It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Health Care debate a real debate...? or a Red Herring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
We have much much bigger problems that all stem around this thing called Health Care... Justice for 911. Justice for USS Liberty.
We really have problems in Health Care, but nothing that wasnt planned long long ago.. to bring this day to light.
we are under deress and we dont know why Health Care Now...
Yes it is a major issue, but we have issues of trust that need to be dealt with first. In My Opinion.

*Assumptions ....
#1, has anyone read this thing....?
#2, which side is the Drug Industry on...?
#3, what are they really doing .... ?

Red Herring ....
I wonder if this isnt like a Py-Op to say ... See the system worked the people got what they wanted, No Socialized Health Care....
well - #3 whats really going on...?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have always believed its little more than subterfuge, a rouse. Ohblahblah said it himself during his scripted PR propaganda meeting; it will take YEARS for the so called health care reform to kick in... Of course the MSM is all over it with 24/7 mindless chatter about who "won" or "lost" the week, who said what to who... like its "Days of our lives".

Meanwhile there are several more pressing and immediate issues that have regular people fuming that, hopefully, won't spill over into the worst case scenario the .gov has been foreshadowing / preparing for.

join