It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can cure people with my hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ok this is going to sound very very strange, firstly im not big on spiritual stuff, i always find it kinda mad and strange, and im not claiming to be an Indigo super healing jesus, this is just something i tried out a few weeks ago.

It started when my brother was ill in bed with a terribe headache and stomach cramps, for some odd reason i remember reading about healing people who touch the persona and it apparently heals them, i got my hand and put it on my brothers head, i then imagined a ball of white light going from my head, through my body, through my arm and into his head and body, to my amazement he then told me he couldnt feel his headache anymore, i was in awe and then went on to touch his stomache and with the same technique it worked, he sat up in bed and told me he felt right as rain, now he is no lier and if anyone had seen him in bed like he was, it looked terrible, but after this he sat up and even managed to eat a meal after 2 days of sickness.

I have tried this funnily enough on a fish in my pond outside, it looked like it was about to die, i held it and did the same thing, but the fish died and it didnt work.

I have also tried it on myself but it does not work either.

I have done it on two different people, one with a horrible cough, and after touching him and imagining the light he stopped coughing, and another person with a migraine.

Now i have no idea if this is just a shared councious thing were the person only believes they have been cured.
But its very interesting, and i hope some of you wil try it out.

Thanks for reading this all

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Perhaps their pain was the physical manifestation of psychological turmoil. Maybe they just needed attention, love and acknowledgment which you gave them. Touch that is filled with 'real' love and intention can be a powerful tool.

I don't think that is something 'vague'. I think it is kind of basic for living beings. For example: I read about a research (don't have a link, sorry) which is done about a century ago. Of a group of babies (orphans), half was touched and hold, given attention to etc. The other half was neglected and withdrawn from physical attention/love. The last group of babies died. Not from physical hunger, but from emotional hunger for (physical) love.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
dude im the same, perhaps your stronger,but i think i can heal my self a little if i touch the spot.
you should wave your hands fruiously around after curing someone,im not joking,its like your absorbing theyr sickness and bad energy,so atleast wash your hands after that.some people liek you and me have these powers,its awesome. you can even try to enchanted a glass of water by touching it.
why not try if u can stick forks and spoon in your palm like a magnet.i was able before.
just remember we have kinda limited power pool...like mana in diablo 2
u can heal u can heal then you get tired and your powers dont work,then you feel your hands COLD...after a while you recharge by yourself
u2u me sometimes bro

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
when i heal someone they usualy feel my hands fiery like a toaster is touching them,i guess your the same?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

No he didnt say the felt anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We tend to be brain oriented. That is, we always try and analyze everything to death and try and come up with some ideas.

A lot of our energy and power is not in knowing something, but in being. There is a ton of stuff at the physical level that just is. It does not need figuring out if you just let it happen.

By just "attending" to something without thinking too much about; then our bodies will do the rest. I have on several occasions "treated" myself of aches, pains and bumps just by placing my hand on the area, acknowledging that the pain or bump is there, and then moving on. Very often the situation went away on its own without any further ado.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I posted a will back that i seem to have the same ability but with me it is limited to helping others. It never worked on myself, or better, i never attempted to heal myself.

No white light or balls of energy but sympathy seem to do it for me. When someone i love is in pain i place my hand(s) over this person without touching them and repeat to myself that i want their pain to transfer to me because i am strong enough to take their pain....

It is my strong believe that we all are strong and healty at some point in our life only to help out those who aren't......which means you aren't that super fit 20/30 year old to rage war or beat up other people but to help those weaker than you.

Just my lame old 2 cents....

Peace

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know I started reading this with skepticism and then I got through a few replies and saw that I was looking for folks like yall when I post4ed about my Pusher Thread.

I have a technical degree in massage therapy. I know exactly how some of what yall are talking about works,... The hands the warmth and fatigue...

So what was yalls best healings?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That is awesome. How did you manage to put enough faith behind your visualization to make it happen? Good job. So what if the explanation for the results sound looney. It worked. No one can argue with that.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
imagining white energy wont do the stuff alone,if u have a low power level or something,imagine all you want you wont do much,if u have power u dont really need to visualize so much.

top topics

join