It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure/pain in lower right abdomen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ok, So since Friday i've been experiencing pressure and slight pain in my lower right abdomen.

It started out with downright agonizing pain mid-day Friday, I was just sitting on the couch watching tv and it felt like somebody stuck a knife into my right lower abdomen, I was literally screaming from the pain, this went on for about 10 minutes and lasted a 5 seconds in 30 second intervals. I thought it might have been appendicitis, but it stopped.

Friday night as im going to bed I feel a little discomfort slightly above the same area, it feels like pressure like somone is pushing or squeezing something in my abdomen, about an hour later more slight pain so I start feeling my stomach for bulges and what not and I find two swollen lymph nodes in my groin area. At this point im paranoid as hell, well since then I haven't had any pain besides a pinch every day around my appendix area and an increasing pressure slightly above that area, and I just noticed that their is a bulge in the right side of my stomach, like a balloon is inflating in my right abdomen. And it feels like it's pressing down on my intestines or it could be my intestines, Who knows? But I have felt kinda stuffed here lately and haven't been gong to the bathroom as often as I usually do, (sorry if it's TMI), and I kinda feel blocked up if you know what I mean.

Anyways, honestly theirs a few reasons why I haven't went to the doctor.

1. No health insurance.
2. I had a cancerous lymph node removed from my kneck about 7 years ago, I was only in 8th grade and they did it while I was awake right their in the emergency room. Just gave me a shot and removed it. I've been traumatized of hosipitals since then and have had alot of post traumatic stress because of it. Sometimes I can still feel the removing the node,and I experience the pain and everything all over again.
3. Sometimes I feel like I don't want to know if anything is wrong, like maybe it will go away on its own.

I need some support here guys, anyone ever had any experience or heard of anything like this. I'm slowly talking myself to going to the ER, but their is going to be a BIG bill if something is wrong with me, and on top of that I gotta deal with whatever the hell it is. And honestly I can't afford to miss any work or anything like that right now.

I'm honestly starting to feel like a burden right now on my family, they've had to pay large bills before because of my medical issues, and had to deal witht the stress along with me, and I really don't know if it's worth even going to get checked out. Maybe I should wait a week and see what happens?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
No offence mate, but none of us are qualified to give a diagnosis. I know you're just looking for support, but you may be looking in the wong place. This is your health you're talking about. You can't eff about with it. Is there a health service hotline of some sort that you can ring and get some proper advice?

Please don't rely on randoms off the internet, you could get any kind of information that is harmful and completly counterproductive to what you need.

I wish you well. PLEASE get the proper help you need!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I need to clarify that the bulge in my abdomen isn't THAT noticeable, it looks maybe like a slight potrusion, like someone pressing lightly from the inside out, I didn't notice it untill I rubbed my hand over it and felt it, and then when I looked at it from and angle is when I noticed it, you can't really notice it unless you REALLY look at it, but on the inside it feels big, whatever it is the look from the outside really doesn't do it justice.

My biggest fear is that it might be a tumor, but i've been picked on for over worrying about my health before so I hope i'm just overreacting and it isn't as bad as I think it is. But it's starting to worry me to death.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If it's worring you, then get it seen to! It's probably something benign, but you don;t kow that, and nor do I.

If it's worrying you, the again, please get it looked at by a professional. We just don't know. We can't see or feel it. Mate, I can't urge this enough. Please go to a doctor!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Don't worry about being a burden on your family over your health issues.

I'm sure they would rather have you healthy than dead.

Go see a doctor as soon as you can.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

sounds like anything, but appendicitis is right lower abdomen, get to emergency b4 you go septic if thats what it is.
Zazzy F

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Go see a doctor immediately.

[not medical advice]Could be a hernia. If it was a burst appendix, you'd be in bad shape by now, possibly deceased.[/not medical advice]

Peace

new topics

top topics

join