It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™

Originally posted by centurion1211
And about your "coexist" signature?

What it says on the tin, not sure what else about it you want to know.

Coexist in your signature implies that YOU believe that all people should coexist in peace. There's even a Jewish star there. But even though you have used this as your signature, from your posts you obviously believe quite the opposite.

That is the definition of hypocrisy. Check your mirror ...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

My point being, if he/she is saying one group of "Zionist" needs to be wiped off the planet, would he/she not think they should all be wiped off?

In other words, if he/she thinks one group does, but not another, is he supporting the other side?

I do not think Zionist's are to blame for anything specifically, I think propaganda is to blame, far too often.

People are far too often quick to judge other people, period.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
from a purely historical standpoint - whilst the zionists goal was to return to the biblical lands - which is the whole original ideal of zionism by using any means neccessasry , and were not happy at all with the british mandate on palestine - which in trun lead to the murder of britsh peace keepers and acts of barabic terrorism by groups such as the stern gang , irgun and finally in 1946 - the haganah to fight the british.

[edit on 18/8/09 by Harlequin]

Are you refering to the Hebrews?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Zionism vs. Zionists.

People vs. an ideology(i guess)

it is not the same thing.

and Zionism does need to be put to an end.
End the occupation!
End the apartheid!
End the oppression!

That does NOT equate to end any specific group of people or even ONE person.

You guys remind me of Seinfeld's uncle, he used to call everything anti-semitic.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That is the definition of hypocrisy. Check your mirror ...

This is the definition of "hypocrisy"...

THE GRANDCHILDREN OF HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS FROM WORLD WAR II ARE DOING TO THE PALESTINIANS EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE TO THEM BY NAZI GERMANY … BUILDING WALLS & FENCES TO KEEP PEOPLE IN PRISON

Source
Take a look at the images on that page, "history repeats", in pictures.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There are so many idiots posting in this thread, its unbelievable.

Its Ok for everything any anything to be posted about Catholicism, Christianity, Islam etc and stereotyping their respective ethnic groups in a derogatory and insulting fashion but when anything to do with the Jewish creed is brought up, no matter how legitimate the idea, that stupid phrase "Anti Semite" comes up like clockwork.

Its ridiculous.. you idiots should be ashamed of yourselves for being so stupid and hypocritical. Most of you obviously didn't even read the source before posting these deluded and insulting comments.

What makes it Ok to question and insult every aspect of every other creed or ethnic group except the Jewish one?

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Zionism convicts itself.

On June 21, 1933, the German Zionist Federation sent a secret memorandum to the Nazis:
"Zionism has no illusions about the difficulty of the Jewish condition, which consists above all in an abnormal occupational pattern and in the fault of an intellectual and moral posture not rooted in one's own tradition. Zionism recognized decades ago that as a result of the assimilationist trend, symptoms of deterioration were bound to appear, which it seeks to overcome by carrying out its challenge to transform Jewish life completely.

"It is our opinion that an answer to the Jewish question truly satisfying to the national state can be brought about only with the collaboration of the Jewish movement that aims at a social, cultural and moral renewal of Jewry--indeed, that such a national renewal must first create the decisive social and spiritual premises for all solutions.

"Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values, must also take place in the Jewish national group. For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life. This means that the egotistic individualism which arose in the liberal era must be overcome by public spiritedness and by willingness to accept responsibility."

By 1936, the Post ran a news flash, "German Zionists Seek Recognition":

"A bold demand that the German Zionist Federation be given recognition by the Government as the only instrument for the exclusive control of German Jewish life was made by the Executive of that body in a proclamation today. All German Jewish organizations, it was declared, should be dominated by the Zionist spirit."

Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the "Stern Gang," among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the "Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany."

Avraham Stern and his followers announced that

"The NMO, which is well-acquainted with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its authorities towards Zionist activity inside Germany and towards Zionist emigration plans, is of the opinion that:

1. Common interests could exist between the establishment of a new order in Europe in conformity with the German concept, and the true national aspirations of the Jewish people as they are embodied by the NMO.

2. Cooperation between the new Germany and a renewed folkish-national Hebraium would be possible and,

3. The establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich, would be in the interest of a maintained and strengthened future German position of power in the Near East.

Proceeding from these considerations, the NMO in Palestine, under the condition the above-mentioned national aspirations of the Israeli freedom movement are recognized on the side of the German Reich, offers to actively take part in the war on Germany's side."

etc etc etc here : www.counterpunch.org...

troll that the trolls : who are the anti-semites if not those zionist sending the orthodox jews to the gaz chamber ?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

You took the words right out of my mouth. Anything else on this site is fair game and there are lots of controversial posts but this seems to be the 1 thing that is taboo.
Gotta say mate , love the avatar too.
TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The Zionist also had a trade plan with the Berlin government by which German Jews could redeem their property in Nazi goods exported to then British-occupied Palestine. And to top it all off, the infamous SS-Hptscharf. Adolf Eichmann, had visited Palestine, in October, 1937, as the guest of the Zionists.

He also met, in Egypt, with Feivel Polkes, a Zionist operative, whom Eichmann described as a “leading Haganah functionary.” The chain-smoking Polkes was also on the Nazis’ payroll “as an informer.”

Brenner isn’t the first writer to address the mostly taboo subject of how the Zionist leadership cooperated with the Nazis. Rolf Hilberg’s seminal “The Destruction of European Jews”; Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem”; Ben Hecht’s “Perfidy”; Edwin Black’s “The Transfer Agreement”; Francis R. Nicosia’s “The Third Reich and the Palestine Question”; Rudolf Vrba and Alan Bestic’s “I Cannot Forgive”; and Rafael Medoff’s “The Deadening Silence: American Jews and the Holocaust,” also dared, with varying public success.

After the Holocaust began in 1942, Eichmann dealt regularly with Dr. Rudolf Kastner, a Hungarian Jew, whom he considered a “fanatical Zionist.” Kastner was later assassinated in 1 / 2 Home Israel as a Nazi collaborator. At issue then, however, was the bargaining over the eventual fate of Hungary’s Jews, who were slated for liquidation in the Nazi-run death camps.
Eichmann said this about Kastner, the Zionist representative, “I believe that [he] would have sacrificed a thousand or a hundred thousand of his blood to achieve his political goal. He was not interested in old Jews or those who had become assimilated into Hungarian society. ‘You can have the others,’ he would say, ‘but let me have this group here.’ And because Kastner rendered us a great service by helping keep the deportation camps peaceful. I would let his groups escape.”

Readers, too, will be surprised to learn, that after the Nuremberg Anti-Jewish Race Laws were enacted in Sept., 1935, that there were only two flags that were permitted to be displayed in all of Nazi Germany. One was Hitler’s favorite, the Swastika. The other was the blue and white banner of Zionism. The Zionists were also allowed to publish their own newspaper. The reasons for this Reich-sponsored favoritism was, according to the author: The Zionists and the Nazis had a common interest, making German Jews emigrate to Palestine.

www.therebel.org...:africa&id=1709:coup-plotters-detained-in-ethiopia&format=pdf

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

What makes it Ok to question and insult every aspect of every other creed or ethnic group except the Jewish one?

I don't get it.

Because these people want the Jewish people DEAD - even if they don't have the cojones to come right out and say it - and the ones posting against all the other groups you mentioned just want their influence to go away.

There, does that help you get it?

COEXIST, my a$$ ...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Because these people want the Jewish people DEAD - even if they don't have the cojones to come right out and say it - and the ones posting against all the other groups you mentioned just want their influence to go away.

There, does that help you get it?

COEXIST, my a$$ ...

Wow! You don't think that could have anything to do with them not being able to hold on topic intelligent conversations like every other group.

Or...that every other group doesn't profess to be mind readers that absolutely know what their debate counterparts are thinking.

This is just reverse racism, and prejudice, and stereo typing, and a really pathetic attempt to avoid the fact that Zionists funded Hitler even knowing his stance on Eugenics and Euthanasia.

It's really sad the way some people who just want to sweep history under the rug and pretend they are the mind reading morality police just hijack a thread, derail the topic and keep everyone bickering instead of learning.

Why do that, when you could simply join the topical discussion and state why you don't believe Hitler helped to spur immigration to Palestine.

Could it be because there is no disputing he helped to spur immigration to Palestine?

Or is there something more sinister to the Zionist agenda of stamping out free speech in America in our lifetime?

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread493036

Wow! You don't think that could have anything to do with them not being able to hold on topic intelligent conversations like every other group.

You mean you think Jews are incapable of holding intelligent conversations? But weren't a lot of very top scientists Jewish? Just when I was thinking I liked your posts on other threads.

Or...that every other group doesn't profess to be mind readers that absolutely know what their debate counterparts are thinking.

Guess you'd have to be a mind reader to decipher this ...

This is just reverse racism, and prejudice, and stereo typing, and a really pathetic attempt to avoid the fact that Zionists funded Hitler even knowing his stance on Eugenics and Euthanasia.

I haven't personally seen any evidence of that. If true, you can't fix stupid.

It's really sad the way some people who just want to sweep history under the rug and pretend they are the mind reading morality police just hijack a thread, derail the topic and keep everyone bickering instead of learning.

Why do that, when you could simply join the topical discussion and state why you don't believe Hitler helped to spur immigration to Palestine.

Could it be because there is no disputing he helped to spur immigration to Palestine?

If Hitler did that, it would make historical sense since he wanted to get rid of the Jews. Guess it didn't work or work fast enough for him, so he then decided to kill 6 million that remained.

Or is there something more sinister to the Zionist agenda of stamping out free speech in America in our lifetime?

I wonder.

I wonder, too, where the evidence of that is ...

Unless ... Rahm Emmanuel's religion is what? Maybe that's what you meant by "the Zionist agenda of stamping out free speech in America in our lifetime".

[edit on 8/18/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You mean you think Jews are incapable of holding intelligent conversations? But weren't a lot of very top scientists Jewish? Just when I was thinking I liked your posts on other threads.

Let me be more precise my friend. First off to me there is a real difference between Jews and Zionists. I date Jewish women, I date Israeli women, I have even fathered one Jewish child with a Jewish woman. I am not fond of Zionists whether they are Christian, Atheist or Jewish Zionists. I feel pretty much the same way about Democrats and Republicans too. If you have an agenda and it has a movement or group and it has a name, well chances are I am not going to like it. Unless it’s the group to give me free money and women! Then I might make an exception depending on how much money (it’s going to have to be a lot!) and what kind of women (they are going to have to be hot and kinky).

Now as far as some pro-Zionists/pro-Semites not holding intelligent conversations, such people try to derail the topic and lecture and instruct usually towards their political agenda. Classic example, the thread is about Hitler and Israel, it takes 2.2 seconds for a pro-Zionist or pro-Semite to try to turn it into an other Palestinians are animals thread, the Jordanians should take them all, and the Saudis cause all the problem nonsense.

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, it’s just people seizing on an opportunity to push an agenda and to keep people from delving into the more sordid history of the past. England, the United States, all kinds of countries besides Israel have sordid pasts they try to sweep under the rug of history but talking about them does not include such virulence.

This thread became immediate viral and it wasn’t from the people who actually wanted to discuss the actual topic.

Take the blinders off, look at the posts they speak for themselves.

Guess you'd have to be a mind reader to decipher this ...

You had previously stated that the only reason the circle the wagons go on the attack, change the topic, press the agenda method of responding by pro-Zionists/pro-Semites is because no one wants to wipe all the other groups off the earth just Jews.

That anyone talking about Zionism or Israel is secretly wanting to exterminate all Jews and that’s why such conversations aren’t tolerated by Jews.

Now if you don’t call that either blatantly slanderous or the worst mind reading attempt in the world then once again take the blinders off. I wouldn’t kill one Jew let alone them all, I wouldn’t kill one human being period. Violence is never the answer, has violence solved the world’s mounting problems as of yet after thousands of years of indiscriminate bloodshed and slaughter of a whole lot more ethnic and tribal and religious groups than just the Jews? No, so why pretend that everyone who wants to talk about the History of Zionism and Israel who isn’t reading it from a Tel Aviv school text book is out to murder every Jew on the planet, it’s insulting and deflective and deceptive and if you think I am going to take a lethal injection or hang for killing someone it sure isn’t going to be over prejudice, or money, or even kicking my dog.

At a certain point these tactics employed by pro-Zionists/pro-Semites is just like so many children yelling and screaming and acting unruly and rude. The first thing they do if they don’t like the topic or your position is try to insult you and or shame you.

That really isn’t intelligent, and it’s why so many intelligent people who have free will and could care less about political correctness just buck up on their hind legs and come out kicking in response. These tactics never influence enemies to become friends, it just makes them more determined to be adversarial and for good reason. When people can’t engage in civil conversation it makes people who are begin to become uncivil in response and that’s what derails these threads.

I haven't personally seen any evidence of that. If true, you can't fix stupid.

Bill Clinton saw no evidence of sex in the White House with Monica even though Congress seemed to see it. Truth is a highly subjective and speculative thing for some people. Once again look at the posts in the thread and it is truly reverse racism when just bringing up a topic from history that has to do with Jews and Zionists and Israel brings out the ‘Oh you’re an anti-Semite crowd’ who will not ever engage in real debates or even post an on topic comment because of the ‘best defense is a good offense’ mindset such people employ.

If Hitler did that, it would make historical sense since he wanted to get rid of the Jews. Guess it didn't work or work fast enough for him, so he then decided to kill 6 million that remained.

Hitler wanted to get rid of a lot of people and did, including some of my Slavic relatives from Poland? To bad they don’t count just because they aren’t Jewish? To bad that even though Slavs were exterminated at twice the rate that it was incidental and coincidental, Hitler killed a lot of different people that didn’t fit the mold of the Nazi state. The Slavs and Gays and Gypsies don’t run around still looking to make hay out of it and persecute and dictate to other people because of it going on a century later. Grow up already, move on, if never forgetting means never letting the rest of the world forget and special status and treatment, well I am not down with that, no sale, I gave at the office!

I wonder, too, where the evidence of that is ...

Only a weak minded simpleton and a fool would not see that the typical pro-Zionists/pro-Semite response to any conversation that doesn’t toe the Zionist/Israeli line is a blatant attempt to deny free speech with special words made up for those who discuss such things, and mind readers claiming “I know why you are discussing it just say it you want to kill us all”

Hey sorry to disappoint you, I sure am not digging all those graves, or paying for it. The Jews of the world are stuck with their wives, and sadly so am I! If I am not prepared to commit suicide over it, neither can they, so they might as well straighten up fly straight and try to get along with out all the theatrics.

I can appreciate why Zionists would be so vehement about discussion of very credible evidence that they had a hand in the holocaust for the sake of propelling immigration to Israel. It sure would cause a backlash by Jews against the Zionists, and the Orthodox Jews don’t like Zionists already so imagine if the rest of the Jews got on the same bandwagon.

Peace would break out everywhere, and I have to say, wow…that Kosher Roast Beef sandwich I had for lunch…best Roast Beef sandwich I have ever tasted in my life. Who ever cooked that beef is alright in my book!

Once again topic is did Hitler propel immigration to Palestine, feel free to join in. I usually enjoy most of your posts too!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

why is that, are you a troll yourself? love how peeps have no discussion, but bad examples when they are SPEECHLESS
and one other thing we spend 50 million a year to give freely to israel, and for what? lol to keep palestine buck naked and needing food stamps. wow!!!

[edit on 18-8-2009 by tatersalad]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Mods:

Best (worst?) example of a trolling thread I've seen in quite some time ...

Yep!
Racism against Jews.
Where's the mods?

Do not hold your breath for the mods to stop this. On ATS you can say anything about the Jews, even try to say they were behind the Holocaust, and they will do nothing. But if you say one thing against a black guy or a homosexual you will get a warning and points taken or even banned in a second.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
[edit on 18-8-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Everytime anyone ever mentions anything about Israel and the Jews some idiot comes and pulls out the "anti-semite" card, without thinking or even bothering to read what the discussion and content is

Really?... Did you even bother to read even the name of the thread?....

Hitler a Godsend to Israel.....

And some member has to label as "idiot, or idiots" people who actually see this is nothing more than PROPAGANDA by someone who apparently is a white supremacist....even if he is a closet white supremacist....

Hitler murdered millions of Jewish people yes, but he also murdered millions of other "undesirables" such as Germans, or anyone else living in Germany with mental disabilities, or disabled people, and many minorities who were not what Hitler saw as "the master race"....

This sort of thread is nothing more than an attempt to stir hatred towards the Jewish people, and Israel...

The Jewish people have as much right to live, and have their own state, as Palestinians do...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Perhaps you should do some research before you are found to be ignorant on this topic, and doing nothing more than posting red herrings, and of course spouting hatred towards a certain group of people...

The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funds programs that help people living in the West Bank and Gaza lead healthier and more productive lives. Since 1993, Palestinians have received more than $2.2 billion in U.S. economic assistance via USAID projects - more than from any other donor country.

www.usaid.gov...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Let's read some more to inform those who are ignorant on this topic on who has actually given the most asistance to Palestinians...

The United States is the leading provider of bilateral economic and development assistance to the Palestinians, having programmed an estimated $2.2 billion through USAID since 1993. Funding has supported programs in the areas of water and sanitation, infrastructure, education, health, economic growth, and democracy. The United States also is committed to continuing assistance for basic human needs in both the West Bank and Gaza, including emergency food, health care, and access to safe water. In Gaza, much of this is accomplished through the United Nations Relief and Works Agency and local and international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs).

www.usaid.gov...

The U.S. not only sends aid to Israel but also to Palestinia and other countries, even though now we should be concentrating on helping Americans instead of sending more aid abroad...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join