It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are spell books real and where are they now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Generally in "white" magick, the threefold rule is like a law. Like gravity and stuff.

If there are ways around it, that would be in the "dark" or "black" magick area. To which I would suggest some Crowley.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Core90

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by soundmatrix2009
are spell books real and if so where are they now, are there gate opening spells that open doors to the other side may it be evil or good, or dont they exist, i just wonder because i have a whole bunch of books, spells etc, they are just interesting, the necronomicon, is it real or fake , or the book of the dead etc etc, just interesting......

Three to try: The Egyptian Book Of The Dead, The necronimicon, and The Lesser Key Of Solomon... good luck.

The Necronimicon is a fictional book written by HP Lovecraft(of Cthulhu fame). It's fictional. Period.

And The Lesser Key of Solomon is from the 17th century, and not written by Solomon(a rather glaring error is the use of anachronistic nobility titles assigned to the demons); at least it isn't supposed to be fictional, though. So YMMV on this one.

Evidence it is fake? There's no evidence HP Lovecraft ever wrote an actual Necronomicon.

Also, this thread is very silly.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
it may very well be silly to you in your current world view. however, millions and millions of people around the world using every system imaginable practice these things daily.

most never get their intended results due to 2 simple things.

cheers,
AA

PS-i use to view things as silly when i failed to understand it's concept (and purpose) as well, so dont feel bad

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by soundmatrix2009

Spells are psychological triggers.
Your mind is the most unfathomed and devistating tool, able to manifest thought into reality.
The power of belief must be strong. One shread of self doubt will make your vision unrealized.
Divine short and enchant long.

Grimoires are just like any other subject available in book or other forms: there are the good ones and the really crap ones.
My personal favorites are: Liber Kaos, Psychonaut and Liber null (Peter.J.Carol), anything by Aleister Crowley, and Dr. John Dee.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
its late i was to lazy to read the whole post but

check out this library

asiya.org...

oh and read some paul hine. gud luck!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i think people in this thread is either trying to describe how magick woks using words (it must be experienced)
or using the psychological method e.g. it only works if you beleive in it, the person you are casting on must know so that they have tricked themselves into the effects(flawed/wrong).

i will not attempt to describe it. just read some books.
(i particularly would recommend the chaos section of that library, but hey i am biased
)

p.s. foxit reader is very good with .PDFs

[edit on 7-9-2009 by StoneCrow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join