It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I think one problem is the thread title.

Had you said "if it weren't for Hitler the State of Israel wouldn't exist" ... that we could probably agree on.

But a Godsend is a good thing. History dictates Hitler was a bad man.

By confounding convention your readers expect some new revelation or special insight.

That you haven't provided.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Guys there is ZERO anti-semitism in this thread
now how about we get back on topic

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
SPreston and NeoV are the same person? Both are trolls.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Israeli police have evicted nine Palestinian families living in two houses in occupied East Jerusalem. Jewish settlers moved into the houses almost immediately. The US has urged Israel to abandon plans for a building project in the area.

Source

And that makes your statment ignorant.

reply to post by ZindoDoone

I can see what I've posted, I just don't see how any of it is racist, which is why I asked for it to be pointed out.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by JJay55
Wow anti-semite chatter.

And this is why the subject is such taboo

Everytime anyone ever mentions anything about Israel and the Jews some idiot comes and pulls out the "anti-semite" card, without thinking or even bothering to read what the discussion and content is

The subject isn't taboo. But there is much Palestinian propaganda out there paid for by Saudi, delivered by Islamic agent provacateurs in their effort of cyber terrorism, used to disrupt and destroy rather than build and make peace.
Have a nice day.

Thank goodness for that. This Kosher Roast Beef sandwich I am having for lunch is definately delicious, and tender but a bit pricey at 10.70...how and where do I get the Saudis to cut me a check!

You know friend I don't think the Palestinians had jack to do with World War II, Adolf Hitler or the Holocaust, that's what we are actually talking about here...and considering Simon Weisenthall was found to have made up more fraudelent claims than a mortgage broker in Los Angeles...once again where and how do the Saudis fit into Hitler spurring immigration to Palestine?

Feel free to join the real conversation, we won't bite you know, unless you are as tasty as this Roast Beef sandwich is!

Don't worry...as soon as I got home, I silced a slice of Swiss Cheese and then cut the sandwich in half with the same knife, without even rinsing it!

Nothing Kosher about me, and there sure wasn't anything Kosher about your reply!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
those crazy jews and jew haters at it again.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

lol, well mods, you need only check our i.p addresses to see that we're not the same person, and isn't funny that the person labeling people trolls, is the one doing the actuall trolling.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™
reply to post by centurion1211

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Yep.

You just posted the perfect definition of your entire thread.

I rest my case.

Mods, this is now self-admitted by the OP.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
from a purely historical standpoint - whilst the zionists goal was to return to the biblical lands - which is the whole original ideal of zionism by using any means neccessasry , and were not happy at all with the british mandate on palestine - which in trun lead to the murder of britsh peace keepers and acts of barabic terrorism by groups such as the stern gang , irgun and finally in 1946 - the haganah to fight the british.

now some would say it was a result of hitlers `final solution` which lead to israel BUT ,. as the other thread mentioned - no one actually wanted the jews - and it could be noticed that the wealthy jews were allready living in palestine before WW2 anyway......

but as an imputus for creation of israel then hitlers actions most certainly were the catalyst

as for where the expansion stops?

[edit on 18/8/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Maybe you missed the rest of that post.
post by Neo-V™

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Maybe you missed the rest of that post.
post by Neo-V™

Maybe you missed your own signature - coexist ...

Deny hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That would make sense if there was any indication in this or any other thread of mine that we shouldn't, but seeing as there isn't....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community

...I guess you're just trolling eh.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The one's calling others trolls are very much the trolls of this thread.
It's so surprising to see the outcome and how this thread is moving along.

And if these people care so much about having no trolls then why don't they make every effort to have this thread back on topic?

There's no anti-semitism in this thread.
This is getting ridiculous man

So come on everyone, let's get back on topic now

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That would make sense if there was any indication in this or any other thread of mine that we shouldn't, but seeing as there isn't....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community

...I guess you're just trolling eh.

So I will bold what I think are the key words in your self-posted definition:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community.

And about your "coexist" signature?

[edit on 8/18/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
controversial

This is a conspiracy site, so most posts will be.

inflammatory

The thread title might be a little, but it is the name of the article, which I don't believe is.

And about your "coexist" signature?

What it says on the tin, not sure what else about it you want to know.

Consequently, the overwhelming majority of warnings, post removals, post bans and account terminations that take place on ATS are in direct response to ad hominem attacks.

All members can help reduce the damage rude behavior causes to our community by doing two things:

1. Refrain from making ad hominem attacks. In other words, just be polite.

2. Report ad hominem attacks when you see them.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

So, how about your thought's on the original article?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yeah. Godsend. League of nations declared creation of Jewish national home in British Palestine in 1922. Hitler clearly was behind that .....
As for rest of the article - Zionist leaders had financial connections with Nazi Germany. True. So did Western leaders, Communist leaders, Chinese leaders, Japanese leaders.Nazi Germany was an important country in world politics and economy. But nobody in his right mind would say that Hitler was a Godsend to Soviet Union because both massively traded and as a result of Hitler's actions half of Europe became Soviet domain. Nobody would say that for US that traded massively with Nazi Germany and that after the war became the leading Western superpower totally overshadowing Brits Hitler was Godsend.

And as a conclusion - if "Godsend" tanks went another 400 miles past El-Alamain there would be no "Zionist regime" that OP so clearly loves and supports. With Godsend passion.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

You first statement, about Zionist Israeli's sure as Hell sounds neo-Nazi.

So, if your statement hold any merit, all "Zionist's" should be eliminated too?

You dare have the word coexist in your signature, yet you spout off hatred like that?

Do you realize you are only spreading hatred?

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Quote from Neo-V™ : When are people going to realise that the Zionist element of Israel needs to be "wiped off the map", and that just because of what happened to them during the holocaust, doesn't give them the right to occupy Palastine.

This is "Deny'ing Ignorance"? I think not.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

See that's why there's the quote button available, so people don't misquote

Zionists and Zionist Element are not the same!

If you disagree then perhaps you don't know what Zionism is.

Saying that the expansion of israeli land into land they don't own does NOT mean that all jews need to wiped off the map.

Focus people... focus!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You first statement, about Zionist Israeli's sure as Hell sounds neo-Nazi.

Lets have a look...

When are people going to realise that the Zionist element of Israel needs to be "wiped off the map"

You'll notice I said "element", which does not mean a whole race of people.

You dare have the word coexist in your signature, yet you spout off hatred like that?

What hatred.

Do you realize you are only spreading hatred?

Do you realise you have misinterpreted what I said.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join