It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's history XXX !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I'm not sure that when you will go from Iraq, even ONE IRAQI will receive an education from you.

The only things you will give them are McDonalds and Coke. No education, no security, no social rights or political structure.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Again, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! The US is building schools there as we speak. There are no "un macdo" as you frogs call it, just relief food. It is our mission to give them there own democratic government, from there they will do things more or less their way.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

France colonized countries, sure, but bring them positives things like science, medecine, education...
We buildt schools, hospitals, and some others infrastructures in colonies.

and what are the 2000 + new schools, 250 new hospitals, new power plants, millions of dollors donated to buisnesses, billions spent on rebuilding everything even things we didnt damage, etc? we are doing exactly that, give me a name of a country france has brought what you said? can you?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I'm not sure that when you will go from Iraq, even ONE IRAQI will receive an education from you.

The only things you will give them are McDonalds and Coke. No education, no security, no social rights or political structure.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Again, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! The US is building schools there as we speak. There are no "un macdo" as you frogs call it, just relief food. It is our mission to give them there own democratic government, from there they will do things more or less their way.

Show me a proof that you are building schools in Iraq !

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

American Mad Man, a #ing men
. Take my advice there is no point debating with Nans cause she thinks everyone is American and twist things to fit her views.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Show me a proof that you are building schools in Iraq !

Show us evidence which proves everything you have said throughout this thread.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"Food: 3.3 million metric tons of food has entered Iraq. The CPA has purchased local Iraqi harvests, including 450,000 metric tons of Iraqi wheat and more than 300,000 metric tons of Iraqi barley.

Public Health: All 240 hospitals in Iraq and more than 1,200 clinics are open. More than $210 million (U.S.) was approved in 2003 for the Iraqi Ministry of Health for pharmaceutical supplies and equipment, basic health care services, medical equipment and power generators for hospitals. (Saddam's regime spent only $13 million for health care in 2002.) Public health spending is 26 times higher than the amount spent during Saddam's reign. Doctors' salaries are at least eight times what they were under Saddam. More than 90% of all Iraqi children now receive routine immunizations.

Water & Sanitation: Two-thirds of potable water production in Iraq has been restored. Three Baghdad sewage treatment plants will be rehabilitated by October 2004. The rehabilitated plants will treat nearly 800 million liters a day, benefiting 3.5 million people . The Sharkh Dijlah water treatment plant is being rehabilitated and expanded to add 225,000 cubic meters a day to Baghdad's potable water supply by summer 2004. At al Hillah Wastewater Treatment Plant civil restoration is 10 percent complete. In the south, work has begun on 12 of 14 water treatment plants, and 80 percent of the 250 pumps have been delivered.

Electricity: Power generation surpassed 4,400 megawatts of electricity in late 2003. Six months prior, the country could barely generate 300 megawatts. Iraq and Jordan have set up a joint long-term project to construct an electrical distribution grid the two countries will share.

Telecommunications: There are now more than 900,000 telephone subscribers and 225,000 wireless subscribers in Iraq -- a 10% higher subscription rate than before the war.

Economy: Average crude oil production has reached 2.5 million barrels per day; since June 2003 oil sales have generated more than $5 billion in revenue for Iraqi reconstruction. Iraq's new central bank is fully independent, and banks are making loans to finance businesses. More than 95 percent of all pre-war bank customers have service. In October 2003 the new Iraqi dinar went into circulation, providing a unified currency for all of Iraq. "

quoted from www.defendamerica.mil...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nans,your a broken record. When i first started reading this thread i knew you wanted to get under peoples skin, and you have.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hey NANS, you freaking dumbass, look at the sign on the front of the buggy. that's a Pound Sterling sign!!!! It's not America, it's Great Britian!!!

What a moron....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So, I'll try to take on me to give this thread more serenity by giving a little apology.

When I started this thread my goal wasn't to have people under my skin. I'm not anti-american, I have some american friends. I know ALL AMERICANS ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE KKK.

I admit that america is not the only one nation in cause in imperialism, Europe also done many crimes wars during the colonization era.

Just one thing, French don't eat frogs everyday. In fact it's an expensive meal prepared in great restaurants for posh clients (like snails).

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I like America in the spirit of the fathers of this nation. The spirit of Brotherhood. The freedom and Equality. The democracy.

I'd like america if america was a nation, according to it's constitution, always ready to help oppressed people to get freedom.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Can someone tell me where it all started; how, who etc.

Is it similar to the Catholics and Protestants?

or What!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I understand over in the Mid east people just lived for God.
But judging by what i've seen especially in afghanistan, those people live a miserable existence.
While American is helping rebuild Afghanistan, America is also rebuilding Bosnia, Iraq, Chechnya, Uganda, and just to name a few.

Isn't it nice that America and go and blow up #, free people for horrible tyrants, terrorists, bullies, control freaks, power hungry corrupt evil bastards, and then help rebuild everything?

I bet if that were any other country blowing # up, they wouldn't help the people prosper w/ the new country, they'd leave it in crumbles and say # you people have fun, good luck w/ all future endeavors.

But no, Americans have decency, they care, they want people around the world to be free and prosper.

Now that they are in Iraq, people will have a more meaningful existence, notice how now you are free to open your mouth and say whatever you feel??

I'm not going to get angry w/ you Nans, because your still on training wheels, once you learn how to run your mouth fully, i'm sure you'll be more wise and make more sense.

You don't understand that America freed communist Germany, Russia, Afghanistan from the Taliban and other terrorist organizations. The rebuilding is going to take awhile you must understand it doesn't just take a day or two. Patience is what your lacking.
South Korea was freed, your country was freed, and your ungrateful. But it's just because you people that have lived there are brainwashed to believe American is the great satan, they do no good. They are evil.

What has your former president done to help others?
What has America's president done to help others?
Especially worldwide?

Weigh the pros and cons and see what you come up w/.

I highly doubt Islam is a peaceful religion, judging by the fanatics that rise from it.
I'm aware it states in the Quran to kill christians and other religions.

What's going on in Africa? Black muslims are killing black christians....

what's up w/ that? Sounds real peaceful to me.

How about this for an idea.

The Islamist religion is the only one that I know of that slaughters any other religion in the name of Allah (Satan). It's the only one I know that raises fanatics like Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Taliban, those green and black ski mask wearing thugs and thats just a few.

You are so angry, just like them. The ones who aren't angry want freedom. They want to live in a society where they aren't afraid to speak up.

Now that you got a voice use it for the right reasons.
Weigh the pros and cons and see what you come up with, remember my two questions above.

I just read the part about how your french, my bad, I thought you were arab because you said , what if i'm an arab.

Also you say that French did get their ass out of the frying pan only because of the good old u s of a, and you go on to say BUT...

BUT BUT BUT BUT BLAH!

Not but, no buts, no but but buts.

Quit trying to justify the means.
No spin. I take it your a liberal.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
she was proven wrong, what a suprised

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
TRUELIES

You say America has done all this for all these other countries; why did they do it?
were they asked for help? or did they interfere?

Do you feel America; as the worlds Superpower, has the responsibility to do these things?

Is there a patten here; it seems that all the hot spots in the world these days are Muslim.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyus?
TRUELIES

You say America has done all this for all these other countries; why did they do it?
were they asked for help? or did they interfere?
Alot of times they were asked for help, other times they did it because 2) Bosnia, Rwanda, East Germany, among others were oppressing their people, and also because their were murderous tyrants about there slaughtering people. And because America is the super power it has a responsibility to care for citizens around the world, especially if their lives are at stakes by their corrupt and evil governments. And from a logical standpoint, you could say well it's none of our business we should stay out of it but from an ethical and humane standpoint, help should be brought to these people....... If you someone on the street getting their ass beat would you step in to help them even though it has nothing ot do with you???
Do you feel America; as the worlds Superpower, has the responsibility to do these things?
Answer above
Is there a patten here; it seems that all the hot spots in the world these days are Muslim.

That's because it's just getting media attention now because US military/gov FINALLY decided it's time to out these #ers. This has been going on for 20+ years, these mulism fanatics.... Their so fanatical, thats all they know, they live miserable lives, they live for god which is good, but there is nothing else to their life... Its just miserable... So what do they have to live for? strap a bomb on their back because they are doing it for the only thing they do live for... It's going to be a hard battle... But i'm sure we'll root it out... Just hope Kerry doesn't get in or he'll try and shower the enemy with chocolates and flowers.......... So what would you do??

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We truly are building schools and re-vamping the old crappy ones from the" previous administration" . We are trying to win hearts and minds but, others are doing there best to throw a wrench in the works. (And the Army MP'S did a bit of throwing) You can't expect people to hate you and then work alongside you, tough situation man.....

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join