It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone! This is my intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hello and peace to you all

Im a freshman here. I found out about this site through one of my work mates a month or so ago. I really like the variety of topics that are on ATS. Im very open minded with alot of things and like to increase my knowledge when I can. Im from New Zealand, my ethnicity is middle eastern - Palestinian.

This is my story..

When I was 4yrs old, living with my family in Kuwait city, the gulf war was taking place. (the war between Iraq and Kuwait). At a young age I experienced a fear that not many people have experienced in their entire lives. Imagine being in the middle of a war, a battlefield, and there was no where to run. You are stuck at home with ur family, all panicking, hearing the guns being fired from near and far (which is nothing like fireworks..), tanks driving down on your local street with soldiers patrolling the whole area, helicopters roaming around, buildings from far transformed to smoke and rubble..and to make it even more scary, the sound of a very loud siren that indicated a war is happening!
I suffered from a serious nervous breakdown, hiding under a thin small blanket that my mother provided as shelter for me and my bros n sis...I hallucinated as if I was insane, talking to walls and pretending as if I was seeing someone who isnt there... My parents thought it was the end of me...but thank god I'm still alive and well, to tell the story. My parents went through a lot to save the family. When the war was on hold, we took the chance and left to Jordan with all our relatives safely. It was an experience that you dont want to ever go through in your life...ever!

We stayed in Jordan for 5 years, then moved to nz in 1995. We have been living here ever since. So thats like 15yrs almost!! man I need a holiday...

I'm a 3D computer Animator, working for a gaming company, doing the animations for the characters and devices in the game. Its a lot of fun, but time consuming too.
I hope to excel with my animation skills and maybe work in the movie industries, or even open up my own company and make games and other 3d related projects..only time can tell...but its always nice to dream for now heheh..

snip

putting my boring life aside..,

When I got time, I will post some very interesting articles and videos related to the NWO, 9-11, 2012, and of course UFO's!

so keep an eye for my threads soon

I wish you all the best in your lives, and I hope we can endure what is yet to come in the near future..

Peace

[mod edit: link removed]
*no advertising or promotion of personal, 3rd party websites without the expressed permission of site admins/owners

[edit on 18/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As a brand new "newbie", myself ... let me be amongst the 1st to welcome you to ATS.
Hope your stay here will prove to be a productive, interesting and challenging time and I look forward to your future posts !

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

You might find a lot more here than you previously thought..

Many here are into computer games, myself included.. and like many others, I've got an idea for a game

Anyway.. nice to meet you and we'll all be looking forward to your future posts.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!

new topics

top topics

join