It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Evolution, or Consciousness Shift in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
After all the talk about the consciousness shift we are embarking on, I still wasn't quite sure on what it accually was, or what it is caused by. I then stumbled upon this article which sums it up in layman's terms. Although the article states that this change will be an abrubt and noticeable shift, Scientists usualy see 100,000 or a 1 000,000 years (for example) as an extremely short period of time for such a change or evolutionary step to occur. As they do not state any dates or specific time periods in which this is supposed to happen, I ask for your oppinions on the matter. My very short comments on the matter are in italic inbetween the text.

"Are you aware that a Shift in human consciousness is occurring even as you read these words that employs celestial triggers such as supernovas and Earth's alignment with Galactic Center in the years leading up to 2012 to trigger the evolution of our species? This Shift has been documented in a stimulating multimedia presentation entitled “Preparing for the Shift,” by Barry and Janae Weinhold, Ph.D.s. Over decades devoted to the study of consciousness and evolution, the Weinholds, both trained psychologists, have gathered overwhelming evidence that humanity is in the middle of a long-awaited Shift in consciousness predicted in hundreds of indigenous cultures worldwide."

"Today this Shift is visible nearly every time you open a newspaper or turn on the TV. It can be seen in the breakdown of many old structures such as those that underpin governments, churches and corporations, as well as in families and individuals. It is also evident in the ecological breakdown of numerous Earth systems, a widespread perception time is accelerating, drastic changes in weather patterns, more people feeling overwhelmed by modern life's complexity, and increased polarization between groups, religions, and regions."

I recal another member posting in a prevoius thread about the 'feeling' that time speeds up as you get older.

"Fortunately, along with signs of breakdown, the Weinholds emphasize there is also considerable evidence of breakthrough: the appearance of stunningly gifted children in unprecedented numbers, the emergence of innovative and integrated healing modalities, people becoming less “religious” and more “spiritual,” and the dawning of new communities and social structures based on servant leadership and other partnership principles."

It now seems only logical to me that in order for human kind to move on, evolve our minds and be greater, we need to go through these tough, gut wrenching times in order to acknowlege and appreciate change for the better.

"The significance of the winter solstice on December 21, 2012, according to the Mayan, Aztec, Incan and Hopi traditions, is that this date marks the close of several cycles of time. The first is the end of the 26,000-year Mayan calendar, also called a “precession” and the Annus Magnus (“Great Year”), considered by many a gestational or birth cycle for Earth. Mayan timekeepers believe that human evolution unfolds as a result of such precisely calibrated master cycles of time. They predict that Earth and humanity are about to be birthed into a new reality based on unity predicated on a dramatic advance in consciousness."

"From a Mayan perspective, the Weinholds ask, “What began 26,000 years ago?” Their extensive psychohistorical research indicates this marked the beginning of humanity's psychological individuation. In human terms, becoming “individuated” means moving from being unconsciously united with the Creator or Ground of Being, to choosing to become divided from the Creator and developing separate individual consciousness, to finally returning to the Creator as conscious, aware individuals. Once people fully individuate, it becomes possible for them to make empowered, discerning choices and use intention to co-create reality with Source–or perhaps more accurately, to create reality as Source."

In other words, we have already been 'separated' from our our creator(s) by choice in order to experience and learn about the 'world' for ourselves without ouside help or influence. And will soon be reconected consciously with the divine power and wisdom.

"The second cycle of time ending in 2012 highlighted in “Preparing for the Shift” is the close of the Galactic Year. It takes 225 million Earth years for the Milky Way Galaxy to make one complete rotation in the sky, which is believed to be a birth cycle for our galaxy. From a galactic perspective, the Weinholds ask, “What was conceived on Earth 225 million years ago?”

"They point out this was when Earth's landmass, Pangaea, began separating into what we now know as the seven continents. This process of planetary individuation not only correlates with continental drift theory; my research indicates there is also an energetic correspondence between Earth's twelve tectonic plates responsible for continental drift and the twelve pairs of cranial nerves in the human brain, which are themselves linked to the biblical Twelve Tribes. Considered together, this evidence suggests that Earth, like humans, has undergone her own “separating out” or individuation. Based on such interconnectedness, it is also reasonable to expect that as human consciousness exponentially increases, Earth will also undergo a significant–and observable–transformation."
"Astronomers studying Galactic Center report that it periodically becomes extremely active. During these episodes, it spews out fierce barrages of cosmic energy equal to thousands of supernova explosions. These outbursts are the most energetic phenomenon in the known universe. A growing number of researchers such as Sergey Smelyakov, author of a fascinating paper entitled “The Auric Time Scale and the Mayan Factor,” in addition to many indigenous peoples worldwide, theorize that as Galactic Center becomes more energized, it catalyzes human evolution through frequency emissions in the form of higher-dimensional “torsion” waves transmitted to Earth via the sun."

For the rest of this extremely long article, visit: 2012supplies.com...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
# man, I cant get the rest of my text to colour, hence all the edits. My 'commentary' is the non- quoted text. Sorry for the confution.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You can just edit out the part that says previously edit and then it will only get 1 at the bottom instead of a bunch.

I don't know if all the stuff about 2012 is true and what have you. I find alot of crazy things say about it, but I do believe it has more to do with consciousness than anything. Not sure if I expect some huge shift, it would be nice, but it seems to be more of a growing process.

But whatever the date is, it's gonna have to happen at some point, or we will end up destroying ourselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
An interesting bit of information- in Wilcock’s
words, that “spontaneous evolution is not simply physiological, but consciousness-related as well. When a new bodily form has emerged, consciousness changes appear to occur.”

The cause and reason might just be this-

To answer the question what outside energetic influence is responsible for these rhythmic evolutionary revolutions, it is necessary to factor in the concept of torsion energy or universal creative consciousness. Some writers, most notably Barbara Hand Clow, have focused attention on something called the Photon Belt or Photon Band, which can be envisioned as a torsion-wave “light lattice” connecting Earth via our sun to Galactic Center that serves as a guiding data communication network for human and planetary evolution.

DNA Nebula photo courtesy of NASA.

While some astronomers have scoffed at the notion of a Photon Band, other scientists who grasp the higher-dimensional nature of this network's light understand that it not only exists but plays a critical role in cosmic evolution. Wilcock's research indicates that something very much like a Photon Band most definitely exists as lines of higher-dimensional torsion radiation emanating from Galactic Center. Both Wilcock and Clow envision the Photon Band as tracing figure-eights throughout the spiraling pattern of the Milky Way Galaxy (see figure below). It appears from Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev's research involving aether that such looping “zero point” or torsion energy based on the phi ratio (1.6180339) is, among other things, directly responsible for our cyclical experience of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What a failure! Pitty, I found the article quite interesting, but I guess it involved alot of reading...and too little pictures to look at.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
No failure. It got my attention!

Very nice information, I'll be thinking on it for a good while, for sure

I know something is coming, on that there's no doubt. What it is, is debatable. I lean more towards the positive side of the cycle, though, personally.

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
About shifts etc.

I have just watched a documentary about Woodstock, which changed the entire world - no-one knew it at the time, although parents were uneasy as it introduced free love (and a zillion drugs).

My point is that I don't think anyone can predict a huge change, and that includes 2012 which I think is just being hyped up and up.

I am tired of hearing about 2012. Just enjoy your life and don't worry. Worry only upsets you and will not change anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Yess, you are right we must stop stressing about it as we do not know for sure what will happen in the future. But what if we are heading for a fall and we can make a consious cange? I watched the new Nostradamus documentay and they say that tere will be 3 great downfalls/deluges conserning mankind. The first was ww1 the second ww2 but the 3rd cannot be predicted as mankind will be responsible for changing it's own fate. It depends on us wheather it happens or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Hey, thanks for that. But we will not change anything.

Do you want to know why?

Because there is no-one challenging the rulers, the governments, the oppressors.

A long time ago, there used to be young people who challenged everything. Sadly, our young are now doped on technology.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I can see what you mean, doped on technology like us sitting on sites like these talking about problems but not activly trying to change them... Its sad but true. Although the laws agains protesing have changed since Woodsock. Things aren't as simple as they used to be..

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
What a failure! Pitty, I found the article quite interesting, but I guess it involved alot of reading...and too little pictures to look at.

I loved the article and the information you posted.

Very very interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thank you!
It's alot to try and take in though, I had to read it a couple of times...or maybe it's beause I need glasses

new topics

top topics

join