It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

head of fbi says cia, top govt people involved in ritual child abuse. mother also speaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here are some utube links to cia whistleblowers talking about institutionalized ritual child abuse at the highest levels of the usa govt, world governments and the cia. a mother of abused children also speaks.

I think this stuff is happening - kids dont draw pictures of horrific stuff like that unless it really happened, and kids dont usually lie i dont think. not young kids - they wouldnt even be able to concieve of this stuff. People need to know this is happening and act to protect their own kids and family.

Instead of blindly trusting that their leaders are upstanding citizens.

utube 1

utube 2

Icke is also on one of the linked vids talking about this stuff - he has some pretty far out theories, but considering that if there really is ritual satanic child abuse at the highest levels of our government/corporations/power structures, which i think there is; then maybe the explanation for this could be pretty far out there too.

if you dont think these guys are in the illuminati, just look at the hand signals they make. they all make the same signal - bush, sarcozy, the russian pres...clintons, all of them. bit of a giveway i think.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

These recurrent accusations that world leaders are child abusers is utterly the lowest form of criticism. The people that simply accept these assertions support a baseless perception of a world populated and ruled by perverts, reptiles, murderers and satanists. It's hatred in essence and the kind of hysterical BS used in witch hunts, Commie trials and the Spanish Inquisition (that nobody expected
). It's a dangerous road to go down.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

This is going on. One young man who was horribly abused when young was awarded a million dollars by the court. Children were used to blackmail politicians.
Have you heard of the Franklin cover-up? www.franklincase.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

These recurrent accusations that world leaders are child abusers is utterly the lowest form of criticism. The people that simply accept these assertions support a baseless perception of a world populated and ruled by perverts, reptiles, murderers and satanists. It's hatred in essence and the kind of hysterical BS used in witch hunts, Commie trials and the Spanish Inquisition (that nobody expected
). It's a dangerous road to go down.

turning a blind eye to the horrific stuff that goes on in the world and to the suffering of millions of missing children when the evidence is staring you in the face if you care to look for it, is a dangerous road to go down.

I hope people that dismiss this stuff have researched in in a lot of depth before dismissing accusations this serious made about the leaders of their governments and organizations. and the accusations keep coming. these were made by people in the cia and fbi. yet you dismiss it out of hand? interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I take it back and now agree with you. Reptilian child rapists abduct millions of children. This deplorable activity is concealed by CIA, FBI and other Intel agencies across the world. They hang out at Bohemian Grove, light a few black candles and relax to ritual satanic chanting and the screams of children.

This has gone on for years. Millions haven't come forward because Project Blue Beam has brainwashed their memories or the Montauk Project has sent them to another dimension as food in underground bases. They've allowed a few to come forward, but given them meth-addictions so when they post factual YouTube vids in colorful fonts, people immediately think they're mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Here's the Discovery piece that was produced, scheduled and then cancelled at the last minute ...

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I take it back and now agree with you. Reptilian child rapists abduct millions of children. This deplorable activity is concealed by CIA, FBI and other Intel agencies across the world. They hang out at Bohemian Grove, light a few black candles and relax to ritual satanic chanting and the screams of children.

Kandinsky...you know we speak the same language, right? Cut the reptilian nonsense out of this story, and there remains something creepy. I'd go so far as to say the hooey has been added to defray attention from what has come out.

A fair bit of it has emerged on this site in one form or another...seek and ye shall find.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hiya JC, I'm under no illusions that people are discredited, set-up or murdered for national interests and foreign policy. Amidst that lot are the vested interests of business and a politician's eye on the future. Assassination isn't surprising. It's a partial reason why I detest politics and politicians. From my point of view, it's a rotten state of affairs and always has been (rotten boroughs in old London?)...that's politics.

The bit that I can't entertain is the satanic rituals, child-sex rings and the elaborate bells, knobs and buzzers that some people adorn it all with. The reptilian aspect is used by people that might as well ring a leper-bell and carry a flag with 'idiot' in gold writing. (no offense to reptilian fans
)

You have my respect JC, if you point something out, I give it a fair look.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck
You have my respect JC, if you point something out, I give it a fair look.

It's a rabbit hole...and it could be dangerous. Your call.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't think it is institutionalized, but I do think there is some element of truth to it.

It seems to me that when allegations like this always start coming out there is SOME truth behind it.

Like, no one would believe that the president and first lady and cia are doing satanic rituals with kids - so the average thinking joe will go 'that's a bunch of conspiracy bs."

But right now, in the news, there's serious allegations of blackwater having widespread child sexual prostition going on, with leaders looking the other way - the allegations are that Iraqi children were giving US Blackwater guys Bjs for 1.00 US -

Now, that sounds bad, but what makes it worse is the same people in volved with child prostitution and trafficking in the Dyncorp scandals went to work for Blackwater and were involved in this junk.

And Obama is still trying to squelch the Abu Ghirab pictures - which there is good reason to believe there was child RAPE on those CDs.

So it seems to me there is some serious stuff being covered up - very believable, serious stuff - and then there are the over the top no one in any non-paranoid state of mind would believe that for a second stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I believe I've also seen threads about the FBI being involved themselves. So, before they start pointing fingers at the CIA, they should look in their own closet as well.

Fuzzy videos like these are annoying, but still have merit. I thought at first that the woman in the second video was a little girl. (WTH?)

I still have to wonder with so much mind control and staging of events, that these types of media would be allowed or used as well. It seems like a message is being sent to many in some way 'purposely' and another form of mind control, trigger, disinformation and deflection?

It is interesting about the mention of neutralizing people. It would seem that this is done in many groups, especially involved in criminal activities. Some just as hazings to humiliate new people. College dorms etc. Scientology has also been said to employ neutralizing techniques as if to blackmail someone not to quit.

Hazing

en.wikipedia.org...

A few years ago, someone had set a molded multi-colored life sized owl near the waters edge on the beach I used to go to just about everyday. It was really confusing and I thought of it as some type of sign or warning and not to touch it. ( I'm on disability...So..)

I've found other things on the beach that also suggested this in some way as if some trigger and have recalled past (screen, delusional etc.) memories attached to them.

The painted owl was of a supposed memory of having been an alien from another planet that wanted to come here and or was banished/sent here as punishment. ( the fallen etc.)

Many memories I've recalled, which now seem to have been staged, but still very interesting as to who and why. Many humans would like to think the messiah figure was their ancestor or race. God like visitors have also been suggested as being non-human species and or even the same entity that visits parts of the world in different forms.

It may than also be that these hazing events are rigged and special effects rituals. I've also recalled staged and or events using props and apparently mind altering drugs etc.

The thing with using this on children is going too far, whether these events are true or not. Anything that traumatizies the parents, will also effect/affect the children in some way. It may be that the grand parents were past members also.

I suppose this is passed on as if some elite group family heritage. Just how far back it actually goes may be even more involved and fascinating.

Neutralizing people seems to take many forms of mind control. Some of which are said to have been done when people are to be trained and used as CIA agents and or sleepers?

To lump it all together and say it's just the CIA seems like disinformation to me.

That's like the balloon Roswell story/ JFK murder and 9/11.

Are humans really that naive? or is some other species trying to make us look that dumb?

District 9
"We just want to go home."

[edit on 18-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You can believe in Reptillians or not, you can think David Icke is a kook or not. Doesn't matter. What does matter is the Franklin Scandal is VERY REAL and is backed up by fact. Nick Bryant's new book The Franklin Scandal is slated to be released this September if it's not already out. I suggest anyone who doubts child abuse at the very highest level of government READ IT! There are some very evil people that rule this world. Are they all? Probably not. But birds of a feather flock together. Just look at all the politicians that have gotten caught with underage boys in the last 50 years. And Bohemian Grove is very normal for grown politicians to attend. There is nothing weird about it at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This kind of thing has been going on for a long time now....check this old story that directly relates to this new post.

Trance Formation of America
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Ritualistic child abuse and ritual murder is prevalent at the highest levels of government, many, many cases have come out, many witness and victims have come forward, this thing is real, people. When will something be done? Short answer, never. Oh, for the Spirit of the 1960s again!

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control
web.archive.org...

THE MILITARY USE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC MICROWAVE AND MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

THE CIA TRAFFICS IN DRUGS, CHILD RITUAL SEXUAL ABUSE, AND GLOBAL MURDER
www.voxfux.com...

Revealed, six decades of 'ritual' child abuse: Catholic schools and orphanages damned in report
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"the child illustrates how a sacrificial victim was laid on a table, whereupon his genitals were cut off. This was done while he was alive! After removal of the penis, a stick was inserted into the amputated organ. The emotional and physical shock to the child victim because of the use of this tool of perversion is beyond description. She was first made to taste the blood from where the genitals were removed, then made to lie down and suffer molestation and torture with the tool made from the amputated penis...."

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I stopped reading when I saw "Icke"

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I stopped reading when I saw "Icke"

I stopped reading this Thread with the title having FBI + Ritual + Child + Abuse. The Lanning Report and the Lanning Report 2 are the results of the FBI spending in excess of many years researching that Snipe to the conclusion that it is fabricated causation and does not exist.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Child abuse at the highest level is something I'm sure goes on. Years ago, Private Eye ran a few stories on the Kincora Boys' Home in Northern Ireland. Young boys were being provided to the influential not only in Northern Ireland, but on the mainland too. There were rumours even that Lord Mountbatten was one of the clients.

There was no public investigation. The story just died a rather suspicious death.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

I don't know about the Lanning Report but I have zero faith in that kind of inquiry. The Warren Report, the inquest into David Kelly's death, and the 9/11 commission report are but three egregious examples of cover-ups. Likewise the documentary posted earlier in the thread was never allowed to be shown. Why?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

thats your call. i think its humourous that because i mentioned icke everyone on this thread automatically thinks i believe every word he says about reptilians. I have read some of his books. i think he's done some pretty interesting research on politicians and what they get up to - politically/criminal drug involvement etc; - and it seems pretty detailed. also fbi/cia are saying hte same things and coming forward now; that guy was the HEAD of the fbi saying this stuff. so if you choose to not watch the videos becuz i mentioned icke i guess thats your call. none of the videos i posted were to do with icke though, just to make that clear.

i think there is unfortunately plenty of evidence coming forward to do with this child ritual satanism etc. all i can say is please do some research before deciding what you think, and leave icke out of it if you think he's a nutter; there are plenty of others saying the same thing. these poor kids at least deserve some people to look into their stories becuz otherwise the whole world is just ignoring this stuff.

now, the bushes, there's a lot of stuff coming forward. there are degrees of involvement. no one is saying the first lady is a paediphile. or even clinton - i havent heard that, altho i dont know. ive read accusations that both male bushes are. if you watch youtube videos by leo zagami - who says he was a high degree mason/illuminati, he reckons there are degrees of involvement and knowledge of these rituals. not everyone in the illuminati will even know about them or take part. no doubt many female members of the illuminati are not taking part - whether they know the full details or not i also wonder. some men are probably in the dark too; but it seems that a lot of the secret service guys are aware of what is going on.

if you dont believe there are highly organised international paediphile rings operating with pretty much immunity - then i worry about how much research into this issue people have done.

regarding icke's reptilians, as it happens, i am not yet convinced about lizards ruling hte world. i do think aliens exist and are on earth/visit here; i do think there is plenty of EVIDENCE including physical evidence for this. i think there are many species of aliens here now or in history: (i've written the different types on other threads but if anyone wants to know i can do it again.) yes there is a lot of snake/dragon symbolism throughout history - i think he is on to something. he MAY even be correct in some way - altho i am not convinced totally. i have found more evidence for other species than the ones he proposes.

however, i DO think there is a LOT of evidence for a species of alien being on this planet who eats humans/drinks our blood (carnivourous). i think that all throughout history our religions have been concerned with human sacrifice/cannibalism/blood letting to please the 'gods' (aliens). mexicans/phonecians (blood sacrifice)/hittite - blood/animal sacrifice/russian golden woman - blood sacrifice/ inca - human sacrifice; pacific - cannibalism/human sacrifice; kali cult - india - same thing... its world wide. and i think that perhaps, these illuminati satanic rituals are just a continuation of the same thing that has been happening for centuries. if you read your history and do some research it becomes very apparant.

although, for the record, i actually know someone who gets vertical pupils from time to time. and you can laugh if you want. although i cud just as easily laugh at you, but i wont laugh. that is one of the reasons i do not dismiss the reptilian stuff out of hand, although even i am not convinced (i too, like everyone no doubt, have trouble picturing prince charles turning into a dragon. but what do i know... it wud be bad if i was wrong, wudnt it..); or think there are better candidates of aliens on this planet with more evidence perhaps.. but who knows.

however debating aliens or whatever is a separate issue. the issue here is ritual child abuse; and there is plenty of evidence for it. please dont just not watch the videos cuz you saw icke's name - they are nothing to do with him.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Icke's ridiculous claims discredit him, and all that his name comes in contact with.

That's intentional.

But the child-sex rings are fact. Don't be fooled because Icke's name is mentioned within - it's done to deflect such accusations and make them appear as falsehoods.

Human trafficking is a business, an enterprise for the rich. Hence, where there's wealth, there's power. Where there's power, there's elite somewhere in the mix for either blackmail, profit, or both purposes.

The Franklin Scandal and Cover-up is worth reading, twice if necessary.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
well apparantly i shouldnt have mentioned icke, since its detracting from the point of this thread. just to make it clear:

the videos i posted links to ARE NOT about or by icke.

they are by the HEAD of the FBI and a mother of abused kids.

for the non-believers, i just want to ask, who WILL you believe about these claims? you wont believe the head of the FBI, who surely should know if it is happening (and does); you wont believe the totally traumatised mother of two poor kids; or the kids themselves, (quite a few of whom have come forward now with stories that innocent little kids just couldnt begin to make up) ... who will you believe? the president? would he have to go on the news and admit this stuff is going on before you'd look into it or believe any evidence you saw?

(im afraid that if its true (and im afraid it is), that aint gonna happen. two reasons: one, if its true, most of the presidents are at least in the illuminati club and so would be under an obligation to be silent/or have been told by their club it isnt happening; or in the club and taking part themselves, and so unlikely to come forward. (and wud probably be shot if they did.); and two, becuz the media is owned by people who are also in 'the club' and the govt has a lot of control over the media.

and if you dont realize this, then im afraid its my opinion that you have had the wool pulled over your eyes and have a very naive outlook on life as well (if you believe your elected leaders are wonderful people. look around at the planet and read the history books).

if you think the un and international politicians/leaders are so squeaky clean, why is there in geneva, one of the largest concentrations of brothels in europe? (certain politicians/leaders/govt people like to have all their 'conveniences' there that they arent used to doing without?) my anthropology lecturer mentioned this piece of info.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by rapunzel222]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join