It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution and Maintanence of Law and Order

page: 1

join
share:
Lug

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Both parties have hijacked government and turned it into a trillion dollar Pez dispenser. Time for a revolution
www.theamericansentinel.com...

A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the “Second American Revolution,” but nothing will stop it.
yonkerstribune.typepad.com...

Here's what, in my humble opinion, needs to happen when the new American revolution begins and the POTUS is thrown from office-

1- a state of civil unrest is declared within the United States of America

At this particular juncture, there is no economic recovery program in sight. The Washington-Wall Street consensus prevails. There are no policies, no alternatives formulated from within the political and economic system. .

What is the way out? How will the US government face an impending social catastrophe?

The solution is to curb social unrest. The chosen avenue, inherited from the outgoing Bush administration is the reinforcement of the Homeland Security apparatus and the militarization of civilian State institutions.

The outgoing administration has laid the groundwork. Various pieces of "anti-terrorist" legislation (including the Patriot Acts) and presidential directives have been put in place since 2001, largely using the pretext of the "Global War on Terrorism."
www.globalresearch.ca...

2- General of the Armies appointed with a mandate to suppress opposing political factions from armed conflict.

five star general
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

3- all civil rights according to the Constitution of the United States are suspended wherever deemed neccesary by the General of the Armies

A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations. www.govtrack.us...

www.globalresearch.ca...

4- General of the Armies to supplant all offices of the government, federal and state, until such a time as a sustainable civil government may be established with addition of a suggested third party, i.e. Progressive Libertarians.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What you are advocating is a military coup. Once that happens, how do you know it will swing your way and what mechanism do you have to restore civil government, or do you plan to?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From your choice of wording... you dont want a revolution?

What's wrong with you?!!?

Lug

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

No-one knows what will happen once a revolution starts. No way George Washington knew how it was going to end up.

The mechanism to restore a civil government needs to be in the hands of someone, doesn't it?

When the two political factions that have torn America apart turn to violence after POTUS is removed from the White House (however that comes about), there needs to be some form of civil authority to keep the peace and protect property.

As the tension grows and more people start carrying assault rifles to Town Halls or the population gets even more upset over their children being vaccinated for N1H1 without consent in the coming school year, it's only a matter of time before a trigger get pulled.

When that happens, there needs to be some authority to control the mass killings that are sure to follow those first shots. The police likely can't do it alone and the best bet would be a military united under 1 man... the General of the Armies.

Read some of the links in the OP. The groundwork for that response has already been laid. DHS, FEMA camps, Military bases with 'confinement areas', train cars fitted with shackles for transportation... doesn't that all add up to something being made ready, even if a few may still be from the active minds of conspiracy theorists?

Do I plan to restore civil government?
No. I'm only 1 person and not destined to be a 'six star general', although it'd be an interesting job.

reply to post by Tentickles

I don't know if you were talking to me or not, but no, I don't really want to see a revolution because that involves more 'Change' than even Obama wants. A revolution is a complete change in the system of government.

For certain, I don't think anyone wants to see America become a place where everyone is shooting each other up over differing ideologies. Reading some of the threads here lately, I'm wondering how much of a fantasy such a scenario really is.

But, if it does come to that, the only force in America able to put a stop to it would be the military. DHS is useless in a civil uprising, especially if the POTUS is forcefully removed along with those within his inner circle.

edited for grammer

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Lug]

Lug

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The thing is I think everything that has happened over the past decade has been orchestrated to this end. 9/11, the Patriot Act, wars, the financial crisis. It's just too damn pat. All of it together is draining the life blood out of America.

Whoever is pulling the strings WANTED the escalation of the Republican/Democrat divide to widen. They want to tear it all apart so they can build something new.

Eggs and omelettes.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug
No-one knows what will happen once a revolution starts. No way George Washington knew how it was going to end up.

You are right. George Washington didn't know how it was going to end up, but he learned a very painful lesson on the cost of bloodshed and freedom.

We have the benefit to have seen the outcome of a 1000 coups since then, as well as learn from his personal experience.

In a military coup, people die...loved ones die...friends die...family die....and no one wins without the heavy cost of personal loss and genuine doubts of whether it was worth it.

In a military coup, economic depression, famine and disease are not far behind. More often than naught, things get worse, far worse than they were before.

In a military coup, more often than naught, a Junta is formed, and the new military has more powers than the old military.

Look at History. Politics has not changed in over 2500 years! What on earth makes you think that violently overthrowing the current regime and replacing them is ever going to make a difference in the scheme of things?

There is nothing that a military coup can do that a herd of lawyers couldn't do. There is nothing that a military coup can do that a herd of lobbyists couldn't do. There is nothing that a military coup can do that a few soundbytes from a herd of concerned mothers couldn't do.

I agree that the time for Reformation is at hand, but it can be done far more cleanly, successfully, and with a far less painful transitory period with a few well planned surgical strikes done peacefully. No blood has to be shed for dramatic change to occur. (Remember, this isn't the 18th century anymore! Save your ammo!)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

I agree that the time for Reformation is at hand, but it can be done far more cleanly, successfully, and with a far less painful transitory period with a few well planned surgical strikes done peacefully. No blood has to be shed for dramatic change to occur. (Remember, this isn't the 18th century anymore! Save your ammo!)

I agree. Even the "tin hat brigade" can see the elite is playing both sides against each other

"....have gone completely insane and are laying ground work for false flag provocateur events!
Expose this #!
Bring video cameras to all events, record everything, especially the suspected provocateurs.
Watch out for the spin....."

Our best bet is to make sure the "Diebold election fixing machines" are removed during the next election, that absentee ballots are cross checked against live voters and that the "dead" do not get more than one vote..... In other words volunteer to work the polls and start working on voting reform NOW.

Second is to find decent third party candidates and support them. After Bush and the latest democrat turncoats we need a third party. Have information on how BOTH parties sold the US citizens out. People just might be ready to listen at this point.

Remember LAWS cam be REPEALED and that is what we need to focus on. A promise to repeal the Patriot Act would go a long way to get people to support third party candidates.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm in agreement that we need major change in America. Things
have definitely gotten way out of hand. Yes, a revolution would be
costly in both human and economic terms but it may be forced upon
us.

I for one WILL NEVER take any forced vaccination. To me that
is attempted murder and I will not gently sit there and get shot up with
god knows what.

Maybe we'll get lucky and the military will stage a bloodless coup
and take control of the country. That would be my actual preference,
any other option would be too bloody. Perhaps that is why the
Pentagon wants another 460,000 troops stateside. To do just that.

To think that we have any actual control on our Federal government
is a tender illusion that needs to be dispelled immediately. 3 days
after 9/11 the shadow government was put into effect. That's why
they have disregarded the law so blatantly since then. They don't
have to. We've been living under a state of national emergency for
8 years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read that and tell me that a military coup is not the answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Watch this video and decide if you are for a democracy or a republic

(click to open player in new window)

Lug

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for that interesting video. Everyone needs to watch this more than once so that the message will sink in properly, especially the last two minutes showing how the Roman republic fell into disarray. What is happening today resonates loudly when compared to what happened then. Are the vandals at the gates?

The real question remains, though, of how the Second Revolution is to be kept from turning into anarchy. Who will intercede to silence the mobs when the revolution described in the OP begins?

How will the people be kept from acts of violence in retaliation to government excesses? Is it feasable that a population taking up arms against the government and each other won't spiral out of control and become the anarchy that the video describes? How can the republic stand when the people take to violence in spite of the very laws upon which a republic depends?

Will it take another George Washington?

new topics

top topics

join