It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fix my curse,bless me i can't take it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Fold the paper 6 times and put it in the box
Spit into the hole 7 times
Turn around 4 times

This is a joke, right?

Why 6 times and not 5?

Why 7 times and not 10?

Why 4 times and not 40?

That's completely nonsense and you're disempowering the poster and insulting their intelligence by suggesting that course of action.

The poster should be focusing on their strengths, keep a postive mental attitude and project confidence and above all, believe in themself. Not that gibberish.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
im not really bright right now,i would believe lots of stuff.but this..is it real or kinda like a joke ):
for ottawa,my cousin lives in quebec,and they will find me a apartment in ottawa,but i dont know where,thats destiny.i will come around january,february.
whats whit the vaniar area? i could use some tips for living in ottawa if u can u2u.like how easy is to find jobs,prices,rents,and how people look on 20 years old english speaking bulgarians who escaped they country and are in love with canada

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hey, its because you are honest, you have difficulties

honest people go the fastest way, even when it looks #

dont believe me just take my words and keep them somwhere.
keep your honesty, it will make you see god one day,
a better one then what people think, live as one.

life is a chainsystem, other people learn honesty by other
people who are more honest, those by other people who are more honest...

people who have it really easy are or ignorant or growing without seeing it yet,
for everything there is a time. trust life not by fake trust but by honesty, it will make you survive every fear you have.
you are not cursed, you are blessed :p

ciaoo

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
thats really refreshing thanks a lot man.
i guess honesty is still charished in our planet

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
look, when you dont have options,
life lives for you,
that life is one, so it takes care of you.
honesty gives you no other options
and it is clear from your first mails and your reactions
how honest you are

it makes you a slave of life
but life is stronger then anything else
because there is nothing else, so it makes you one.

its just you cant see it yet

stay how you are

you know god or life is quite funny
when you allow him to take over,
its not all bad, it's a ride, adventure,
a lot of tears, but a big heart.

honesty protects, just see the others too,
when you are honest, see also the hurt you give them
its not guild, it's just seeing us.

anyway, dont take my words,
just be yourself.

ciaoo

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
thats really refreshing thanks a lot man.
i guess honesty is still charished in our planet

Aye, it is.

Regarding your situation -- I have been there before, but I rapidly realized it was of my own making.

This is all about self confidence and attitude. Those things would seem to be internal qualities, but they reveal themselves in body language and in the words you say. Here are some tips:

1) Take a few days off from your search. Use these days to gain a new perspective. Figure out what YOU want with your *life*, not just the next 6 months. Don't worry about whether you can reach those long term goals right now, you are looking for a lighthouse to the future, so find one you would like to reach.

2) Come back to your job search refreshed and in a positive frame of mind. This will help immensely, but that is not all you need. Think about what you want to do, not what you *can* do. People get trapped into the box of "I am a doohiggy maker, so that's the job I should apply for". This is a death spiral. Think about other fields that do similar stuff and apply for entry level positions. You are doing bar tender work, etc.? Well, that is all about public relations. Try to find a PR job somewhere. Maybe find a job as a kitchen assitant or assistant Maiter D at a restaurant. Or maybe working in the box office at a local theater. Try to find something differant and unusual. Just look at the job listings with no filters on it and say, "could I pull that job off?" Think outside the box you have built around yourself

3) Try to get a sense, within whatever spiritual framework you follow, of the world around you. Feel your place in it as it is now and then decide where you want to be. Once you know where you want to be, all it takes is belief. Believe that you are already there. A poor man will never be a millionare, but a millionare who is down on his luck can always be a millionare again. You have to put this mindset of "I am not where I am supposed to be, but it is only a temporary setback" firmly into your head and your brain will direct you on where to go.

4) Finally, learn to listen to your instinct. Take chances. Accept the consequences and move on. Don't let fear rule you, let it teach you and guide you on where to go next. Make noone your enemy as that gives them a level of status in your life. There should be only friends/loved ones or people who are in the way or of no consequence.

[edit on 8-18-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You will find, if you ever make it to Canada, that not too many people believe in the power of curses and hexes. Thats more of a Central/Eastern European thing.
What gets you ahead here is
- who you know -- connections
- how hard you are willing to work - not much is handed to you on a platter
- thinking and acting with confidence, self assurance
- have a positive outlook on life - that way people want to be around you or have you around - in their life and in their work place.

Good luck to you. Canada is a place where people from all over the world feel welcome.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
thank you very much for the kind words guis,yea i guess i shouldnt let fear control me.and for canada o yea im coming

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Try this: every morning you wake up say in the mirror looking at yourself: I am worthy of love and respect, I can find a job and a mate, I can because I deserve the good things in life! This really worked for me. Then at night prior to going to sleep surround yourself(In your mind's eye) With the white light of protection and think "This protective white light will keep all the negativity out of my life" Also You can usually by an eye talisman To ward off the evil eye as well as a tiger's eye pendant, and wear it when searching for either a job or to meet women.

Here are some other good tips, try having cinnamon gum or cinnamon mints with you to chew or suck on while you are interviewing or looking for a mate to make your words sweet to employers and women, cinnamon is an herb of attraction.

There are some other more indepth things you can check out with chakras and auras to adjust them toward the positive so you have an air of confidence and attraction to positive outcomes, etc. I just don't have the time to go that indepth right now.
I wish you the best of Luck and Light!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
thanks man ur great i will try it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join