It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies are Real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So there has been a few threads about zombies and I actually find the subject rather interesting, because there is something not right about the thought of zombies, that is humourous to think about and yet a very real thing to consider.

en.wikipedia.org...

A zombie is a creature that appears in folklore and popular culture typically as a reanimated corpse or a mindless human being.

Ok well the definitions pretty simple. I am going to post a few pics of those I think, may be zombies.

Well you get my drift.

So zombies are for real or are they a myth?

I will let you decide.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Haha!! i knew when i read the title that you would have a George Bush picture. Funny! and true too!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And to think I always thought zombies were created by some virus, or mind-erasing pathogen. Well, thats the way I always read about them.
Being so close to Monroeville, PA, I actually get into the whole zombie culture once in a while. Matter of fact, Zombieland? or Zombieworld? the movie is coming out in october this year. That will be interesting.

Funny stuff!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

That's actually Pat Robertson of the 700 Club next to Giulianni. I think of him as more of a zombie instructor. Bush would make an excellent zombie though!! Also would love to find a picture of the female host from CBN but I forgot her name.

Here are some of my favorite George Bush Photos.

Feel free to post your own, zombies can be very entertaining when they are not attacking you personally.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is what inspired my thread but was not in my original post cause I was having a brain fart.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This guy here is not a zombie. He is a fantastic motivational speaker and an excellent sales person, but definitely not a zombie.

But some of his followers are.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This one was not even hard to find!

top topics

join