It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Description of the UnReleased Iraqi Prisoner Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So SniperEye are the women an children being held to put duress on the men of the house to come forward and confess (to things there is often no evidence they have done), are they guilty too? Its obvious to all that the american occupation there is not doing the country any good. All you people who are for the war are clinging to false accusations to justify your beliefs.

Iraqi people have said that the prisons are worse under the US than they were under Saddam. Saddam may have tortured more prisoners (so far) than the Americans, but the humiliation and abuse recieved is worse to muslims than torture. Islam is very consrvative when it comes to nudity and issues of sex.... just being naked is enough to humiliate most muslims.... but to force them into acts of sex and force them to sodomise themselves is something that will affect them forever... many of these tortured souls will commit suicide from this which in there eyes will condemn them to hell forever... now i dont want to make Bergs execution sound like it was a good thing... but in my eyes i'd rather someone else remove my head, than to be humiliated to the point of suicide and be convined i am damned to a life in hell. Even without the suicide these people would feel damned for the acts they were forced to partake in.

And one last passing note... at least the Resistance doesnt try to hide what they do to they're prisoners unlike the American forces.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
(Everyone says the media shouldn't of shown the photos, but if 60 minutes didn't show them, the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense would never of seen them! Bush and Rumsfeld say the first they heard of it was when they saw it on tv. Actually, Rumsfeld said he heard of the abuse earlier, just hadn't seen the pictures. )

You have got to be kidding me....Bush and Rumsfeld say the first time they heard about it was on TV?? Rumsfeld just "HAPPENED" to hear of the abuse?? AND never saw the photos?......who the (h) is running our COUNTRY!?!

Echelon picks up a teeny tiny "key word" from our emails, we have over 800 satellites roaming our orbit.....and Bush and Rumsfeld have no clue what's going on. I'm stunned.

...fin

<< 1   >>

join