It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fix my curse,bless me i can't take it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
fellow ats members im in a really foul mood. it seems im cursed like im the son of the devil or something. first it was the "girls" thing. i just cant find a girl,i watch all other people be happy,and im such a nice and pretty enough guy,but screw that..i got bored ranting about this..i can pay for love ):.
the real problem is i need a job for a couple of months so i can escape to canada (im from bulgaria) but im just cursed as hell.
i know its crysis and its hard, but cmon man! they would take someone ugly or without skills but not me,its like god is playing a black joke on me,i just WONT find a NICE job.
im sick of thiss,i HAVE to TURN my luck somehow.
fellow ats members that are adept at this please say how can i check and remove
a bad influence ut on me? or how can i bless my self and enchant my self

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Stillalive

IMHO, this is not a curse at all. This is a self fulfilling prophecy in my eyes.

Confidence is something you should practice everyday. With enough belief in yourself, you will undoubtedly find a way through the obstacles of life.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Some people swear by this video and the *Secret*.
Give it a shot - it can't hurt I wouldn't think.
Good luck to you!

peace

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You can't just expect things, like a good job etc, you've got to earn it.
Maybe take a 'less good' job and work up from there.

Stuff just doesn't get handed to you, you've got to make your own luck.

'they would take someone ugly or without skills but not me'

What's being ugly got to do with finding a job?

Maybe it's your whole attitude? Have a think about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
the secret is a rip off of chinese and asiatic philosphies. mixed in with some philip k dick sci fi. the chick who made it up, ripped off all her partners. she was a journalist who used to work for an almost tabloid news service in australia called todaytonight...crap begets crap.

read the sources not her bastardisation....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
the real problem is i need a job for a couple of months so i can escape to canada (im from bulgaria)

So, what happens when you get to Canada? Are you legally allowed to work there?

Are you going to claim asylum? What's your plan? I love Canada, but it, like every other country, has it's problems.

I'd seriously suggest having a plan first if you want anything to succeed.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

positive mindset can change everything, there's a book called 'think and grow rich' now I don't claim this book works miracles, but if you read it and actually follow it step-by-step I know it can work, the book isn't magic or anything but after reading just 5 chapters I started to understand why some people have good luck and others bad, luck doesn't exist, it's the mindset, if you think positively your thoughts can actually transmutate into matter, maybe thats the wrong word but you know what I mean, positive thoughts lead to positive things happening, sounds cliche but negative leads to negative, the fact that you think you have a disadvantage or have bad luck or have this or that they are all just excuses in your mind, even if they are true you can make them untrue just by changing your mindset, those that master their mind can master whatever they need to in this world.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i have a plan,in canada is my cousin,theyr going to help me a little,plus its easyer to find a job there as 1.2.3 (ottawa).
the plan is solid,the visa,the passport everything is thougth about.just need some work money.
i have watched "the secret" and i know for some stuff it works,like everywhere i turn i read "otawa this""otawa that""canada blablabla". i guess im attracting canada.and yes from the stress i started hating on people who work,couse the employers always say give us a pic with ur cv we want nice looking people,and then they take some obese girl/boy....what the?
i know i have to change my attitude its just REALLY HARD not to give up,when everywhere they say NO to you or WE WANT ONLY GIRLS.
luckaly i feel better now,im hoping to start a very nice job after 2-3 weeks but i have to wait and its not certain. what i want is maybe some kinda lucky charm or spell people do to increase theyr luck or guard themselfs from bad influences and bad eyes.
i try to think nice but sometimes the stress to finally find a nice job,and i dont want to work with people that i dont like,get into fights,insults,moochers,i guess ima little emo (offtopic)

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second Line. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Dude, are you applying for jobs at strip bars or lapdancing clubs? What jobs only want nice looking people or girls?

You should probably think about changing your career. When I was a student I worked anywhere and everywhere to get by. I would be gutting fish one week, making pallets another week, sorting and weighing screws in another job. You name it, I did it. Now I have a great job and I'm earning more than I thought I ever would.

Point is, if you're deperate for work, you'll do whatever to get by. If they're looking for good looking people, maybe you should look elsewhere. Or maybe you're not as good looking as you think you are

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
once a woman thats into spells,telled me to make talismans.
the talisman constisted (i dont remember very well) cotton,u put garlic in the cotton and u tie the cotton with white string.she sayd it absorbs the peoples bad eyes and protects you? anyone can shed some light on this?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Turn your back on it.

Breathe deeply.

Gain perspective.

Shrink it.

Throw it behind you....

...and walk away....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by Stillalive

Seems to me like you are having a rough time with rejection. I know it's tough, I've been there. However, nothing comes to those that give up. To win, you must play. You will find a job eventually, even if it isn't one that you would typically be interested in. But my suggestion is to give it a go. You never know what you may enjoy until you try it....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i was looking for bartender,waiter,piccolo,security guard,shop seller. couse thats the stuff i can do,other jobs are harder to get.
and in all these jobs they want experience, and good looks,no im a allright guy,lots of cougars like me xD
and in the end the employers end up taking some student or university student without any experience?WHAT THE?
the employers say its better if you dont study so you can work without problems,yet they all take students,well now summer is over,and all the students HAVE TO SCHOOL XAXA!
so i guess its my time to shine

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

From what I've heard, 'the secret' is a ripped off, watered down crap version of 'think and grow rich' this book is older and much better, they talk about businesses of this or that but you can apply them into any field of work you wish to choose, it talks about how to be successful in every aspect except religion, the book is not about religion and seeks not to replace it in any way, it's an old book and is very cheap on amazon/ebay, it talks about the most successful businessmen in the world and how they got that way, breaks it down to the core and uses examples that I've never heard of anywhere else, I can't even describe the book, check it out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
im really emo when it comes to rejection,like the thread about the magic word NO,instead of me using it,all other people are using it on me,and damnit HURTS!
i think i will feel better if i make other people suffer barberic as it sounds,lets say spam all the employers mails with 1000000 mail of gibberish.but i guess you guis wont approve

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
thank you the two of you that talked to me about the book,i guess ill give it a read this night,i cant easily find it i guess.
couse on an interview self confidence,body language is really important, but why do all the employers take people who dont really care to present themselfs even?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
what am i trying to say is why some people are gived everything so EASY?
they just go and take the coolest job as a bartender.
and i have to read BOOKS about boylanguage,have to grow white hair couse of the stress and cant find a job after months.
communism sounds pretty cool right now...but still sucks

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
OK here is your solution.

Find two small boxes , some white ribbon. a few small stones and some bird feathers.

Now, take a sheet of paper and write down all the things you don't like about yourself and all your problems.

Fold the paper 6 times and put it in the box. Now put the small stones on top of the paper. Tie the box up with the white ribbon. Set aside.

Now, on a sheet of paper write all the thing you want in life and all the things that you want to change about yourself. Fold the paper 6 times and place in the other box. Cover with a few bird feathers and tie with white ribbon.

Go out in the forest and dig a hole big enough for the two boxes.

Put the box with you problems in the bottom of the hole. Then put the box with the good changes on top of that box.

Spit into the hole 7 times then cover with dirt.

Turn around 4 times and leave the site and don't look back.

The curse will be gone.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
what am i trying to say is why some people are gived everything so EASY?
they just go and take the coolest job as a bartender.
and i have to read BOOKS about boylanguage,have to grow white hair couse of the stress and cant find a job after months.
communism sounds pretty cool right now...but still sucks

I see what you're saying, but I think that's a "perceived" idea - that everything comes easy to some people. It's very subjective - by that I mean what one person thinks is 'easy' is a serious 'challenge' to another.

And depending on when you look at a person's life or which events you look at - it could all seem "very easy" but infact, the negatives outweight the positives. It just so happens, perhaps, that person has embraced the positives and directed them towards successes.

I don't know - I myself am not very "successful" in the traditional sense of modern day success. I don't own a house, I don't have a wife or family, I have little to no savings and I have no ambitions for fame or fortune. But I'm alive, healthy, safe and not in need - so I consider myself quite fortune and successful in that respect.

Do you know where in Ottawa you will be staying, which area? I know Ottawa very well. I'd highly suggest staying away from the "Vanier" area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join