uber-Hollywood-mega-style movie storyline.

As you say though - the reliability of some of the WebBot stuff & other predictions is a bit hit & miss in my view...

The Columbian boy's prediction is interesting though - I suppose we shall see & time will tell & I hope that nobody gets hurt in the process...




Also - could someone help correct my understanding (Professor Evasius? / jvm222?):
I've heard that TWZ predicts increasing novelty (as a downward value) by date.
So does that equate to an increasing focus of mankind, if so then it becomes self-fulfilling as people pay increasing attention to TWZ & dates such as 2012?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick?

What I mean is, does a downward trend on TWZ show an increased focus by mankind on the same subject (world news, TV/newspaper, daily conversation...etc) on a particular date, on one particular topic?
If so then the fact that TWZ predicts this, gets everyone talking about that date, focusing increasing attention onto the future event & wondering what it will be...etc...blahblah...self-fulffilling etc (I think you get what I'm on about)

Just a genuine question & I'm more than willing to believe I've completely misunderstood how TWZ properly works...though would be interested to know how it does work in that case.

cheers

[edit on 18/8/2009 by moobaawoof]



Around the end of may I had a precog dream about a FAILED assassination attempt on Prez Obama. It doesn't involve a bomb, and it was definately a failed attempt in that he was only injured, not killed.



posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This assassination attempt on Obama's life predicted by this kid is really scary.
I've already instructed my loved ones if anything like this ever happens, to close shop, leave school and work, and . straight home.

We're talking L.A. riots on a national scale.



posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If this boy is the real deal . . .. let us hope that Mr. Obama does not suffer a . wound.

Riots and crap is one thing. A . wound would open up a can of worms.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join