It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is Coming (2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Check this out and let me know what your opinion is. Most of what he says rings true but I can't say I agree 100%.

To me it's not a matter of things "coming" but rather a progression that spans over a 7 to 8 year period of time that started on Oct 23-24 2007 indicated by the Blue Star prophecy of the Hopi Indians which are descendants of the Mayan Indians.

I myself am of Mayan decent though, being the first born in America in New Orleans of all places, am not very knowledgeable of my heritage. Yet I do believe in the predictions. Not of the world ending or the cataclysmic events set to take place, which is only a small part of the prophecies anyway, but of the deeper implications.

I also got to go with what I feel are common denoms as the bible predicts it, Jesus predicts it, Nostradamus predicts it (Not the world ending in 99), The Mayans, The Egyptians, and its been depicted in history and art and so on and so forth. Hell if you need proof just turn on the news. We are IN the tribulation period. There's about 46 or so wars going on in the world right now not to mention the natural disasters that beginning to occur all over the world.

Let me know how you feel about this.

A Flower For YOU.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He is probably right. Which is too bad, because if nothing changes, the future will be hell for all of us. Ordinary people are powerless to take the world in another direction.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I understand your concern but I don't believe any of us to be "ordinary" nor "Special" we are all divine. The Bible says that we were all created in the image and likeness of God which is to say we ARE God.

The big bang theory states that at one point during the collision of energy out of which mattered formed, for a split sec you could fit the entire universe in one room. Everything that we know has it's origins from the same source. In Quantum physics experiments have been conducted that suggest that not only did we all come from the same source but that everything in the universe is still touching, i.e., still connected.

Heres another one. He simplifies things beautifully.

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here is a link of a new update from Mayan Council of Guatemala and Drunvalo Melchizedek speaks on their behalf. This is very worthy presentation to watch and he also talks about a time window of 7-8 years, which has started in October 2007. All are encouraged to watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Can't help but think all the paranoia surrounding December 21st 2012 will be like the paranoia surrounding December 31st 1999, "Woe is us , the world ends tonight" ,followed the next morning by "UHH,This is a really bad hangover, I shouldn't have drunk that much, oh I'm still here".

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I agree... there is nothing coming... just like there never is anything coming... we will destroy ourselves before anything from outside this planet will.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
guy is telling some truth!

new topics

top topics

join