It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's history XXX !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
....Since page 1 Dissedent Nans has not made a single post. Do you NOT see what Nans acomplished?
With less than 100 words Nans managed to get the board in an uproar...

Good way to get more points for that abovetopsecret.com web mail account....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
actually i dont believe you get points for posting in the pit...originally anyway.

unless thats been changed.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by drunk
Again everyone has an opinion Madman yeah recently US is ther centre of world problems and so is Britain, if Bush hadnt invaded Iraq then the world would be a safer place before that he went for Afganistan, and has OBL been caught? No

The US and Britain are the center of the worlds problems? LOL! Please..... The US breaks it's back every day for every country in need that is peacefull and even to those that are not. There would be millions of deaths from famine and disease if it weren't for our good work.

Then why are many US soldiers killed Iraq??? O.K i will give the US credit for soving famine and diseade but we are talking bout terrorism here.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nans...

Deez nuts.

That's all I have to say.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I just couldn't get through this thread.
NANS's posts were giving me a headache.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by NetStorm
....Since page 1 Dissedent Nans has not made a single post. Do you NOT see what Nans acomplished?
With less than 100 words Nans managed to get the board in an uproar...

Good way to get more points for that abovetopsecret.com web mail account....

No it's not for points. I'm destroying all the chances I had to have the WATSA (25.000 pts). If I wanted some points, I would better run after it.

Okay, sorry, for yesterday but the thread started to inflame, but it was late in France when I started writing this thread.

So why so many hate ?

1. You decided for the September, 11, 2001 ? Binladin ? Alqaeda ? No... Your governement ! I'll show you a clear evidence that's it's your governement who is behind the 9-11 attacks. And of course, you take the WTC to justify your wills of military domination.

2. The war on Iraq is an hypocrisy, but a criminal hypocrisy. There was no connections between AlQaeda and Saddam, before USA decided to invade Iraq. Not for democracy... for oil, just for oil !

3. The pix showed recently in the media show who are the torturers ! American soldiers ! In your propaganda, you tryied to make us believe that the Iraqis are worse than American , but they are not. Remember, Jessica LYNCH, the US soldier catch by Iraq Army : Your governement tryied to make us believe that she was misthreated by Iraqis. But when she testimonied, she said not, she said that the Iraqis threated her with respect. Who's the war criminal ?! Who is the sadistic dictator ?

4. You often tell me that I should thanks the great america to have freed my country from the German WWII reich. But you never tell me who I should thanks : The american army was in fact composed of many coloured peoples : Afroamerican. And many of them have give them blood to free my country, true. But how america threat them ? Do you give to the black people repairs for the slavery, the war, the death and the segregation ? In 1944, segregation was still in use in USA, but not in the army. Who was in first line, in France, in 1944 ? White men ? Black men !

5. America foreign politic is basic : Come to my feet, or I crush you ! Dont be surprised if the world is against you now...

6. null

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
All what I've seen and read these last days about the HUMAN army make me think about HUMAN strategy is BS.

You, HUMAN, you think you are strong, powered with your tanks, stealth planes, bombs and daysycutters...but the only thing that do the HUMAN army is killing innocent : FEMALE HUMAN, OLD HUMAN, YOUNG HUMAN...

In fact, HUMAN militaries are not proud soldiers, no, they are just fools and traitors. Who kill families in their home, who kill peoples while they sleep.

How many die, for your satisfaction ? How many dies, for your economic dominance, Tell me how many children works in NIKE factories in cambodgia and china ?

9-11, 2001 : WE ARE ALL AMERICAN

But since one year, nobody never said : WE ARE ALL HUMANS!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
NANS,

Many white people, 200,000 plus, died in a civil war to free the slaves from slavery. Thats repairation enough.

Many whites from various European countries came here and were mistreated. Ask the Irish. Ask the Germans in WW1.

And Americans arent the only torturers. remeber what the Iraqi police did to Americans they captured in the first gulf war.

Look what the extremists have done to several persons they have captured.

I say again, no one is innocent.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I say again, no one is innocent.

YEp, we're all guilty of this vice we dare call intelligence, wich is more really like an illusion of superiority.

Nice avatar skadi, who's the hottie?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nans, you have no clear evidence that the government is behind the WTC, you've got nothing but conjecture, assumption and anti-America bias.

Wasn't it the French intel that clued us in that the Baath party was giving intel to Al Qaada? Yup, I'm sure of it.

Was there any doubt that Hussein had chem/bio weapons? No, everyone knew that. Question is, where are they now. No doubt, someone will see them again. To deny the Baath party was attached to terror is to be nothing more than biased, claiming false claims to support cowardice.

To be cowardly is one thing, but to couple that with under the table dealings with Hussein for oil money (I believe you know of one of the countries to which I refer quite well, oui?) and not stand with the nation that stood with you in your desparate time of need is worse than cowardly.

Your rot makes the stomachs of real men and women sick.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaosWE ARE ALL HUMANS!

We are not ALL HUMAN.

BUSH IS NOT HUMAN
RUMSFELD IS NOT HUMAN
POWELL IS NOT HUMAN
RICE IS NOT HUMAN

They are not human, they think like machines, like computer, they make a ratio about the number of death and the benefit they will get from a war.

9-11 IS NOT A COINCIDENCE !

When did they created the 911 New-York emergency phone service ? Because the attacks on WTC was planed since this date !

Dont tell me it's a coincidence, there are no coincidence like that in nature. They choose the date of 9-11 2001, because it was a silent way to say to the American people : Now It's police state !

They have manipulated Binladin. They have ignored the worldide secret services warning, including the CIA ones, and the warning was really clear. And it's not a Bush error, because they knew what they was planning.
The only politic they know is the rule of terror !

They wanted to invade Iraq before WTC felt. They wanted to put the hand on Iraq oil, remember, when Bush Senior was president. And they knew that the son will finish the father job !

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

BUSH IS NOT HUMAN
RUMSFELD IS NOT HUMAN
POWELL IS NOT HUMAN
RICE IS NOT HUMAN

They are not human, they think like machines, like computer, they make a ratio about the number of death and the benefit they will get from a war.
No, I think.... no, I think they are all... Yeah, they are. They're all HUMANS!

By the way, sorry about the nasty message I sent you. Had I known you were just a complete moron, as I do now, I wouln't have bothered.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well i wouldn't say America is a police state just yet. America is nothing like Nazi Germany or even the Romanian Police state during 1965 -1989.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it smells like BS, looks like BS, feels like BS, tastes like BS, guess what Nans...it is BS.

In regards to slimy France/Chirac, chew on these, k?

France 'sought secret UN deal' in bid to avert row

The French government offered a surprise compromise to the US president, George Bush, in the run-up to the war in Iraq....

At a lunch in the White House on January 13 last year, Maurice Gourdault-Montagne, an adviser to the president, Jacques Chirac, and Jean-David Levitte, the French ambassador in Washington, put the deal to Condoleezza Rice, the US national security adviser.

In an effort to avoid a bitter US-French row, the French officials suggested that if the US was intent on war, it should not seek the second resolution, according to highly placed US sources cited by Vanity Fair.

Instead, the two said that the first resolution on Iraq, 1441, passed the previous year, provided enough legal cover for war and that France would keep quiet if the US went to war on that basis.

And this revealing, slamming take on the French and your hypocrisy!
The French War For Oil, Along With Others. (UPDATED)

Something sure is smelly, (cheese and wine come to mind) and it isn't restricted to the US point of view you spew.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Revelation 9.11 :
And they had a king over them: the angel of the bottomless pit whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue has the name Apollyon

Don't you these guys are in deal with evil darkforces ?!
Did Binladin read the Bible ?
Do you remember that the CIA is always searching in the Binladin Quran quote for secret messages to his forces ? But they are on a wrong path : The date of 9-11 was choosen for the attacks, because of this BIBLE quote !

Revelation 9-11 : Destruction !

These guys (I talk about your governement and also some very important persons around your governement) are mad !

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

BUSH IS NOT HUMAN
RUMSFELD IS NOT HUMAN
POWELL IS NOT HUMAN
RICE IS NOT HUMAN

They may not act like human beings, but unless David Icke's reptilian theory is correct, the four above are indeed human beings. Nasty warmongering bastards, but human nevertheless.

Originally posted by infinite
Well i wouldn't say America is a police state just yet. America is nothing like Nazi Germany or even the Romanian Police state during 1965 -1989.

Very true. I was in Romania a few years before Ceaucescu was forcibly removed. Guess who got pulled up for jaywalking in Bucharest by a cop with an AK47 ?

Fecking scary at the time, but he was genuinely nice about it. Then again, he could afford to be nice - he was the one holding the AK.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Have you seen the movie of Pier Paolo PASOLINI called "SALO and the 120 days of Sodom ?"

This pic dont come from Iraq.
For information : www.wayney.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

All comparisons with person existing, or having existed are...

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And also, read this : www.revelations-unsealed.com...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Fecking scary at the time, but he was genuinely nice about it. Then again, he could afford to be nice - he was the one holding the AK.

i would have # my pants if someone held me up with an AK. I take it you was scared

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Then why are many US soldiers killed Iraq??? O.K i will give the US credit for soving famine and diseade but we are talking bout terrorism here.

Troops are being killed in Iraq for a host of reasons, not the least bit of which is the minority of Iraqi's who wish to kill them. Terrorists don't just want to kill Americans, they want to kill any one that buys into western ideas..... that would mean most people that come to this website.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join