It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has been labeled 'Video of the Decade" ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If this is CGI then I am impressed.

Not only does the object move in and out of frame, but the focus issues also seem to blend well with ground based objects at the same time as the triangular object.

I'm a bit cautious over this for a few reasons.. firstly, why has it taken so long for this vid to get out? And what is the ending all about?

It could be that there are a few mistakes at the end of this video but then it could be genuinely caused by a flash of light or a pulse of energy to make the last few seconds happen..

Video of the Decade As they have called it..

The video of the spawning orbs was better IMO, but this still warrants a discussion and possibly having it blown wide open and sunk to the bottom of the hoax pile

Very clever if faked.. very WOW if real...

Have watched it three times now to get to grips with it more.. will be watching again a few times in case i spot anything else that might reveal any small glitches etc..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This video is pretty old. I remember seeing it even before I knew ATS (around 2004).

Dunno if it's CGI since I never came across it again, not even here on the forum.

But one thing that always looked weird to me was the fact that the ship seems to "show off" to the camera, like someone is showing off the detail of the ship, etc.

But I honestly don't hold any information about this video. Going to search it though.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow! Nice video! I'm going to be so dissappointed and go back to bashing politicians when this turns out to be a bird, or a Chinese lantern, or cgi. (yeah, I watched it.) I don't ever think it's those things...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

The end of the video where the craft is encased in light looks fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ITS CLEARLY CGI............... JUST THE MOTION OF THE CRAFT IS FAKE>

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I like how the dude can't even hold the camera steady when the object is apparently so close...

The way it rotates around, revealing itself to the camera screams CGI to me. The whole thing does, which is a shame because we will never be able to rely on video footage or photographs as credible evidence to support the UFO subject.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I really have a hard time believing this is a real video. Really?

Video of the decade? It looks like a well-made CGI. Even the lasting light effect is terrible. I love how there's no constant zoom, or even focus.

I have filmed many of weird things on a junk camera and never lost focus that much. I'm not giving it my stamp of approval.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Looks and feels CGI

Anyway i think this is old news........

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Looks and moves like bad CGI.. theres no air disturbance around it plus theres no way that would have been only seen or filmed by 1 person.

Also the video is to short and there's no reaction from the person filming it.

Not only does the object move in and out of frame, but the focus issues also seem to blend well with ground based objects at the same time as the triangular object.

- When you make a CGI effect you add it over the top of some film in a layer. This then become a sequence object. You then just have to apply blur to this object and it will look like they both blur together.

It also looks like the CGI was processed in a video editor at a higher resolution than the source video. A common mistake for amateur fakers.

This is the second blatant fake ive seen from Disclose TV in 24hrs . Its almost like its being done to distract from real disclosure

[edit on 18-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

CX

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am amazed at how hard it is to tell the diference if you have no idea about CGI.

Great video, thanks for posting.

CX.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw this on YouTube: Triangle UFO Artesia NM Aug. 15, 2009

So I started to watch his other videos, and there's a similar object that he filmed from January of 2008:

Has anyone seen these?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A fake? Probably. But ALL UFOs look fake because we have nothing to compare them to.
What does a "real" UFO look like?
How does a "real" UFO move?

It's not like looking at a picture of a CGI car, lets say. With that you would have a point of reference. You know what a real car looks and moves like, so your brain can draw a comparison.

When the day comes when I see a UFO hover about, then disappear in a ball of plasma, I'll come back and have a second look at this, then draw a conclusion

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't even have to analyse the video.... just the audio is enough to tell me it's fake. The person "taping it" has absolutely no reaction at all even though he is apparantly getting the first ever recording of high definition footage of an UFO.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This vid was done by college students @ I believe was MIT but I could be wrong. Disclosetv . com needs to do more research before making claims like that as they are hurting our cause for truth and real disclosure.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
I don't even have to analyse the video.... just the audio is enough to tell me it's fake. The person "taping it" has absolutely no reaction at all even though he is apparantly getting the first ever recording of high definition footage of an UFO.

Yep, that is the biggest indicator to me as well.

He wasn't even breathing harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This video is definitely CGI..

It's not even a real video!

It is a static/still image background, with a animated CGI UFO, and fake camera hand movements and fake focus effects all created by computer.

The background city lights and the sky is a static/still image. It is not real video. It's just a photograph. You can tell when it "zooms in", and you can see the pixels that make the image. The pixels get bigger and smaller... this doesn't happen with a real video of a city.

The craft, and lighting is all CGI animation.

The camera shake, and the focus effects are all created by computer too. There is software that does this.

The sound effects were also added in..

There is a video on the net somewhere showing how they make this type of video, it is really easy. The only part people might find hard is actually 3D modeling the UFO, and animating it. But with a program like 3DS Max, it is really easy to make and animate. The animation is like tween animation in Flash. You just move the object around and it will fill in the blanks automatically.

After you make the animation, you just put a background image and use after effects, or some other special effects software to automatically make the fake camera shake, and fake focus. Then when you render the final video, you just put in a sound track...

This is sooooo fake....

I'll try to find the video that shows how it is done.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SwampBoat

Bird's take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The good news is that we are all learning about CGI, how it works, what to look for etc.

Thanks for your time everyone. It's good to know that many are able to see what's hot and what's not.

It is a shame that video trickery is around.. sure knocks a hole in true investigations.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Its good that there are people like yourself questioning this kind of stuff in a real search for the truth..whatever that may be. S & F for you.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i just spotted this on youtube

i post it here cos its my first post and i cant make a new thread,, anyways, thougts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join