It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacklight Power back in the news, things are looking hopeful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Black Light process, LENR, sonoluminescence and bubble fusion to name just a few are all based on the Casimir effect. The results from numerous researchers were identified in a recent DIA report newenergytimes.com... ) that concludes the excess energy is factual even though scientists are having difficulty explaining the process. I am proposing a plausible theory to explain their results but more recently focused on why the Black Light Process was denied a patent while another research team was granted one in 2008 for a very similar
device.
Hydrino patent based on catalyst denied while later patent for relativistic hydrogen based on Casimir cavity granted04 Feb 2010
www.scienceblog.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
x-journals.com...

Potassium as the catalyst!!

BLP produces hydrinos by catalytic thermal processes in plasma, initially found with potassium as the catalyst. The energy released in these sub-ground state transitions is larger than any known chemical reaction and the Mills process was initially thought to be a cold fusion phenomenon. The energy level is not as great as nuclear reactions; it is intermediate to nuclear and chemical reaction energies. It is in a category by itself.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I personally have no doubt that the whole thing is a relatively sophisticated fraud.

I would say it must be a very sophistcated fraud because the uni and their staff have not stopped BLP from using their name and some of the investors they have would have definately exercised due diligence before investing.

BLP are still my top contender in the free energy arena despite their slightly suspect science. Also their device doesn't have any magnets

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm really crossing my fingers for this one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join