It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's history XXX !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Troops are being killed in Iraq for a host of reasons, not the least bit of which is the minority of Iraqi's who wish to kill them. Terrorists don't just want to kill Americans, they want to kill any one that buys into western ideas..... that would mean most people that come to this website.

American Mad Man is right, most of us are seen as potential targets. Believe it or not we might even be seen as jews to Islamic terrorist.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Then why are many US soldiers killed Iraq??? O.K i will give the US credit for soving famine and diseade but we are talking bout terrorism here.

Troops are being killed in Iraq for a host of reasons, not the least bit of which is the minority of Iraqi's who wish to kill them. Terrorists don't just want to kill Americans, they want to kill any one that buys into western ideas..... that would mean most people that come to this website.

Who are terrorists ?
Why do you think Bush and Binladin was hand in hand innthe carlyle investement corp ?
How many $$$ do you think the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq will bring to the Carlyle interests ?

You know the reasons : Oil is becoming rare, and, what are these Twins Towers ? Ten billions dollars ? With wars in middle-east they will earn 1000 billions dollars !

You see, these guys are not human ! They are computer ! The only thing they do is counting how many dollars on them bank account ! And us, the only thing we have to count is dead bodies !

You think the threat are the arabs ? But the real threat is you governement !

Remember :

The families nuclear picnic they organized to test the effect of radiations on human !
The Vietnam war ? And Mk-Ultra ? the kennedy assassination ? HAARP ? the chemtrails ?

One human life have no value for them. Billions humans life are no value for them.

The only thing important for them is money, power, and glory...

Why do you have doubts about them intentions ? Why do you fear them to put you in concentration camps, or forced working camps ?

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
NWO babee, let the tail wag the dog...

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by dexxy]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What Brother DesMicheles says is true. All terrorist acts in the USA have been and will be orchestrated by the party with the most to profit: the Bush Administration, and it's co-ops in the global military industrial complex.

Bin Laden is a patsy and will be apprehended at a time of convenience for the presidential incumbent. He will then dissappear to the island of Malta where he will live on daquiris and an endless supply of virgins provided by the US sex slave trade.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainjubalRing
...where he will live on daquiris and an endless supply of virgins provided by the US sex slave trade.
Not with failing kidneys, he won't. Endless US sex slave trade? I did a search. Found nothing. This whole thread has become innane.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes that's true, this thread is becoming insane...

History will teach us nothing...

If a forum staff would close, this wont be a bad thing.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by drunk
Then why are many US soldiers killed Iraq??? O.K i will give the US credit for soving famine and diseade but we are talking bout terrorism here.

Who are terrorists ?
Why do you think Bush and Binladin was hand in hand innthe carlyle investement corp ?
How many $$$ do you think the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq will bring to the Carlyle interests ?

You know the reasons : Oil is becoming rare, and, what are these Twins Towers ? Ten billions dollars ? With wars in middle-east they will earn 1000 billions dollars !

You see, these guys are not human ! They are computer ! The only thing they do is counting how many dollars on them bank account ! And us, the only thing we have to count is dead bodies !

Remember :

The families nuclear picnic they organized to test the effect of radiations on human !
The Vietnam war ? And Mk-Ultra ? the kennedy assassination ? HAARP ? the chemtrails ?

One human life have no value for them. Billions humans life are no value for them.

Why do you have doubts about them intentions ? Why do you fear them to put you in concentration camps, or forced working camps ?

you are one paranoid little forignier who does not know much. nough said. dont believe everything you hear or read, even on the internet

and arabs are more of a threat than my government, our government doest support suicide bombings. you forget that its arabs who'll light themselves off like a buncg of firecrackers for som vergins. that part of the world has obviously been left behind.

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nans brought up some very important points in her post numbered 527467.

"If there will ever be peace on Earth, it will come as a consequence of our people uniting to defeat U.S. imperialism once and for all!"

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yes. It's become insane when you have edited your opening post two days after you wrote it!!!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Yes. It's become insane when you have edited your opening post two days after you wrote it!!!

Relax,

I have just change the title of the thread,

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nans, what ever your smoking i want some

You make some good points, but some points you make cannot be proved.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
you are one paranoid little forignier who does not know much. nough said. dont believe everything you hear or read, even on the internet

and arabs are more of a threat than my government, our government doest support suicide bombings. you forget that its arabs who'll light themselves off like a buncg of firecrackers for som vergins. that part of the world has obviously been left behind.

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by KrazyIvan]

Here is the drama ! And you are a little foreigner who dont know much !

You see, the economic and military rules, new world order, imposed by force by your governemnt to the planet dont let thel any other choice than suicide bombings to fight for freedom.

It's the only choice they have, it's the consequences of your egoist politic. This is the benefit of your trading.

You dont understand : Why suicides bombings ? Because people cant live, even in their homeland ! Iraq is not your homeland ! (in fact, america have no homeland, it's a stolenland.)

You come in a foreign country, to take the oil (And remeber that your governement have refused to ratifie the Kyoto protocol, putting in danger everyone, because pollution have no frontier...), you destroy everything, kill everyone, rape everyone, without any respect for the traditions and cultures of the place your come, you try to impose them your garbage culture.

Iraqis are right, they are forced to fight you. Where do you want they go ? What do you want they do ?

Your are an occupation force, without any mandatory from united states. You are an aggressor country.

You are not better than saddam when he invaded Kuwait.(/b]

You have freed nobody, because people must fight you to get free from the opressor.

Okay, I stop there because I can continue with blaming the USA's foreign politic for pages and hours. But I prefer say less, but right.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I think you talk about the fact that the New World Order, WTC's attacks and Iraq invasion was planned since decades ?

That's so evident, there's no coincidence, I dont need any proof. It's just a question of intelligence, intellectual sincerity.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yeah. We could all be French surrender monkeys and run away at the first sign of trouble.

aren't you going to cite me atleast?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 26-4-2004 at 04:21 AM Post Number: 496530 (post id: 517224)

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You may be right they may be right.

There's alot of finger pointing going on.

I always say the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

oh so true.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I dont need any proof

Well, when making claims like these, you do need proof.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Who are terrorists ?

Muslim/Islamic extremists (in this case, if you want to talk about Ireland or something start another thread)

As I understand it, it was not OBL but his family. Could be wrong though, so don't blow a gasket if I am - prove me wrong.

Not many - the dollars being spent on this war go to companies such as Boeing, Colt, Browning, ect ect.

You have no idea what you are talking about! Iraq is not this giant pool of oil - it represents around 2% of the world oil suply! We would have been much better off invading Kuwait or Saudi Arabia if these were our intentions. 1000 billion dollars? so you are saying that we will earn 1/3 of our national budget from these wars? Give me a break.

Aren't human? These are the guys sending BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of dollars in world relief all around the globe! If they are so greedy, why waste money on these things? If all they care about are dollars, don't you think it would have made sense to stage an Iraqi attack on the US so we could occupy their country indefinatly without world pressure? And what about the fact that the only oil we are getting in return for all of this expense and loss of life is to help pay for their reconstruction?

I believe any half witt could see that! Did you not see the Berg video? I sugest you watch it, because they would cut off my head, your head, and anyone elses head if we weren't practicing their faith!

Remember :

I am not aware of the subject, so I defer to you.

The Vietnam war ?

Yeah, I remember that - that was the one where the French went in, #ed it up as normal, and then the US had to come in. By the way, you do understand that the US wouldn't even invade the North right? Why? BECAUSE ALL WE WANTED WAS TO PROTECT OUR ALLY! Thats right!!!!! The big bad evil USA was only defending it's friend when THEY were attacked!

And Mk-Ultra ?

Yeah - everyone was doing such tests in the cold war as part of psy-ops. The Russians did it, we did it, and I'm sure every country including your own that didn't like the sound of the Russian language did it.

the kennedy assassination ?

Yup yup! I am waiting for all of the information to be released (in 2029 i believe) before I make jedgement. I do concede that it may be a large concpiracy - we shall see.

HAARP ?

Do you know what HAARP stands for? I'll help you out - (H)igh frequency (A)ctive (A)uroral (R)esearch (P)latform. There is no mind control, no ultra top secret doomsday weapon - just some good old fashioned American cutting edge research! You are too paranoid.

the chemtrails ?

The chemtrails? HAHAHAHA! They are bunk! A complete figment of peoples imaginations!

Sorry, but this aplies to terrorists, not the US government!

No - the preservation of the US is what is important to them - remember, terrorists have been attacking the US long before 9/11. Does '93 WTC bombing, U.S.S. Cole, bombing of the marine barracks ect ect ect ect ect mean anything to you?

Why do you have doubts about them intentions ?

I have no doubts about their intentions - I know they want to kill myself and 300 MILLION other American "infedels".

Why do you fear them to put you in concentration camps, or forced working camps ?

No - that was Nazi Germany - you kow, the people WE - THE US - saved you from! We have prisons for PRISONERS of war. That is where they belong.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
UNOCAL is actually the company building the pipeline from the Caspian through Afghanistan currently. I believe it is to transport natural gas. How much money they stand to gain from their efforts, I don't know.

I don't think oil is for sale anymore. I believe that any interest anyone has in oil is to horde and stockpile it, as well as other limited natural resources.

And DESMICHELS,

In this thread I have heard you refer to obscure biblical references, without explanation, a movie, for which I could find to evident correlation to the subject at hand, and your own wild speculation, without the benefit of hard fact to back it up. Not only are you a moron, but now you are a kook.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
First off with Ill67's lack of history. Lafayette was a French general who trained some, not ALL of our millitia to fight. Von Steuben was a Prussian who trained the men at Valley Forge which helped us win that battle.

Stalin prevented Hitler from entering Russia, and all Stalin did was fight on the Eastern Front. All Stalin did was keep Hitler distracted. The Allied victory at Normandy was more instrumental than any of what Russia did.

Back to the topic. Nans you are a big hypocrit. You go off with these pyscho remarks about Americans and you cry like a baby when someone says "France Sucks". Grow up. If you talk crap about America people are going to talk crap about little France, a task taht is not hard to do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join