It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Curious...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I joined this site because I am Curious.

I am curious to see what other people think about different ideas, beliefs, actions and conspirsies.

I love to read the thinking of others and the research that they have done. I love to question different ideas.

I am not sure what is Real and what is not. I have never seen God - but a Lot of people believe s/he exists. I have never seen an UFO but I believe "they are out there". I do NOT have proof that the US government is going to impliment NWO but I have read enough (and watched videos and listened to radio etc) to have formed an opinion of my own.

So this is my intro and I hope to join in discussions and even debate different subjects.

Thanks for the oportunity to feel I CAN say things here at ATS that other places I would get flamed for or asked to put on my Tin-Foil-Hat.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hellooo

You're curious, you say? Well you've come to the right place!

I hope you can satisfy your curiosity

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Acidtastic. And the welcome.

A lot of my curiosity has been Enhanced by reading - most of the time I find that I read something and then need to read something else to see if I can figure out what I believe......

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Welcome...and be glad you are not a cat, because you know what curiosity did in that case. Here Curiosity is the first requisite. Enjoy falling into the rabbit hole we know as ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have learned a lot from reading the different threads here.

As I said above - the more I read the more I want/need to read - like the branches of a tree - one leads to another so I can try to get to the leaves.

There are a lot of reasons I am glad I am not a cat

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am much like you, mostly a reader...still.......
Welcome!
I been here 3years or so and I'm still overwhelmed.
Happy hunting

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. There is a lot to digest here but don't forget the fun part of the site:

Belowtopsecret

Edit to add: You just have to log in and out there the same as here.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So I says to myself, "Self, you like fun. Check it out." So I clicked on the link and the top thread on the list,

I hate God , Someone help wiht my issue

I love inadvertent comedy.

top topics

join