It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and conspiracy theories

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
All Presidents have been Christian, most jurors are religous or athiest. Most Judges are too, prosecutors as well, hey and just about anyone else that is working fits into one of the top 5 religions..... Are each one of them part of the NWO also??? Probably many of them were in the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts.. Maye they are part of the NWO also.....

Hey, I came across another idea... they are also HUMAN!!! They must be in the NWO also...... If you go off your assumptions, the whole world is part of the NWO........

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

Ok good sir,
Try this one on for size, if the masons have nothing to do with "New World Order" why post it upon the back of the U.S. dollar bill??
(Novos Ordo Seclorum) look it up I expect you to. In Latin it translates to: New World Order. Now my second question to you my dear boy is……
Who placed that Latin text and the all seeing eye upon the back of the bill??
It’s ok you can answer

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I am a freemason and i think it is funny how everyone makes a big deal of us and calls us evil! I only joined this site to see what people say about us!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy454

Well, that post is certainly a trip down memory lane.

I must say I learned a lot about Masonry form that thread, from the fine men I met in the thread who shared their knowledge.

I hope you decide to browse through the forums here and see what else ATS has to offer.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I still think there is a conspiracy to take control of the world.
But I know the Masons are not involved.

new topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join